USMB Coffee Shop IV

This is the look I am after.

Nice but too dark for us.

Right now, I am into that black furnishings, early Americana, country primitive look. I got a black and Cherrywood table and a black cabinet in my kitchen. I am going to get sliding barn doors for my slider. It will be a little dark, but I like it a lot. I'll have to invest in some better lighting too, I suppose. :113:

Are you tiling the whole bathroom? You need a cabinet for under the sink.
The tiling is all done. I have to skim the walls to smooth them out, put in baseboard, replace the window and door trim, paint the ceiling and walls, paint the wooden shelving unit on the left, build a vanity and build some storage behind the door. Pretty much everything will be white because there is already too much pattern, the wife chose the floor tile..........., I wanted Sausalito tile.
The vanity is going to be modern probably similar to this one but we're considering a square basin sink.
iu

I will move the medicine cabinet to the small side wall and replace it with a large mirror. There is also a door (closed off) leading from the master bedroom which I will remove and convert the open space to shallow storage.

Ooo. That's nice. A little too modern for me, but really nice nonetheless. :113:
With all the pattern already in the bathroom we decided sleek modern would be best. It's also why I'm skimming out the textured walls. My original plan was to paint the walls a bright yellow and put in a Mexican drop in sink with a rustic wash stained (southwest) vanity. The wife's choice of floor tile changed all of that.

A nice really light gray color for the walls would look nice with your new decor.
I hate grey....... It's the new beige.........

You might still be able to get away with yellow, just a really pale shade instead of bright.

A colleague who went to the same lung assessment centre as me could not be tested, the doctor took his blood pressure at the start and discovered it to be 198-90 she advised him to go immediately to a AE unit.
Of course he didn’t go, he went home and spent the rest of the day drinking alcohol.

I just got back from the hospital and Mr. P is doing fairly well. He is also getting a bit stronger.
They are going to keep him for another couple days to make sure these new meds are working for getting rid of his water retention.
He still has to sleep sitting up, but it's one of those hospital medical type recliner chairs.
His doc. says he can come home when he can sleep comfortably lying down.

CHF? Careful with the diuretics. I had stage 3 kidney disease before my cardiologist bothered to check my kidney function.

Thank you, they are keeping a close eye on it.
So far kidney's are working fine.

I just got back from the hospital and Mr. P is doing fairly well. He is also getting a bit stronger.
They are going to keep him for another couple days to make sure these new meds are working for getting rid of his water retention.
He still has to sleep sitting up, but it's one of those hospital medical type recliner chairs.

CHF? Careful with the diuretics. I had stage 3 kidney disease before my cardiologist bothered to check my kidney function.

Lots of things that can turn into big things if you aren't on top of it. Ask lots of questions, and then ask if there are any questions you didn't think to ask. Good medical professionals won't mind.

Lots of things that can turn into big things if you aren't on top of it. Ask lots of questions, and then ask if there are any questions you didn't think to ask. Good medical professionals won't mind.

Thank you, and I totally agree.
So far new meds and water pills are working well.
We have a nurse on call at any time for any questions or help.
It's a nice service to have. :)

Well..I ordered some sterling silver stuff to make earrings. This is what I have done so far, and it was a pain the ass. Teeny tiny beads and teeny skinny sterling pins and super tiny posts because I hate french hook earrings. Too old now..make my ears even more wrinkly with weight hanging from a hook lol.

Anyway...I will be paying for this in a few hours. Fingers already ache and eyeballs are bleeding cuz everything is teeny tiny except the bigger beads.

https://oi810.photobucket.com/albums/zz28/earthsong2010/20200212_175032.jpg

https://oi810.photobucket.com/albums/zz28/earthsong2010/20200212_174854.jpg

Well..I ordered some sterling silver stuff to make earrings. This is what I have done so far, and it was a pain the ass. Teeny tiny beads and teeny skinny sterling pins and super tiny posts because I hate french hook earrings. Too old now..make my ears even more wrinkly with weight hanging from a hook lol.

Anyway...I will be paying for this in a few hours. Fingers already ache and eyeballs are bleeding cuz everything is teeny tiny except the bigger beads.

https://oi810.photobucket.com/albums/zz28/earthsong2010/20200212_175032.jpg

https://oi810.photobucket.com/albums/zz28/earthsong2010/20200212_174854.jpg

Those are pretty though!

The empty wall with the utensils, I have some big plans for. I am going to get some barn board paneling and hang a thing to hang pots on over there. I am sick of fighting to find and get out the pot I am looking for! It would be so much easier to just have them hanging on that wall . . . ease of access.

upload_2020-2-13_10-2-15.png

upload_2020-2-13_10-2-40.png

I would like to get new cabinets, but I rent so that would not be worth the expense for me. I am not crazy about those cabinets though, but they don't look terrible, so I will deal with them. :)

Forum List

Back