USA today.. dumb story made me LOL it was so preposterous

If you are ever in trouble, don't ever, ever, ever use Republican Lawyers to represent you.

If I am in trouble, I'll claim to be an ANTIFA soldier of the democrat Reich, then laws won't apply to me,

They obviously suck balls, when it comes to planning a strategy that involves the courts or actually representing political interests in court, in front of a real live judge, though they sound great on the courthouse steps and on FOX News, but if the battle is going to be in court, you had best get somebody worth a shit in court, instead of the "good ole boys" partisan lawyers, lacking in legal skills and investigative ability. With as many failed attempts as they had in that two-month period, I have trouble thinking it was sheer incompetence on their part, especially after at times denying they were charging any kind of fraud. They apparently did not have the goods to prove anything, though their overall courtroom performances were less than stellar, at best.

This actually amazes and at the same time bothers me, this inability to perform, down the line, of Republican lawyers. They went after Hillary and failed (and I am not saying they were wrong on Hillary), they tried to save Trump after he lost and laughably failed, time after time. They would like to go after Joe, but do it through Hunter, but failed and still failing. Their legal champion (Durham), touted by trump before the 2020 to right the wrongs, find the truth and prosecute the guilty, including Hillary, has largely fizzled out like the Republican Lawyer he is. It appears they can only succeed in a packed court of fellow republican, as winning on merits in front of normal judges and juries, tends to elude them.

You ignored absolutely everything I posted and instead just went with leftist talking points.

"Republican Lawyers" were never allowed to present any of the 66 cases.

Remember, the judicial system was closed to Trump and his team. 66 cases - not a single one heard by any court.

The Gestapo ensured judges denied access to the justice system.

I still remember those dark days, driving on the 5 near Downey and seeing billboards that read "Do you suspect that your neighbors, family, or friends friends voted for Donald Trump? Call 1-800-STASI and turn them in."

Of course not - it's only wrong when Trump does it.

I feel free to criticize your reeking hypocrisy.
You are really stretching for something to bitch at me about, with this Abrams thing. I am not a Georgian, and their politics were never my problem. You have never heard me quote her positively either, as I never gave a damn about her, not being my problem. She is your problem. Move to Georgia and vote, if she is that important to you.

You are really stretching for something to bitch at me about, with this Abrams thing. I am not a Georgian, and their politics were never my problem. You have never heard me quote her positively either, as I never gave a damn about her, not being my problem. She is your problem. Move to Georgia and vote, if she is that important to you.

I'm not stretching at all.

You viciously attack Trump and demand he be imprisoned for acts your party has engaged in for no less than 22 years. When I prove this, you pull this "aw shucks, who me?" bullshit.

If I am in trouble, I'll claim to be an ANTIFA soldier of the democrat Reich, then laws won't apply to me,

You ignored absolutely everything I posted and instead just went with leftist talking points.

"Republican Lawyers" were never allowed to present any of the 66 cases.

Remember, the judicial system was closed to Trump and his team. 66 cases - not a single one heard by any court.

The Gestapo ensured judges denied access to the justice system.

I still remember those dark days, driving on the 5 near Downey and seeing billboards that read "Do you suspect that your neighbors, family, or friends friends voted for Donald Trump? Call 1-800-STASI and turn them in."
You are just subject to the echo chamber as if the echoes are important. You are reminding me of a sick, rabid bat from a cave, the more light you shine in their eyes, the less they see, preferring to live in the company of other bats in the darkness, listening to other bats squeak.

WHAT?

ARe you serious? Of course you must be..

unbelievable

What's that saying in theBible about God giving [the lawless ones] over to their debased minds..?

reprobate minds, rather.. same deal

yep, He gave them over to STUPID.. clueless.. retardation (not to insult retarded people who have WAY more sense than the creepy dims)

You are just subject to the echo chamber as if the echoes are important. You are reminding me of a sick, rabid bat from a cave, the more light you shine in their eyes, the less they see, preferring to live in the company of other bats in the darkness, listening to other bats squeak.

You mean light such as the video that exposed your hypocrisy?

That sort of light?

WHAT?

ARe you serious? Of course you must be..

unbelievable

What's that saying in theBible about God giving [the lawless ones] over to their debased minds..?

reprobate minds, rather.. same deal

yep, He gave them over to STUPID.. clueless.. retardation (not to insult retarded people who have WAY more sense than the creepy dims)

Sadly, though I mocked the FBI, I'm NOT kidding.

1666895117107.png

Forum List

Back