US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

Where's the check from Mexico? Have they paid for the Wall yet?

DODGE - looks like you have no idea about this. Lol

It's very clear despite your failed attempts at gas lighting. So....when is Mexico paying for the Wall?

After the project is completed.

Just like with any other construction project

That's not wise under donnie.....we all know what happens. The builders get stiffed.

Why USWNT star Megan Rapinoe doesn't sing the national anthem

This ^^^ is why. Trump is the one who politicized the protesters, as every person with a conscience knows.
Ha ha. Here's a perfect example of the left shifting their wrongs (as usual) on to Trump. What else is new ?

"Ha he"?

It's really difficult to follow the rules and not simply call you out for what you are, and in truth what you are is pitiful.

Echoing a BIG LIE is absurd, and pitiful when someone like you really believes it. I feel so sorry for you (but I've already got over it).

It's very clear despite your failed attempts at gas lighting. So....when is Mexico paying for the Wall?
None of this is clear to you. You can read my posts and links from 3 years ago to get filled in.

When you do that, we'll talk then. You could start by looking up the word remittances.

You haven't caught on to how Trump is playing the wall issue. Democrats are hanging themselves.

None of this is clear to you. You can read my posts and links from 3 years ago to get filled in.

When you do that, we'll talk then. You could start by looking up the word remittances.

You haven't caught on to how Trump is playing the wall issue. Democrats are hanging themselves.
And that Mexico payment for the Wall? When can we expect the check?

"Ha he"?

It's really difficult to follow the rules and not simply call you out for what you are, and in truth what you are is pitiful.

Echoing a BIG LIE is absurd, and pitiful when someone like you really believes it. I feel so sorry for you (but I've already got over it).
If you could explain all that, don't bother. :rolleyes:

I guess the babes never heard of sportsmanship. They rubbed Thailand's noses in it every goal in a 13 point rout. Maybe they were high on steroids.

Forum List

Back