US womens soccer star declines to join US womens national team over pandering to homosexuals

It isn't a political statement. It is a sexual statement proclaiming 'I am proud of deviant sexual behavior. "

It isn't a political statement. It is a sexual statement proclaiming 'I am proud of deviant sexual behavior. "
Keyword: BEHAVIOR. And in "pride" parades, deviant graphic sexual acts performed or mock-performed with the expectation of children being part of the spectators; indeed, often children are invited to march IN these parades, sometimes following directly behind other groups performing said acts.

Thank you tipsy.

Upset-child.png

fy3jkzq0webz.jpg

Freckles? Or the beginning stage ^^ of HIV/AIDS sarcoma?

Last edited:
Please. Does she play for or represent American axe murderers? She plays a sport. She is apparently selective about what clothes she puts on HER body. Her body, her choice. She seems to be aware of the potential consequences, just like kneeling athletes, and has made her choice.

If she plays soccer for the national team, then yes, she plays for all Americans.

Murder is illegal in the US. Therefore this is something that she represents when she goes onto the pitch. Being gay is not illegal, and this is something she represents.

Yes, she's made her choice. Another person who makes a choice without thinking too hard about what the fuck she's doing.

I disagree. People, even public people, can be individuals. Just because I am an American doing my thing, does not mean I represent all Americans. We are not lemmings. We do not have to follow the herd. We make our individual choices, and the chips fall where they fall. -shrug-

I do not represent American women just because I am one. I represent me. You represent you. She represents her beliefs. It's all good. This is still America.

But you're not playing for the national team. So.....

Which is the whole point here. Which you seemed to miss.

I didn't miss it. I disagree that a political statement should be on a national team jersey. It wasn't something she could wear, in good faith. What is a gay pride emblem doing on our national team jerseys?

You don't want political statements on a national team jersey huh? A bit late for that. It says "USA" on it.

The name or initials of one's nation on their national jersey is not a political statement. It is akin to a name badge or I'D.

If she plays soccer for the national team, then yes, she plays for all Americans.

Murder is illegal in the US. Therefore this is something that she represents when she goes onto the pitch. Being gay is not illegal, and this is something she represents.

Yes, she's made her choice. Another person who makes a choice without thinking too hard about what the fuck she's doing.

I disagree. People, even public people, can be individuals. Just because I am an American doing my thing, does not mean I represent all Americans. We are not lemmings. We do not have to follow the herd. We make our individual choices, and the chips fall where they fall. -shrug-

I do not represent American women just because I am one. I represent me. You represent you. She represents her beliefs. It's all good. This is still America.

I didn't miss it. I disagree that a political statement should be on a national team jersey. It wasn't something she could wear, in good faith. What is a gay pride emblem doing on our national team jerseys?

You don't want political statements on a national team jersey huh? A bit late for that. It says "USA" on it.

The name or initials of one's nation on their national jersey is not a political statement. It is akin to a name badge or I'D.

And what is the USA exactly? Is it not a political entity?

Go to Spain and ask a Catalonian person what the Spanish jersey means to them.

She has the right to not wear it if she does not want to. But by doing so she is obviously going to give up the right to play. She obviously feels strongly about it because representing your country is a huge honour.

Football is working hard to shed its neanderthal image and rainbow symbols are a big part of that.
PANews%20BT_P-afc50056-e9c1-49f8-b5dc-3cd5f8914107_I1.jpg

All players wear the rainbw laces on a designated game every season.

In support of this aim.

skysports-rainbow-flag-whitehawk-football-is-for-everyone_3836451.jpg

"Football is for everyone" is hardly a controversial stance.

It is a question of human rights, not any specific group. Insisting on one pride and not all pride is worse than unnecessary.

Hinkle's refusal to play for USWNT over Pride Month jersey offers opportunity for different kinds of understanding

Looking on twitter she is being attacked by the leftists with their usual whining. Its hilarious to read. So I got a question would you rather her have taken the spot and then complained about the jersey or should she have taken it and just shut the hell up about her views? Obviously she did right thing in not taking a spot that someone else can get but may not be as good as she is and well that's the slippery slope this cultural marxism drags us down! The best and brightest get pushed out in favor of those willing to shut the hell up and toe the libtard line.
Holy crap she's got bigger balls than the dykes in professional women's soccer!

Those are some large balls. And she didn't even have to pretend to be a man. She just said no...

And we all know that dykes don't like it when women say no.

And what is the USA exactly? Is it not a political entity?

Go to Spain and ask a Catalonian person what the Spanish jersey means to them.

The label "USA" on a national uniform is an identifying label, you know, so you can tell the teams apart. Does the Spanish jersey say "Catalonia pride?"

The best and brightest get pushed out in favor of those willing to shut the hell up and toe the libtard line.
You should take her place.

Why should gays be discriminated against because someone can't get over their butt hurt. If you hate you are hurting yourself and that is all.

It is stupid to hate gays.
How is not wearing a pride shirt discriminating? Is there some right to force your choice of clothing on others?
Apparently dykes have the human right to force women to wear the hideous clothes they pick for them.

She made her choice. This isnt a big deal at all. It's like a job. Your employer ogfers you this or you are told to do this. Either you do it or find another job. It's exactly the same.

She made her choice. This isnt a big deal at all. It's like a job. Your employer ogfers you this or you are told to do this. Either you do it or find another job. It's exactly the same.
Unless it's forcing an ideology on someone "or else"... Then it's a violation of her civil rights to freedom of ideology (the right to accept and practice or reject a type of faith or dogma). Since the cult of LGBT is based in regular men and women DOING habitual deviant sex behaviors, they have no right to force anyone else to wear their flag, their jersey, pray at their altar or march in their lewd parades.

If this woman experiences one iota of penalty for not adopting or promoting a dogma she disagrees with, she should sue their asses off.

Yup.

She decided to go in a different direction. I would too. I'm sure she has plenty of options.

Yup.

She decided to go in a different direction. I would too. I'm sure she has plenty of options.
The point is that she apparently is being penalized for not adopting or refusing to promote the DOGMA of the cult of LGBT. That's a violation of her civil rights. Nobody can penalize you for refusing to convert to or promote their religion.

What if a bunch of soccer Scientologists wanted her to wear a jersey with aliens shooting out of volcanoes and she refused/was penalized? She'd have the right to sue then. What if polygamists were into soccer heavily and wanted her to wave a flag showing a male figure holding the hands of three women figures? Should she be penalized then too?

Jesus Christ people THIS IS A CULT we're dealing with and we're giving them special rights to FORCE other people to promote their dogma over their own religious, spiritual or philosophical beliefs.

Unless it's forcing an ideology on someone "or else"... Then it's a violation of her civil rights to freedom of ideology (the right to accept and practice or reject a type of faith or dogma). Since the cult of LGBT is based in regular men and women DOING habitual deviant sex behaviors, they have no right to force anyone else to wear their flag, their jersey, pray at their altar or march in their lewd parades.

If this woman experiences one iota of penalty for not adopting or promoting a dogma she disagrees with, she should sue their asses off.
She voluntarily quit the team. She's a good player. There are other teams.

If only all sports players had the same sense of purpose.

Yup.

The point is that she apparently is being penalized for not adopting or refusing to promote the DOGMA of the cult of LGBT. That's a violation of her civil rights. Nobody can penalize you for refusing to convert to or promote their religion.
Oh true.
I actually didn't read the article hahahaha.
I wouldn't want to be a part of an organization that penalizes people for doing the right thing.

I'm not a very litigious person and don't think it's right to drag every decision you don't like into court.

She has the right to not wear it if she does not want to. But by doing so she is obviously going to give up the right to play. She obviously feels strongly about it because representing your country is a huge honour.

Football is working hard to shed its neanderthal image and rainbow symbols are a big part of that.
PANews%20BT_P-afc50056-e9c1-49f8-b5dc-3cd5f8914107_I1.jpg

All players wear the rainbw laces on a designated game every season.

In support of this aim.

skysports-rainbow-flag-whitehawk-football-is-for-everyone_3836451.jpg

"Football is for everyone" is hardly a controversial stance.
Gay is for everyone is forcing people into a sex cult that they oppose.

She voluntarily quit the team. She's a good player. There are other teams.

If only all sports players had the same sense of purpose.

What business does a qualifying US soccer team have forcing their cult-dogma on others? Aren't there rule books?

Forum List

Back