Using Vitamin C finally

Slowly but surely the medical establishment is being forced to accept the effectiveness of vitamin c.

This doctor in Scottsdale AZ says IV full of C is a game changer.

TOO FUNNY. A Naturopathic doctor. And he agrees with me and refutes all your previous claims! He's prescribing reasonable doses of a few grams of C a day, NOT 100, 200 or 300 grams a day! :auiqs.jpg:
You crack me up.

You never learn. Do you? You like to lie too. Why?

The doctor clearly states IV C in doses of 6000mg is effective against Corona. He states IV C goes directly into the system and is far better absorbed than taking C by mouth.

He clearly states to not take more than 2000mg, unless directed by your doctor. So, why are you lying?

Please leave the thread. I really dislike liars.

SHUT UP, JACKASS. You're both an idiot and very confused. You go from one confused topic to the next. Now you talk in circles calling me a liar while admitting I told the truth and that your "expert" agrees with me and disagrees with you that just a few grams of C a day is effective in the worst cases with no need for the massive mega-doses you claim.

You don't know shit. I hate talking to people too ignorant to even know how stupid they are. You've already had a total fool and a horse's ass of yourself here. Spend 7 dollars and buy Ehret's book and maybe learn something.

You know nothing. I just proved you have lied multiple times in this thread. You are a fucking liar.

Slowly but surely the medical establishment is being forced to accept the effectiveness of vitamin c.

TOO FUNNY. A Naturopathic doctor. And he agrees with me and refutes all your previous claims! He's prescribing reasonable doses of a few grams of C a day, NOT 100, 200 or 300 grams a day! :auiqs.jpg:
You crack me up.

I don't bother with Vitamin C supplements, since I get plenty of it in the food, I do take a full Multiple Mineral pills everyday, since American foods tends to be low in Minerals.

Can’t get enough from food. Read above post.

Now you are just babbling, since the IV of Vitamin C are from a single doctor, who may or may not have a valid reason to do it, but not as a standard treatment protocol in medical care, since it lacks scientific research behind it.

You are grasping for straws here, pushing an idea that has so little support behind it, it seems that you are a fanatic over it. Nature doesn't provide ultra high Vitamin C for a good reason, no living creature can use it at high levels, that many animals make their own Vitamin C, but NEVER at ultra high levels.

I have done very well getting Vitamin C from the diet, only had the Flu twice in my 60 years, never required hospitalization for it, Strep throat twice, last one was 11 years ago, and never got sick from Sars, Mers and so far Covid-19. Have been in Malarial land repeatedly, Tropical regions never got sick at all.

I have NONE of the signs of insufficient Vitamin C, from WIKIPEDIA

Vitamin C deficiency

Lack of ascorbic acid in the daily diet leads to a disease called scurvy, a form of a vitaminosis that is characterized by:

You are full of baloney on this, you have been shown that ultra high Vitamin C is NOT vital therapy for Cancer, not a single paper supports it outside of Linus Pauling. The body simply dumps the excess amount, since it is water soluble, the liver can't keep any of it.

Where in this thread have I stated vitamin C cures cancer? Please stop being a dumb fuck.

You crack me up.

I don't bother with Vitamin C supplements, since I get plenty of it in the food, I do take a full Multiple Mineral pills everyday, since American foods tends to be low in Minerals.

Now you are just babbling, since the IV of Vitamin C are from a single doctor, who may or may not have a valid reason to do it, but not as a standard treatment protocol in medical care, since it lacks scientific research behind it.

You are grasping for straws here, pushing an idea that has so little support behind it, it seems that you are a fanatic over it.

THANK YOU.png
Gripper is just spazing out again, another internet fool already proven DEAD WRONG here many times on his own thread, confused and lying, just spinning in the mud now trying to save face. Just one more facile thread of his where he's gone off into deep end with some lame, crazy idea showing his total disconnect with reality. He's lost his grip.

new-2Gripper.jpg

You crack me up.

You are grasping for straws here, pushing an idea that has so little support behind it, it seems that you are a fanatic over it. Nature doesn't provide ultra high Vitamin C for a good reason, no living creature can use it at high levels, that many animals make their own Vitamin C, but NEVER at ultra high levels.

I have done very well getting Vitamin C from the diet, only had the Flu twice in my 60 years, never required hospitalization for it, Strep throat twice, last one was 11 years ago, and never got sick from Sars, Mers and so far Covid-19. Have been in Malarial land repeatedly, Tropical regions never got sick at all.

Vitamin C deficiency

Lack of ascorbic acid in the daily diet leads to a disease called scurvy, a form of a vitaminosis that is characterized by:

You are full of baloney on this, you have been shown that ultra high Vitamin C is NOT vital therapy for Cancer, not a single paper supports it outside of Linus Pauling. The body simply dumps the excess amount, since it is water soluble, the liver can't keep any of it.

You just proved you’re uninformed. Dr. Cathcart alone cure over 20k patients using high dose IV vitamin C. Stop posting. You know nothing.

I notice you ignored most of my post to make this stupid broadside attack, it is clear you have no case. I stated THIS about your SINGLE doctors claims:

"....since the IV of Vitamin C are from a single doctor, who may or may not have a valid reason to do it...."

Notice that I didn't try to disprove his claims, read better next time!

You didn't show any valid science research to support his claim, just take his word for it..... that is a sign of YOU being a fanatic.

You ignored the well known signs of Vitamin C deficiency (Scurvy), in which a SINGLE consumption of an Orange quickly dissipate it. which easily destroys your claim that I don't get enough Vitamin C. I have been unusually healthy for decades now, despite working outdoors ALL DAY LONG, even in deep snow and cold every day, for decades. It is obvious I am getting enough Vitamin C in the diet.

You are an idiot for thinking I don't get enough Vitamin C, you have none of my blood work or health history, you make blanket statements saying I don't get enough Vitamin C, because you are a mega dose fanatic, where your overrated intellect guides you to baseless conclusion based on ZERO evidence!

You are a FOOL fella!

Last edited:

You crack me up.

Vitamin C deficiency

You just proved you’re uninformed. Dr. Cathcart alone cure over 20k patients using high dose IV vitamin C. Stop posting. You know nothing.

I guess if he fed them a gallon of milk a day you'd consider that a cure as well? :auiqs.jpg:

You crack me up.

You are grasping for straws here, pushing an idea that has so little support behind it, it seems that you are a fanatic over it.

View attachment 316317Gripper is just spazing out again, another internet fool already proven DEAD WRONG here many times on his own thread, confused and lying, just spinning in the mud now trying to save face. Just one more facile thread of his where he's gone off into deep end with some lame, crazy idea showing his total disconnect with reality. He's lost his grip.

View attachment 316319

You misrepresent everything I’ve posted because you know nothing about the subject. Stop being a lazy fuck and read dr Cathcart’s research.

You crack me up.

Vitamin C deficiency

I guess if he fed them a gallon of milk a day you'd consider that a cure as well? :auiqs.jpg:

You know nothing. Cathcart was not a cancer doctor and never claimed C cured cancer. He was an orthopedic doctor who practiced at Lake Tahoe.

Dumb fuck.

You crack me up.

Vitamin C deficiency

I notice you ignored most of my post to make this stupid broadside attack, it is clear you have no case. I stated THIS about your SINGLE doctors claims:

"....since the IV of Vitamin C are from a single doctor, who may or may not have a valid reason to do it...."

Notice that I didn't try to disprove his claims, read better next time!

You didn't show any valid science research to support his claim, just take his word for it..... that is a sign of YOU being a fanatic.

You ignored the well known signs of Vitamin C deficiency (Scurvy), in which a SINGLE consumption of an Orange quickly dissipate it. which easily destroys your claim that I don't get enough Vitamin C. I have been unusually healthy for decades now, despite working outdoors ALL DAY LONG, even in deep snow and cold every day, for decades. It is obvious I am getting enough Vitamin C in the diet.

You are a FOOL fella!

BUTTHOLE.png
That is only because Gripper is a flaming butthole who has no case, no clinical work that he can point to that has been independently verified and as an internet fraud, was expecting everyone to just take him at his word. He never expected an informed rebuttal.

You crack me up.

View attachment 316317Gripper is just spazing out again, another internet fool already proven DEAD WRONG here many times on his own thread, confused and lying, just spinning in the mud now trying to save face. Just one more facile thread of his where he's gone off into deep end with some lame, crazy idea showing his total disconnect with reality. He's lost his grip.

View attachment 316319

You misrepresent everything I’ve posted because you know nothing about the subject. Stop being a lazy fuck and read dr Cathcart’s research.

Show ONE THING I've misrepresented, you lying assfuck.

You know nothing. Cathcart was not a cancer doctor and never claimed C cured cancer. He was an orthopedic doctor who practiced at Lake Tahoe.
Dumb fuck.
You stupid shitstain! WHERE DID I EVER SAY ONE FUCKING WORD ABOUT CATHCART BEING A CANCER DOCTOR? WHERE DID I EVER EVEN MENTION CANCER? And orthopedic doctor? Those are doctors specializing in musculoskeletal injuries! Like sports injuries! So he's not even a dietician or nutritionist.

Man you are a TOTAL ASS. Worse, you're like a little, petulant child who throws his food when he doesn't get his desert.

You crack me up.

Vitamin C deficiency

Where in this thread have I stated vitamin C cures cancer? Please stop being a dumb fuck.

You forgot post 44 I wrote and YOUR reply to it?

Post 44:
The same "great" Linus Pauling claimed it prevented cancer ALONE, he ingested massive doses for many years, he died of....... cancer...… ha ha.

It is well known the body doesn't use all that Vitamin C, since it excretes a lot of it away through the urine.

Linus Paulings claims have not gained traction with research since he died of cancer.

When it comes to mega doses of Vitamin C claims, Pauling was a confirmed crackpot.

YOUR reply:

He was 93 when he died dumbass. Do you know what life expectancy was when he was born in 1901? Dumbass.
You’re an idiot. Go ahead believe the establishment. You will die young. We need to remove dumbasses from the gene pool.

C has been shownby numerous doctors and scientists to be very effective. Assholes like you think Pauling was the only one espousing C.

Post 51, where I again exposed Paulins anto cancer claims as being full of baloney:

"Yes and he died of CANCER, which he is on record saying Mega Doses of Vitamin C would ALONE Could prevent Cancer. It is clear you didn't read the links I posted:..."

Post 54, where you admit that Pauling MIGHT be wrong about Cancer cure claims

"LOL. You know very little about the topic.

C has been proven to be very beneficial. Will it cure cancer? Probably not, but that in no way means C isn’t effective on all sorts of diseases.

Your small mind is stuck on Pauling’s cancer cure, while ignoring the mountain of evidence showing C’s effectiveness on all sorts of ailments."

===

It is clear you are trying to avoid his Vitamin C claim FAILURES. I posted evidence that his mega dose claims are not supported by science research, not even today. Your favorite doctors claims are NOT being supported by the medical field, he makes claims on his own, not a valid way to promote standard medical care practice.

I have never said Vitamin C is bad for you or ineffective, I have been against grandiose megadose claims from the start, Pauling made a bunch of unverified mega dose claims that TO THIS DAY are not getting science research support. He was essentially quack on Vitamin C, the man DIED of cancer despite his claims to the contrary.

Your reply to Pauling's death to cancer, which greatly contradicted his anti- cancer claims, by saying he lived to age 93. A feeble attempt to avoid his absurd anti-cancer claims. You don't want to face it, which is why you threw up the old age response instead of the stark reality that his mega doses of Vitamin C use, FAILED to prevent his cancer.

:laugh:

YOU are a quack student.

Last edited:

You crack me up.

Vitamin C deficiency

Post 44:
The same "great" Linus Pauling claimed it prevented cancer ALONE, he ingested massive doses for many years, he died of....... cancer...… ha ha.

It is well known the body doesn't use all that Vitamin C, since it excretes a lot of it away through the urine.

Linus Paulings claims have not gained traction with research since he died of cancer.

When it comes to mega doses of Vitamin C claims, Pauling was a confirmed crackpot.

YOUR reply:

He was 93 when he died dumbass. Do you know what life expectancy was when he was born in 1901? Dumbass.
You’re an idiot. Go ahead believe the establishment. You will die young. We need to remove dumbasses from the gene pool.

C has been shownby numerous doctors and scientists to be very effective. Assholes like you think Pauling was the only one espousing C.

Post 51, where I again exposed Paulins anto cancer claims as being full of baloney:

"Yes and he died of CANCER, which he is on record saying Mega Doses of Vitamin C would ALONE Could prevent Cancer. It is clear you didn't read the links I posted:..."

C has been proven to be very beneficial. Will it cure cancer? Probably not, but that in no way means C isn’t effective on all sorts of diseases.

Your small mind is stuck on Pauling’s cancer cure, while ignoring the mountain of evidence showing C’s effectiveness on all sorts of ailments."

It is clear you are trying to avoid his Vitamin C claim FAILURES. I posted evidence that his mega dose claims are not supported by science research, not even today. Your favorite doctors claims are NOT being supported by the medical field, he makes claims on his own, not a valid way to promote standard medical care practice.

I have never said Vitamin C is bad for you or ineffective, I have been against grandiose megadose claims from the start, Pauling made a bunch of unverified mega dose claims that TO THIS DAY are not getting science research support. He was essentially quack on Vitamin C, the man DIED of cancer despite his claims to the contrary.

Your reply to Pauling's death to cancer, which greatly contradicted his anti- cancer claims, by saying he lived to age 93. A feeble attempt to avoid his absurd anti-cancer claims. You don't want to face it, which is why you threw up the old age response instead of the stark reality that his mega doses of Vitamin C use, FAILED to prevent his cancer.

YOU are a quack student.

The GRIPPER is one freaking head case. :cuckoo:

You crack me up.

Vitamin C deficiency

Post 44:

YOUR reply:

YOU are a quack student.

He shows the classic signs of a fanatic, where he thinks he knows all, defends others who HE thinks knows all, who are not following the standard medical practice, with no grounds from medical research for their claims. They are often the few or alone in their claims, never gets anywhere with the medical field, who are more interested in research for their basis of consideration.

He had made up his mind that Vitamin C at mega doses is the proper level for good health, despite that most people never need such or use high dosage levels, manage to live over 80 years in good health anyway.

You crack me up.

Vitamin C deficiency

Post 44:

YOUR reply:

YOU are a quack student.

He shows the classic signs of a fanatic, where he thinks he knows all, defends others who HE thinks knows all, who are not following the standard medical practice, with no grounds from medical research for their claims. They are often the few or alone in their claims, never gets anywhere with the medical field, who are more interested in research for their basis of consideration.

He had made up his mind that Vitamin C at mega doses is the proper level for good health, despite that most people never need such or use high dosage levels, manage to live over 80 years in good health anyway.

AGREE.png
The Dripper has totally bought into this crap and now, rather than defending it on its merits, he sees any criticism of it as being a criticism of HIM and his own personal model of ideology he's committed himself to.
Too bad.

This good news from Oaklahoma. The establishment can’t stop it now. Smart Americans (unlike the doofuses above) know C works.

Local doctors offer advice on ways you can strengthen your immune system
Two Tulsa doctors say there are some simple things you can do right now to help strengthen your immune system.

Vitamin C, at least 2,000 to 4,000 milligrams of vitamin C, that's one of our core immune nutrients that we've all known about for a long period of time," Dr. Michele said. "We may have just forgotten about and put it on the shelf."

"If you can just get one or two, that would be probably C and D in that order, right now because those are going to up-regulate the immune system," Dr. Mark said.

"C is more antiviral," Dr. Michelle added. "Vitamin D is directly related to an immune function. Every time you get a bacterial infection, every time you get a viral infection, it's vitamin D that comes to the rescue."

Dr. Mark offers this list:

Vitamin A - 5,000 IU

Vitamin C - 4,000-5,000 mg

Vitamin D - 3,000-10,000 IU

DHA/EPA Omega 3 - 3-4 grams

Magnesium Malate or Glycinate - 600-900 mg

NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) - 1,000 mg

Zinc - 20-40 mg
Local doctors offer advice on ways you can strengthen your immune system

Forum List

Back