US unable to shoot down Yemeni missiles.

There was a good reason why Turkey, your largest ally, prefered our AA over yours.
Russia is also making the S-500, which will be based on entirely new systems that can also shoot down low orbital satelites.
Why don't you just start bragging about the S-600 or S-700s which will be capable of shooting down starships??

How about you start bragging about how you actually know anything about this area of military weapons?

You know, some of us are actually experts in this field. And I bet we are all laughing at you.

If Soviet and Russian surface to air missiles worked as remotely as well as claimed, every western combat aircraft in the world would've been shot down by now.

If Soviet and Russian surface to air missiles worked as remotely as well as claimed, every western combat aircraft in the world would've been shot down by now.
oh----can you comment on Iranian long distance remote capabilities?

What he is trying to say is how Iranian made missiles are giving Saudi Arabia and US a hard time in Yemen?
The US is not actually active in Yemen----Iran is via hezbollah and the houthi
minority----to the delight of Russia

ok right now Hezbollah operatives are in Yemen and likely
eager to attack Saudi Arabia or its interests. How effective
do you think they can be with Iranian weapons?
I think they demonstrated they can be effective when they hit the Aramco facility, wouldn't you say?

But those missiles can be shot down. Patriot batteries in KSA, and Patriot and THAAD in UAE have shot down missiles and drones launched from Yemen, on an almost regular basis.

They are and always will be local defenses, they can't be everywhere at once.

What he is trying to say is how Iranian made missiles are giving Saudi Arabia and US a hard time in Yemen?
I suppose that is what he is trying to say but what of it? It isn't like Patriot launchers in Saudi Arabia are manned by U.S. crews anymore.

I suppose that is what he is trying to say but what of it? It isn't like Patriot launchers in Saudi Arabia are manned by U.S. crews anymore.
But US troops are now stationed in Yemen, clearly US is getting frustrated with their and Saudi failures in Yemen.

But US troops are now stationed in Yemen, clearly US is getting frustrated with their and Saudi failures in Yemen.
Yemenis are frustrated with the Iranian and Russian filth in Yemen too.
There are lots of Yemeni sunnis in the USA---somehow--it seems to me
that they tend to either own or work in small newspaper and grocery
shops. Find a few and talk to them...... well----they may not be willing
tell you about it

Forum List

Back