US soldiers, sergeants and officers on a worsening morale crisis

When you've got a gutless, military-hating, race-baiting queer for a Commander in Chief, just where do you suppose morale is going to fall on a scale of 0 - 100? What we need is a general mutiny. If he doesn't resign, we'll just get the lighter fluid and matches out.
Absolutely, we should let the feelings of the military determine who runs our government. If the military's feelings determined our presidents we would have a much stronger government, similar to some of those governments with military men in charge.

Hey idiot, this nation was created by a rebel army that deposed a rotten corrupt oligarchy, whose contemporary is a marxist criminal regime of degeneracy, that enshrines (if they could get away with it), totalitarianism, mass murder, homosexuality and child rape. Germany had a carbon from 1933-1945, or don't they still teach all this at Karl Marx Junior High?

Military MEN who've been in charge (you won't find contemporary traitorous faggots like Obama & Clinton on this chart:
List of Presidents of the United States by military service - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
U.S. Grant....one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of the U.S.

What's the mission? Why fight and die? Those are questions that can't be answered definitively at this point. I think many soldiers are finally realizing they're basically fighting & dying just to make Global Elites richer. They're basically Banker Elite-controlled Henchmen.

When you've got a gutless, military-hating, race-baiting queer for a Commander in Chief, just where do you suppose morale is going to fall on a scale of 0 - 100? What we need is a general mutiny. If he doesn't resign, we'll just get the lighter fluid and matches out.

I hope there's a special cage set aside for you at Gitmo.

As a retired military man, I can assure you America - hating rabble rousers there is no bad morale in the military - it's prohibited by the UCMJ. We're transitioning to a peacetime force. Don't like it? GTFO.
You're no more a retired military man than a slimy turd floating in a toilet is, fuck off and shut up.

I can fully understand why the moral in the military is bad, just as sweetnam says, since we have a fucking POS faggot muslim America hating scab for commander in cheif. If I was active duty right now, I'd ask for a discharge.
So...you base your military service on whether the CinC is someone you like or not..........you're rather flighty. The military I served in was made of sterner stuff.

As a retired military man, I can assure you America - hating rabble rousers there is no bad morale in the military - it's prohibited by the UCMJ. We're transitioning to a peacetime force. Don't like it? GTFO.
You're no more a retired military man than a slimy turd floating in a toilet is, fuck off and shut up.

I can fully understand why the moral in the military is bad, just as sweetnam says, since we have a fucking POS faggot muslim America hating scab for commander in cheif. If I was active duty right now, I'd ask for a discharge.
So...you base your military service on whether the CinC is someone you like or not..........you're rather flighty. The military I served in was made of sterner stuff.

Sadly, the Dear Leader has purged the Military of the 'sterner stuff' men. They're gone.

God, what a laugh. Someone whose avatar screams "I'm a military hating little faggot to the core." How did you get past DADT for so long?
ut.

Because nobody never asked and I never told. Dumbfuck.

Weren't you kicked out of the RAF Paulie?

Be careful faggot. You can go to prison under the Stolen Valor Act for impersonating US military personnel online and elsewhere. You and the other traitorous creeps here should remember that.
Lol. Feel free to report me. Yurt has all my personal info or just visit my forum.

I don't lie. Fag sucker.

I didn't know there was a cocksucker MOS. You must have been in the navy.
And....what were YOU in? The army? (*snicker)

Sadly, the Dear Leader has purged the Military of the 'sterner stuff' men. They're gone.
Oh really? Link.

I can't really say what the morale is like in the military but it seems to me Obama has never had much of a like of or respect for the military if true that has to have an impact on their morale.
As a military member and seeing first hand the absolute destruction of morale within the service I can assure you that it has nothing whatsoever to do with Obama.
Well, I remember pay issues being a morale buster in the 80s, even with Reagan's pay hikes....what, in you opinion, is destroying morale today?

Oh really? Link.

It's well known in Military circles that this President has systematically purged the Military of anyone who could possibly oppose him. And he's used some very ugly tactics to do it. Just ask General Petraeus.

Not being in the military any longer makes it very difficult for me to even comment on the current state of morale. I think the telling figures would be the re-enlistment numbers.

This site @ Defense.gov News Release DoD Announces Recruiting and Retention Numbers for Fiscal 2014 Through December 2013 indicates the retention rate is actually over expectations. It that's the case, why are so many staying? Or, are the figures fake?
They don't even bother making calls to HS seniors anymore, their recruitment numbers are just fine.

Oh really? Link.

It's well known in Military circles that this President has systematically purged the Military of anyone who could possibly oppose him. And he's used some very dirty tactics to do it. Just ask General Petraeus.
Well, I run in military circles here in San Diego and I don't see anything such as you claim......kindly provide a link of such a "purge".

Can anyone really define the Military's numerous missions at this point? I mean, fighting Communism? Ha, their Commander in Chief is a Communist for God's sake. Fighting the Terrorists? No, most understand their Government funds & arms Terrorists all over the world, and leaves its own Border wide open. So what is the 'War on Terror?'

In my humble opinion, our brave solders' sole mission at this point, is to fight & die making Globalist Elites richer. That's the sad reality.

If you were active duty right now, they would kick your tinfoil hat wearing ass out.
And they'd be giving your cock up the ass faggot self a pass.

Fuck off and die, you little ball sack licking queen.

This is the result of endless wars and back to back deployments. Then to top it all off the Military finds out the US Government is funding Al Qaida/ISIS/ISIL.

It only took one deployment in WWII to turn my Grandfather into an alcoholic, I can't image anyone doing 4, 5, 6 combat tours or more and keeping it all together.

Last edited:

He's never been a CinC. He's a fraud and an anti American POS muslim.

If you were active duty right now, they would kick your tinfoil hat wearing ass out.

Awwww.....Come on 002.....You can do better than that. Don't hold back . Tell us all what you really think. You realize that reverting back to the childish behavior of a 3rd grader who is proud of his newly learned cuss words just enforces the fact that you are an unstable, immature, idiot don't you? Keep it up. Your presentation assures that any sane person will discount anything you might rant about. Fun to laugh at too

:blowup:

Can anyone really define the Military's numerous missions at this point? I mean, fighting Communism? Ha, their Commander in Chief is a Communist for God's sake. Fighting the Terrorists? No, most understand their Government funds & arms Terrorists all over the world, and leaves its own Border wide open. So what is the 'War on Terror?'

In my humble opinion, our brave solders' sole mission at this point, is to fight & die making Globalist Elites richer. That's the sad reality.

Obama fought the war in Iraq for three years, and even wound up losing it after declaring it a success, he escalated the war in Afghanistan with no resolution, bombed the hell out Libya and now has declared war on ISIS (maybe) while managing to let millions of illegals food into the US. He is a Neocon's wet dream, isn't he?

He's never been a CinC. He's a fraud and an anti American POS muslim.
Awwwwwww.....sorry that you don't make that call, eh?

Oh really? Link.

It's well known in Military circles that this President has systematically purged the Military of anyone who could possibly oppose him. And he's used some very dirty tactics to do it. Just ask General Petraeus.
Well, I run in military circles here in San Diego and I don't see anything such as you claim......kindly provide a link of such a "purge".

Well, if you run in military circles you should know what a rift is. They happen after all wars, when thousands of people, especially officers, are fired because they're no longer critical to the service...until the next war of course. Now who gets a pink slip and who doesn't can very much be politically motivated, and has been politically motivated, and is politically motivated.