USMB Coffee Shop IV

335441209_175547515253853_7568181433850071422_n.jpg

Hope beautress isn't have any more problem than computer problems. She hasn't posted in awhile.

And Dajjal hasn't posted since late September. I hope he's okay.
Hi Foxy, I am ok. I regularly view the coffee shop but have not had much to say. My last message here was to say I stopped taking medication for schizophrenia, and I have now been free of the drug since then. I went through unpleasant with drawl symptoms but stabilized by the beginning of the year. I have done a lot of reading of informative books to help my mind gain control and have something to think about other than my own issues.
I read 'mental self help' by Edwin Ash. I recommend this book to anyone with mental problems.
I have also read, 'clear thinking' by R.W. Jepson. That too is a very good book for mental self improvement. It is complicated and I have been reading and re-reading it until it all sinks in.

Hi Foxy, I am ok. I regularly view the coffee shop but have not had much to say. My last message here was to say I stopped taking medication for schizophrenia, and I have now been free of the drug since then. I went through unpleasant with drawl symptoms but stabilized by the beginning of the year. I have done a lot of reading of informative books to help my mind gain control and have something to think about other than my own issues.
I read 'mental self help' by Edwin Ash. I recommend this book to anyone with mental problems.
I have also read, 'clear thinking' by R.W. Jepson. That too is a very good book for mental self improvement. It is complicated and I have been reading and re-reading it until it all sinks in.
So good to hear Dajjal. Are you doing okay without the meds. You're under a doctor's care? We've grown rather fond of you, you know, over all these years.

So good to hear Dajjal. Are you doing okay without the meds. You're under a doctor's care? We've grown rather fond of you, you know, over all these years.
Hi Foxy, thanks for the interest. I am mentally strong, and my mind is clear without meds.
I don't bother doctors, as they only advise you to take the meds. Which is what I advise other schizophrenics to do. Because it is not easy to manage without them.

My friend in Oregon posted this photo on Facebook this morning--a shot of Mt. Hood in the springtime. Without getting into technicalities of religion, his caption is scenes like this are why he believes in God.
334657849_966277651196977_4215573835997819195_n.jpg

Guilty. Felony flight of an officer. IF the guy went to trial on advice of his lawyer he got bad advice. If he was offered a plea he should have taken it because his lawyer didnt even give a defense, only tried to discredit the cops. There was some doubt on 1 issue but not enough after rewatching the video.

Guilty. Felony flight of an officer. IF the guy went to trial on advice of his lawyer he got bad advice. If he was offered a plea he should have taken it because his lawyer didnt even give a defense, only tried to discredit the cops. There was some doubt on 1 issue but not enough after rewatching the video.
I think this went to the wrong thread 🙃

May I suggest you have a trusted friend let you know if they see signs returning to the meds might be wise?

May I suggest you have a trusted friend let you know if they see signs returning to the meds might be wise?
Not bad advice at all. I'm torn between appreciating how much Dajjal hated the mental fog the meds produce and sometimes the meds are necessary to keep us out of mental hell. But I myself deal with medical issues holistically as much as I think reasonable and generally, not always, that has been the right choice.

My friend in Oregon posted this photo on Facebook this morning--a shot of Mt. Hood in the springtime. Without getting into technicalities of religion, his caption is scenes like this are why he believes in God.
334657849_966277651196977_4215573835997819195_n.jpg
Yup.. almost the view outside but alas this Oregon winter just won’t let up.. 😕

I had forgotten. You're in Oregon Lumpy?
Yup, 40+ years all around California then followed the family to central Oregon.
Mmm .. I sure miss that California climate and scenery though, especially at this time of year.
I’d like to get to puttering around on the landscape and gardens this year but it’s butt freezing weather you might say. I’d still give Oregon a year round pretty though.

Last edited:
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
I chortle in my joy.

After seven tortuous excruciating abysmal devoid of a reason for being weeks, My Lovely La Pavoni is back home from the repair shop. Seven Weeks of Hell on Earth faced with only meager cups of drip coffee for my daily sustenance.

So now, all I have to say is:

As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be without cappuccino again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never drink drip coffee again.

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
I chortle in my joy.

After seven tortuous excruciating abysmal devoid of a reason for being weeks, My Lovely La Pavoni is back home from the repair shop. Seven Weeks of Hell on Earth faced with only meager cups of drip coffee for my daily sustenance.

So now, all I have to say is:

As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be without cappuccino again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never drink drip coffee again.

Wow .. quite the adventure.. can I add a hug 🙂

Forum List

Back