US unable to shoot down Yemeni missiles.

Why would ever listen to Russian news, i.e propaganda?
Why would i listen to your Media?
Your post is full of it! Our intelligence operations say you are a lying sack of shit!
Your intelligence is a joke. They said in the early days that Russia was going to run out of resources or missiles, yet Russia is still firing Kalibr and Onyx missiles at Kiev and Lvov and Russia can produce far more than she can fire at Ukraine. Meanwhile, the US exhausted over a third of its Stock in Javelins and Stingers. it will take years to restock them. With the Rychag-AV mounted Helicopters in Ukraine now, your Manpads are as good as useless. Why else do you not hear of Manpads from Ukraine taking down a Helicopter?

Iraq was the third most powerful military in the world at the time.
Still not close to your level. Of course they were more powerful than most nations in the Middle east when the US gave them poison gas to gas Iranians.

Comparing guerilla warfare (Afghanistan) to open field warfare like against Iraq, Russia and China is just plain stupid. How many major battles did the Taliban win against the US? ZERO!

Why does your Army suck so badly at urban warfare?

The US still lost the war in Afghanistan. You were there for 20 years and you achieved nothing. The USSR backed government at least managed to stay in power for 7 years while your own puppet government couldn't even last 2 weeks.

Look up the second Chechen war and you will see that Russia is indeed able of handling urban warfare. Russian army has learnt a lot from mistakes in the first Chechen war and is now cleaning up Russia from your own terrorists as we speak.

As for open war, while neither Russia nor US had a direct confrontation, you should remember the Korean War. The Chinese, an underdeveloped nation, forced the entirety of NATO into a stalemate and Soviet pilots gave your pilots a lot of trouble.

Mass production was the very reason you even managed to win a major war like WW2. Now that your manufacturing has slumped, your army is not what is once used to be.

Why would ever listen to Russian news, i.e propaganda?

Your post is full of it! Our intelligence operations say you are a lying sack of shit!

Iraq was the third most powerful military in the world at the time.

Comparing guerilla warfare (Afghanistan) to open field warfare like against Iraq, Russia and China is just plain stupid. How many major battles did the Taliban win against the US? ZERO!

Why does your Army suck so badly at urban warfare?

Iraq was crippled by two decades of war and sanctions before Bush invaded.

Why would i listen to your Media?

Your intelligence is a joke. They said in the early days that Russia was going to run out of resources or missiles, yet Russia is still firing Kalibr and Onyx missiles at Kiev and Lvov and Russia can produce far more than she can fire at Ukraine. Meanwhile, the US exhausted over a third of its Stock in Javelins and Stingers. it will take years to restock them. With the Rychag-AV mounted Helicopters in Ukraine now, your Manpads are as good as useless. Why else do you not hear of Manpads from Ukraine taking down a Helicopter?

Still not close to your level. Of course they were more powerful than most nations in the Middle east when the US gave them poison gas to gas Iranians.

The US still lost the war in Afghanistan. You were there for 20 years and you achieved nothing. The USSR backed government at least managed to stay in power for 7 years while your own puppet government couldn't even last 2 weeks.

Look up the second Chechen war and you will see that Russia is indeed able of handling urban warfare. Russian army has learnt a lot from mistakes in the first Chechen war and is now cleaning up Russia from your own terrorists as we speak.

As for open war, while neither Russia nor US had a direct confrontation, you should remember the Korean War. The Chinese, an underdeveloped nation, forced the entirety of NATO into a stalemate and Soviet pilots gave your pilots a lot of trouble.

Mass production was the very reason you even managed to win a major war like WW2. Now that your manufacturing has slumped, your army is not what is once used to be.
What in the world are you talking about? The Chinese and NATO? Soviet pilots? In what fantasies did this occur? You really need to lay off the vodka!

What in the world are you talking about? The Chinese and NATO? Soviet pilots? In what fantasies did this occur? You really need to lay off the vodka!
You were in the Army you said and got children there too? Ever heard about Soviet Pilots in the Korean war or how the war ended?

You were in the Army you said and got children there too? Ever heard about Soviet Pilots in the Korean war or how the war ended?
I was in the NAVY, thank you!

If Soviet pilots were flying in the Korean War, they would be war criminals. I have also never seen proof that this allegation was true.

The war has never ended. An armistice in 1953 is still in effect.

I was in the NAVY, thank you!

If Soviet pilots were flying in the Korean War, they would be war criminals. I have also never seen proof that this allegation was true.

The war has never ended. An armistice in 1953 is still in effect.
Of course they did. Soviet Union in the Korean War - Wikipedia

Thats the point. China pushed back entire NATO from taking the North and NATO reached an armistice with China.

I'm doing nothing for Ukraine except cheering them on for killing Russians (which is always a good thing)
Cheer as much as you will because Russia will win this way one way or the other and your aid, weapons and money you wasted on Ukraine will be for nothing.

The Ukrainian army is demoralized and tired as we can see in the Donbas.

How are they "loosing" the war? The word is "losing" if it were remotely true.

If they are winning the war, then how come they lost their economically most important city Mariupol and their most heavily fortified positions in the Donbas? Winners dont retreat from their positions, do they?

If they are winning the war, then how come they lost their economically most important city Mariupol and their most heavily fortified positions in the Donbas? Winners dont retreat from their positions, do they?
Your final sentence shows you know nothing of military history and strategy.

Your final sentence shows you know nothing of military history and strategy.
Keep on coping. The Donbas is only toe beginning. Once the Donbas is done and Ukraines main army defeat, Russia can and will focus all efforts on Odessa.

Keep on coping. The Donbas is only toe beginning. Once the Donbas is done and Ukraines main army defeat, Russia can and will focus all efforts on Odessa.

Can't wait until the U.S. and its allies destroy Russia, China, and Iran in the next major war.

Can't wait until the U.S. and its allies destroy Russia, China, and Iran in the next major war.
Neither can i wait to see the Belgorod Submarine turn your New York, California and Washington into Underwater ruins.

Neither can i wait to see the Belgorod Submarine turn your New York, California and Washington into Underwater ruins.
Oh I see. You're still one of those that believes that imaginary Russian supertorpedo.

A few points.

1) I don't give a damn about New York, Washington or California.
2) If the Russians tried something like that the U.S. would exterminate the Russians. With the rest of the world cheering us on. Are you that eager for your people to die. ?

Oh I see. You're still one of those that believes that imaginary Russian supertorpedo.

A few points.

1) I don't give a damn about New York, Washington or California.
2) If the Russians tried something like that the U.S. would exterminate the Russians. With the rest of the world cheering us on. Are you that eager for your people to die. ?
You destroy us, Russia will destroy your country in return, difference only is that Russia can strike faster with Mach 27 missiles and the US got a lot more to lose than Russia.

If nuclear war means destroying the US and NATO once and for all, then im all in.

You'll be dead long before that happens, comrade!
I disagree, the Belgorod is specifically designed for deep sea operations and carries 2 million megatons of destruction. 6 Nuclear torpedoes to cause nuclear tsunamis and a mini sub to cut underwater network cables. The ideal sub to destroy a entire countries.

Otherwise Russia also got Mach 27 Hypersonic missiles while the US is still stuck at Mach 3.

Forum List

Back