USMB Coffee Shop IV

Opinions, feedback and suggestions/ideas/tips are welcome. :)

Ah I did miss those on a quick drive through earlier. I am in the midst of a HUGE data entry project and haven't had a lot of time to play now that our house guest left and I can focus on my task. But very nice, pleasant, functional, easy on the eyes. Way too fancy for us as we decorate pretty much what I call Southwestern garage findings and early attic.
The wife always called our decorating "early attic, late basement"....... :D

My whole has and always been yard sale items. But I'm also picky. My style is like AquaAthena's. Very boho ecclectic....minus the amount of paintings she has, lol. I can't really decorate here anyway. Once I get my forever home...THEN I will paint walls other than white, and hang what I want to hang.

Concerning earrings..I can't wear anything other than gold or silver. Not even surgical steel posts. I break out something fierce. And since I don't care for gold unless its white gold...I go with silver. Matches me hair. :D

Top 15 Mob Valentine's Greetings...

15. My love for you... it came and went. So your feet are now in wet cement.

14. I'm here to fulfill your fondest wishes - Now that your husband sleeps with the fishes.

13. Lie down with me - It's my final offa, Or you'll be lying wit' Jimmy Hoffa.

12. I picked up this card from a slim selection, But that's all they offer in witness protection.
~Love, J. Doe

11. I've waited so long for you to be mine! Now that Sinatra's dead, be *my* Valentine.

10. Be my Valentine... and we can do it execution-style.

9. Cinderella got her fella, with a slipper made of glass. So please be mine, Valentine, or I'll have to whack your ass.

8. Violets are blue, roses are red. I blew up your car, So why ain't you dead?

7. The day we met, my little pet, I knew with just one look, You'd bear a son, and now that's done, So shut your mouth and cook!

6. Hey.

5. Youse da greatest. Youse da best. But you're untouchable, Like Elliot Ness.

4. Lust is fleeting, True love lingers. Be mine always, And you'll keep your fingers.

3. Hope da chocolates is good, but y'know, dis ain't really what a guy's heart looks like.

2. Valentine, Dear, lend me a hand, So I won't be a self-made man.

1. When a goon makes you die, cuz you told him goodbye, - that's amore!

Top 15 Mob Valentine's Greetings...

15. My love for you... it came and went. So your feet are now in wet cement.

14. I'm here to fulfill your fondest wishes - Now that your husband sleeps with the fishes.

13. Lie down with me - It's my final offa, Or you'll be lying wit' Jimmy Hoffa.

12. I picked up this card from a slim selection, But that's all they offer in witness protection.
~Love, J. Doe

11. I've waited so long for you to be mine! Now that Sinatra's dead, be *my* Valentine.

10. Be my Valentine... and we can do it execution-style.

9. Cinderella got her fella, with a slipper made of glass. So please be mine, Valentine, or I'll have to whack your ass.

8. Violets are blue, roses are red. I blew up your car, So why ain't you dead?

7. The day we met, my little pet, I knew with just one look, You'd bear a son, and now that's done, So shut your mouth and cook!

6. Hey.

5. Youse da greatest. Youse da best. But you're untouchable, Like Elliot Ness.

4. Lust is fleeting, True love lingers. Be mine always, And you'll keep your fingers.

3. Hope da chocolates is good, but y'know, dis ain't really what a guy's heart looks like.

2. Valentine, Dear, lend me a hand, So I won't be a self-made man.

1. When a goon makes you die, cuz you told him goodbye, - that's amore!
That IS amore, mob style. Thanks for the post!

May everyone be happy with their love.
OIP.HKvqLv1S3VWNyvDOaMZlegHaE7

Best wishes!​

Just a heads up for those who don't pay attention to the rest of the forum. New phone phishing scam supposedly from Amazon about a large purchase. It's fake.

New Phishing Calls

Then you have to beware/be aware of the real Amazon too...….#2 ordered a movie and signed up for a 2 month free trial of Prime on his own account. I don't buy enough thru Amazon to make it worth the cost of Prime, but only an occasional purchase of something I can't find anywhere else. Last week, I checked my bank account and found a $64 & change charge for Amazon Prime Student membership. Took me 2 days to get to the bottom of it and after calling my bank fraud division they finally admitted it was their mistake, the amount refunded and #2 has the 2 month freebie. Still not clear on just what Amazon did there & how they messed it up, but atleast it's now fixed.

May everyone be happy with their love.
OIP.HKvqLv1S3VWNyvDOaMZlegHaE7

Best wishes!​

Seems like you & I are left with our memories of the holiday and the love we've shared with our own special someone in years past. The roses are beautiful btw.

*sigh, tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of hubs passing & not sure how I feel about that. :(

:(

Just a heads up for those who don't pay attention to the rest of the forum. New phone phishing scam supposedly from Amazon about a large purchase. It's fake.

New Phishing Calls

Then you have to beware/be aware of the real Amazon too...….#2 ordered a movie and signed up for a 2 month free trial of Prime on his own account. I don't buy enough thru Amazon to make it worth the cost of Prime, but only an occasional purchase of something I can't find anywhere else. Last week, I checked my bank account and found a $64 & change charge for Amazon Prime Student membership. Took me 2 days to get to the bottom of it and after calling my bank fraud division they finally admitted it was their mistake, the amount refunded and #2 has the 2 month freebie. Still not clear on just what Amazon did there & how they messed it up, but atleast it's now fixed.

Hombre and I share an Amazon Prime membership. If you nose around you find out how #2 can add you and you can both enjoy all the great benefits without buying a separate account..

Ah I did miss those on a quick drive through earlier. I am in the midst of a HUGE data entry project and haven't had a lot of time to play now that our house guest left and I can focus on my task. But very nice, pleasant, functional, easy on the eyes. Way too fancy for us as we decorate pretty much what I call Southwestern garage findings and early attic.

Sounds like here, only PNW garage findings and bargain basement style :21:

I had those kinds of decorations and furnishings when my kids were small and more destructive. My son is grown now, so I figured I'd try to do a little more decorating. I've also been collecting Westmoreland milk glass, the paneled grape vine pattern, which I LOVE. I can actually have nice things now! :D

That was the plan for this year, to start putting some effort into the house, but that idea has been waylaid in favor of getting some running vehicles.

Hombre and I are celebrating our anniversary today. We've been married longer than most of you have been alive. Decided it's working out okay though.

But our house is probably as decorated as it is going to get though for our anniversary we might treat ourselves to a new loveseat as the old one is really breaking down. We really live in a house though and, though we want everything to be visually pleasing, we go for functionality and comfort first and/or sentimental value. All our wall hangings, knick knacks and such we made ourselves, were given to us by artist/crafty friends, or have a story behind them. So, our house would never be chosen for a Better Homes & Gardens photo shoot, but it works for us and our frequent guests.

I had those kinds of decorations and furnishings when my kids were small and more destructive. My son is grown now, so I figured I'd try to do a little more decorating. I've also been collecting Westmoreland milk glass, the paneled grape vine pattern, which I LOVE. I can actually have nice things now! :D

That was the plan for this year, to start putting some effort into the house, but that idea has been waylaid in favor of getting some running vehicles.

Hombre and I are celebrating our anniversary today. We've been married longer than most of you have been alive. Decided it's working out okay though.

But our house is probably as decorated as it is going to get though for our anniversary we might treat ourselves to a new loveseat as the old one is really breaking down. We really live in a house though and, though we want everything to be visually pleasing, we go for functionality and comfort first and/or sentimental value. All our wall hangings, knick knacks and such we made ourselves, were given to us by artist/crafty friends, or have a story behind them. So, our house would never be chosen for a Better Homes & Gardens photo shoot, but it works for us and our frequent guests.

I think you are greatly underestimating the average age of Coffee Shop posters, but happy anniversary! :mm:

I think you are greatly underestimating the average age of Coffee Shop posters, but happy anniversary! :mm:

LOL. Possibly. And also that you are possibly underestimating how old Hombre and I am. :)

I still feel young, vigorous, interested in all interesting things, love people, love to be of use, love to have fun, etc.

My body reminds me how old I am though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back