USMB Coffee Shop IV

Do you believe all the horizontal rows are parallel?
1591394416079.png

It is said that if you find the artist's feet in the pink bag in the middle of the bottom row, and work up from there, you'll see the rest of him. I'll admit so far I have been unsuccessful.

1591395063301.png

D-Day has always had an emotional hold on me...Even though there have been more desperate, deadly, and intense battles in WWII and human history, this one manages to hold my attention like no other.

Don't know what it is about it.

In any event, 76 years ago scores of thousands of all-too-young me risked -and too many gave- everything participating in the greatest land invasion in human history....My hat is offf and my heart out to each and every one of them, along with the unfortunate civilians who had their homeland countryside turned into the massive killing field that it was.

Bucket list item to visit one day soon...Have done a few virtual paraglider flights over the landing beaches, and it was amazing even though just a simulation.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

lonely-d-day-commemoration-cornavirus.jpg

3eac83e33d.jpg

"Hey, Corpsman. What is your definition of hell?" A young Private asked. The Corpsman looked up and replied. "Hell is when my patient dies in my care. It tells me I failed my duty as a lifesaver." The Corpsman looked back down at his journal. The young private, sat quiet and still. They never said a word to each other. The whole ride to Normandy.

29497178_2004033229920832_7056964596857297328_n.jpg

29512975_2004033309920824_5117317111073515302_n.jpg

29498114_2004033503254138_215487022636172038_n.jpg

There should be one place in the USMB village where folks can just be themselves and get to know each other as we would if we lived next door or worked together or joined the same gym.

This is a place to just come in and say hi, let us know what's going on with you these days, celebrate joys, concerns, jokes, music, hobbies, interests, love and life.

So check your spurs, sidearms, politics, and religious fussing at the door, come in to enjoy an adult beverage or a hot cup of coffee and a piece of pie or whatever comforts your soul, and let's just enjoy each other.

04dKB.jpg
Is Foxfyre still with us?

There should be one place in the USMB village where folks can just be themselves and get to know each other as we would if we lived next door or worked together or joined the same gym.

This is a place to just come in and say hi, let us know what's going on with you these days, celebrate joys, concerns, jokes, music, hobbies, interests, love and life.

So check your spurs, sidearms, politics, and religious fussing at the door, come in to enjoy an adult beverage or a hot cup of coffee and a piece of pie or whatever comforts your soul, and let's just enjoy each other.

04dKB.jpg
Most definetly.

04dKB.jpg

Sooo Bloodrock44 old friend, I see you've added a 4 and returned, great seeing you around again .. sheesh it's been a while. :beer:

04dKB.jpg
Most definetly.

04dKB.jpg

Sooo Bloodrock44 old friend, I see you've added a 4 and returned, great seeing you around again .. sheesh it's been a while. :beer:
Hello my friend!!! Yes it's been a while. Glad you're still here.

04dKB.jpg
Most definetly.

04dKB.jpg
Most definetly.
Hello again my old friend. I was an SFC too!!!

Wow, got down in the 40s last night and only in the upper 70s today....... Following a couple of weeks of lower 90s....... And I shut down the heaters a couple of weeks ago. That's okay, it's supposed to jump back up to the 80s and 90s for the rest of the week.

Forum List

Back