US soldiers, sergeants and officers on a worsening morale crisis

So...you base your military service on whether the CinC is someone you like or not..........you're rather flighty. The military I served in was made of sterner stuff.

Sadly, the Dear Leader has purged the Military of the 'sterner stuff' men. They're gone.
Oh really? Link.

It's well known in Military circles that this President has systematically purged the Military of anyone who could possibly oppose him. And he's used some very dirty tactics to do it. Just ask General Petraeus.
Well, I run in military circles here in San Diego and I don't see anything such as you claim......kindly provide a link of such a "purge".

Well, if you run in military circles you should know what a rift is. They happen after all wars, when thousands of people, especially officers, are fired because they're no longer critical to the service...until the next war of course. Now who gets a pink slip and who doesn't can very much be politically motivated, and has been politically motivated, and is politically motivated.
You mean RIF (reduction in force), right? A rift is a split or crack in something.

Nice try, poser.

Sadly, the Dear Leader has purged the Military of the 'sterner stuff' men. They're gone.
Oh really? Link.

It's well known in Military circles that this President has systematically purged the Military of anyone who could possibly oppose him. And he's used some very dirty tactics to do it. Just ask General Petraeus.
Well, I run in military circles here in San Diego and I don't see anything such as you claim......kindly provide a link of such a "purge".

Well, if you run in military circles you should know what a rift is. They happen after all wars, when thousands of people, especially officers, are fired because they're no longer critical to the service...until the next war of course. Now who gets a pink slip and who doesn't can very much be politically motivated, and has been politically motivated, and is politically motivated.
You mean RIF (reduction in force), right? A rift is a split or crack in something.

Nice try, poser.

Good grief, the slings and arrows you go through around here for a simple typo. When I'm not posing here, I'm posing at the web site Peter Neves and I founded in 1999. Pay us a visit: bull Ranger Base

Here I am posing with my Ranger team in the A Shau Valley in 1970. I'm the tall incredibly good looking guy with the banana clip in my CAR-15.

team.jpg

Last edited:
When you've got a gutless, military-hating, race-baiting queer for a Commander in Chief, just where do you suppose morale is going to fall on a scale of 0 - 100? What we need is a general mutiny. If he doesn't resign, we'll just get the lighter fluid and matches out.
Absolutely, we should let the feelings of the military determine who runs our government. If the military's feelings determined our presidents we would have a much stronger government, similar to some of those governments with military men in charge.

Hey idiot, this nation was created by a rebel army that deposed a rotten corrupt oligarchy, whose contemporary is a marxist criminal regime of degeneracy, that enshrines (if they could get away with it), totalitarianism, mass murder, homosexuality and child rape. Germany had a carbon from 1933-1945, or don't they still teach all this at Karl Marx Junior High?

Military MEN who've been in charge (you won't find contemporary traitorous faggots like Obama & Clinton on this chart:
List of Presidents of the United States by military service - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
U.S. Grant....one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of the U.S.
Grant's troops called him "butcher Grant" for his waste of lives. Grant realized his primary assets were not his strategy nor his abilities but what the North had an abundance of, men and equipment.

I hope there's a special cage set aside for you at Gitmo.

As a retired military man, I can assure you America - hating rabble rousers there is no bad morale in the military - it's prohibited by the UCMJ. We're transitioning to a peacetime force. Don't like it? GTFO.
You're no more a retired military man than a slimy turd floating in a toilet is, fuck off and shut up.

I can fully understand why the moral in the military is bad, just as sweetnam says, since we have a fucking POS faggot muslim America hating scab for commander in cheif. If I was active duty right now, I'd ask for a discharge.
So...you base your military service on whether the CinC is someone you like or not..........you're rather flighty. The military I served in was made of sterner stuff.

Oh really? Link.

It's well known in Military circles that this President has systematically purged the Military of anyone who could possibly oppose him. And he's used some very ugly tactics to do it. Just ask General Petraeus.

Source?

Oh really? Link.

Nice try, poser.

Good grief, the slings and arrows you go through around here for a simple typo. When I'm not posing here, I'm posing at the web site Peter Neves and I founded in 1999. Pay us a visit: bull Ranger Base

Here I am posing with my Ranger team in the A Shau Valley in 1970. I'm the tall incredibly good looking guy with the banana clip in my CAR-15.

View attachment 34840

Yes, Tom, I know who you are. Your name's plastered all over the internet, ready for the taking.

I appreciate your service as I'm sure you appreciate mine. Now get some help for your obvious issues with PTSD.

I can't really say what the morale is like in the military but it seems to me Obama has never had much of a like of or respect for the military if true that has to have an impact on their morale.
As a military member and seeing first hand the absolute destruction of morale within the service I can assure you that it has nothing whatsoever to do with Obama.
Well, I remember pay issues being a morale buster in the 80s, even with Reagan's pay hikes....what, in you opinion, is destroying morale today?
Read post 26. I wrote a wall on it already.

When you've got a gutless, military-hating, race-baiting queer for a Commander in Chief, just where do you suppose morale is going to fall on a scale of 0 - 100? What we need is a general mutiny. If he doesn't resign, we'll just get the lighter fluid and matches out.

I hope there's a special cage set aside for you at Gitmo.

As a retired military man, I can assure you America - hating rabble rousers there is no bad morale in the military - it's prohibited by the UCMJ. We're transitioning to a peacetime force. Don't like it? GTFO.
You're no more a retired military man than a slimy turd floating in a toilet is, fuck off and shut up.

I can fully understand why the moral in the military is bad, just as sweetnam says, since we have a fucking POS faggot muslim America hating scab for commander in cheif. If I was active duty right now, I'd ask for a discharge.

If you were active duty right now, they would kick your tinfoil hat wearing ass out.
And they'd be giving your cock up the ass faggot self a pass.

Fuck off and die, you little ball sack licking queen.

Now, now...Paulie. Relax...

I forgot. Was it you who's the bottom?

1j34fKR.gif

Well in my circles, poor morale in the military transcends politics at home...to a degree. Some of our young infantrymen have done half a dozen tours in combat zones. That takes a huge toll on people...if it doesn't kill you outright. They're tired of fighting, and for what? Freud once said that men exposed to nonstop, incessant fighting will all go crazy, it's just a matter of time. Our military is spread dangerously thin. Too few people are taking the brunt of all the trysts with violence in which we get ourselves involved on this planet. They're tired. They want a rest. Is the Middle East's oil really worth it? Is Israel worth it?

Well in my circles, poor morale in the military transcends politics at home...to a degree. Some of our young infantrymen have done half a dozen tours in combat zones. That takes a huge toll on people...if it doesn't kill you outright. They're tired of fighting, and for what? Freud once said that men exposed to nonstop, incessant fighting will all go crazy, it's just a matter of time. Our military is spread dangerously thin. Too few people are taking the brunt of all the trysts with violence in which we get ourselves involved on this planet. They're tired. They want a rest. Is the Middle East's oil really worth it? Is Israel worth it?

I've read a lot of your posts, and had no idea you could have such a reasonable opinion. I'm impressed.

I've read a lot of your posts, and had no idea you could have such a reasonable opinion. I'm impressed.
And what is your opinion, sir?

And what is your opinion, sir?

I personally don't think we need to have so many wars for things that aren't directly related to our security. We have lost far too many lives and far too much money for something that I can't identify. Of course, I know that I am not qualified to make that call. The best we can do is put level headed people who have the skills and knowledge in position and hope for the best. We need to get politics out of military decisions almost as much as we need to get money out of politics.

If military morale is dropping, as the article in the OP suggests, because of a lack of a war to fight, I'm perfectly fine with that.

yet another reason i support a shift from active duty to guard troops. besides being more cost effective, the guard soldier isn't defined solely as a soldier, he contributes to society outside of his military service, and he has missions that don't involve invading other countries.

Destroy the morale of the military. Destroy the morale of the police.

Success for the left.

Why, oh why, won't they let us go kill somebody and destroy some shit?

Another one who doesn't get it.

The people who hate war the most are those who have to say goodbye to their spouses and children and put themselves in harm's way.

The only things that help are being prepared, having a clear goal, being allowed to carry out goal as quickly as possible and having support from your country. All of this requires strong, decisive leaders.

Instead we are playing little games and sacrificing our people with no clear goal. There is constant talk of cutting more of the military budget. We've already cut personnel and other things. There is talk of pensions being in jeopardy. They see other veterans neglected something terrible and it's more than just the problems with the VA. Many are asking why they go through this when our government doesn't care about them. The illegal aliens are getting more concern and care from this administration than those who were willing to sacrifice everything for their country.

This isn't surprising. What are our brave soldiers fighting for at this point? There is no clear mission or purpose. Fighting for 'Freedom & Liberty' all over the world, while their Government continues to take it away here at home? Fighting the Terrorists while their Government funds & arms Terrorists, and leaves its Border wide open at home? Fighting a senseless 'War on Drugs' around the world?

I can't blame our soldiers for being discouraged. Let's face it, the Globalist Elites are using them as mere Mercenaries for the Banker-Elites. And their Commander in Chief treats Veterans like shite. His VA debacle was so awful and unforgivable. Our Veterans died waiting for help. And now they're seeing their own benefits cut as well. So morale being low shouldn't surprise anyone. It's actually completely understandable.

This isn't surprising. What are our brave soldiers fighting for at this point? There is no clear mission or purpose. Fighting for 'Freedom & Liberty' all over the world, while their Government continues to take it away here at home? Fighting the Terrorists while their Government funds & arms Terrorists, and leaves its Border wide open at home? Fighting a senseless 'War on Drugs' around the world?

I can't blame our soldiers for being discouraged. Let's face it, the Globalist Elites are using them as mere Mercenaries for the Banker-Elites. And their Commander in Chief treats Veterans like shite. His VA debacle was so awful and unforgivable. Our Veterans died waiting for help. And now they're seeing their own benefits cut as well. So morale being low shouldn't surprise anyone. It's actually completely understandable.

The VA debacle is certainly an insult to our military, but It didn't start under this president. It's been that way for a long time.

The VA debacle is certainly an insult to our military, but It didn't start under this president. It's been that way for a long time.

Fighting for 'Freedom & Liberty' and the good ole U.S.A. ain't what it used to be. Soldiers aren't dumb, they see their own Government taking Freedom & Liberty away from them right here at home. The Terrorists aren't eroding our civil liberties, the U.S. Government is doing that. So what is the 'War on Terror?'

The military has spent considerable time, money and effort to make studies not only of morale, but why men fight and so on and we use it as an opportunity to air our political beliefs.