USMB Coffee Shop IV

So...saw MrG at the ENT. He looks ok I guess. He is right at home with a wheel chair now, and his oxygen tanks. He lost some pounds, which is good. We didn't have time to talk much, but I went in with him to get his ears tested then see the doc himself. Results are..he now has a dead ear, which is what the doc called it. Completely deaf in the left side. No clue why. Duh. I said because he fell because he was dizzy, because he was short of breath and it all started when he got that damn vax. Doc said could be so.

He went back to the conval home with his assistant that drove him there, and next visit to the doc is to the surgeon tomorrow to see what the results are on the biopsies. MrG says he thinks its cancer. I said don't jump the gun and lets just wait to see what he says.

The conval home called around 7pm and said he is being released next tuesday and on Monday, the people with the oxygen tanks will be here at the apt to set everything up. I said fine....cuz I have no clue about this stuff. They said I could come in prior for lessons and I said no...I can't. You won't let me in because I am unvaxxed and will NEVER get that jab. Ever. NEVER. They said oh, ok. Then the people delivering and setting up the tanks will explain it.

This has thrown me for a loop. I never imagined the golden years this way. MrG was fine until he got those shots. Went to the store, drove around now and then to thrift shops. Got his own meds from the RX. Put together walkers for neighbors in the same building. Normal usual stuff although a couch potatoe with his tv remote glued to his hand. Now? MrG disappeared and in his place is this weak, gasping old man who has to use a wheel chair and a walker with an oxygen tank attached to it or him when he is not in his bed.

Working on getting a home health care lady to come in 5 days a week for 2 hours since I am pretty much in full flare up and can't even use my right hand these past few days. And even when not in flareup mode, I cannot help him into the shower or do things needing done to keep him comfortable. I can do light cooking (one handed), keep the apt clean, take out the trash, fetch his meds, go grocery shopping, take him to docs, etc. But I have my limits so..I asked the lady Q (short for her full name) if she could do it and she said she would love to do it cuz it those two hours for 5 days would put her back up to 40 hours a week since she sees two other people here in the same complex. AND..she cooks soul food since she is black, which MrG LOVES. And I love her too. We have been buddies ever since I met her. I just never thought I would wind up having her as MrGs caregiver...or that he would need one, period.

So......trying to digest all this. Not fun. But....life is what is dealt and boy is it dealing me some major punches.

Wow Gracie. Just wow. I know 007 reports bad effects from the vaxx for a relative and now you. I honestly know dozens and dozens of people who have had the vaxx with no lasting side effects of any kind and don't know anybody at all in person who has had a bad experience. But there are obviously risks. Still COVID has now killed three members of our family and two friends and numerous friends and family members who have had it report they still aren't right months or a year later. Others though have recovered with no noticeable issues. So I don't know.

But nevertheless you have a lot on your plate. Prayers still up.

Covid can kill, the same as the vax. Both are made in China and the vax was made prior to the release of the virus which should be a clue.

Some can handle the jab..some can't. Depends on the body, I guess. I just know I don't trust my own government and I darn sure don't trust China.

1639074440317.png

Good night, afternoon, morning wherever you are darlinks. I really do love you guys. May the Coffee Shop always be a virtual family for those who need or enjoy one here. Meanwhile we pray or send positive vibes or keep vigil for:

Harper, the inspiration for the vigil list.
Kat for wellness
JustAnotherNut for wellness
Nosmo King for healing and health & wholeness.
Beautress for continued recovery & wholeness.
Dragonlady for the best possible outcome for her knee.
Ringel - for continued healing and wellness.
Beautress's friend for comfort/healing.
Hombre's niece still in the hospital in critical condition with COVID.
Mindful's daughter for continued wellness.
Dragonlady's son and family and her sister for relief/wellness.
Big Black Dog for the very best treatment and outcome for the rest of his days.
SFC Ollie for good test results and remedy if one is needed.
Foxfyre's niece for successful surgery and recovery/healing.
Gracie and Mr. G for relief, healing, peace, solutions.

And we keep the light on so others who have been away can find their way back and we hope they will.
1639189845634.png

Okay as I get the stuff out for the next batch of cookies and peruse the remaining box of Christmas decorations trying to decide if I'll bother with them, I have arrived at a conclusion:

1639261711544.png

As you know, I lost my sister, my only sibling, to COVID earlier this year. And also earlier this year her oldest child, my niece, was battling lung cancer. She survived the brutal chemo and radiation and was pronounced cancer free a few weeks ago. . .until they found the tumor in her brain. She goes in for surgery for that tomorrow. Prayers and positive vibes for that will be much appreciated.

As you know, I lost my sister, my only sibling, to COVID earlier this year. And also earlier this year her oldest child, my niece, was battling lung cancer. She survived the brutal chemo and radiation and was pronounced cancer free a few weeks ago. . .until they found the tumor in her brain. She goes in for surgery for that tomorrow. Prayers and positive vibes for that will be much appreciated.
hug-love.gif

Hey guys. I know, I know, it's been a while since I showed up here. A lot happened in the time before I came back. We got the mortgage modified, so we are not in danger of losing our home now. My grandmother also is planning to make me co-owner of the house on the mortgage documentation since I am helping pay half the mortgage. I also completed a debt consolidation program for her with my own money to repay her for some of the bad things I did with her money as a 20-something hooligan.

We had stable finances, for the first time in a long time. We could see the sun peeking over the horizon. But now we're in an emergency. The bills and monthly payments on existing loans are threatening to swallow our combined income whole. I don't know how we'll get through this, honestly.

Please pass this on to anyone you know. I can't let her down now. Not now. Not after having seemingly redeemed myself in her and (possibly) God's eyes.

Hey guys. I know, I know, it's been a while since I showed up here. A lot happened in the time before I came back. We got the mortgage modified, so we are not in danger of losing our home now. My grandmother also is planning to make me co-owner of the house on the mortgage documentation since I am helping pay half the mortgage. I also completed a debt consolidation program for her with my own money to repay her for some of the bad things I did with her money as a 20-something hooligan.

We had stable finances, for the first time in a long time. We could see the sun peeking over the horizon. But now we're in an emergency. The bills and monthly payments on existing loans are threatening to swallow our combined income whole. I don't know how we'll get through this, honestly.

Please pass this on to anyone you know. I can't let her down now. Not now. Not after having seemingly redeemed myself in her and (possibly) God's eyes.

So good when you check in TK and happy to see things are looking up for you. Don't be a stranger okay?

Saw this on Facebook this morning--Thridrangar Lighthouse in southern Iceland accessible only by helicopter. I think I might like to visit for few moments, but I don't think I would want to work there.

1639498450220.png

Forum List

Back