US soldiers, sergeants and officers on a worsening morale crisis

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Last edited:
US forces demand an immediate revise. I was shocked recently when I've read the story about sexual assault in the army. We are paying a huge amount of the state budget for the needs of our military forces. We don't want to blush for such a situation.

When you've got a gutless, military-hating, race-baiting queer for a Commander in Chief, just where do you suppose morale is going to fall on a scale of 0 - 100? What we need is a general mutiny. If he doesn't resign, we'll just get the lighter fluid and matches out.
Absolutely, we should let the feelings of the military determine who runs our government. If the military's feelings determined our presidents we would have a much stronger government, similar to some of those governments with military men in charge.

When you've got a gutless, military-hating, race-baiting queer for a Commander in Chief, just where do you suppose morale is going to fall on a scale of 0 - 100? What we need is a general mutiny. If he doesn't resign, we'll just get the lighter fluid and matches out.
Absolutely, we should let the feelings of the military determine who runs our government. If the military's feelings determined our presidents we would have a much stronger government, similar to some of those governments with military men in charge.
Do you mean that we should have military government?
You know, everytime when I hear, see or read John McCain I want to find a couple of vietnamese guy and ask them to finish their work. I think that NRA lobby is enough for America.

Hey idiot, this nation was created by a rebel army that deposed a rotten corrupt oligarchy, whose contemporary is a marxist criminal regime of degeneracy, that enshrines (if they could get away with it), totalitarianism, mass murder, homosexuality and child rape. Germany had a carbon from 1933-1945, or don't they still teach all this at Karl Marx Junior High?

Military MEN who've been in charge (you won't find contemporary traitorous faggots like Obama & Clinton on this chart:
List of Presidents of the United States by military service - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Call in the Doctor!

Dr._Strangelove.png

I can't really say what the morale is like in the military but it seems to me Obama has never had much of a like of or respect for the military if true that has to have an impact on their morale.

AMERICA S MILITARY A force adrift
It's a very intersting article about morale crisis in the US army.
In my opinion, the most important thing for warrior is his spirit. Spirit is the part of morale. So, Donald Cook situation when 27 sailors from the USS Donald Cook requested to be relieved from active service is an one more evidence of morale crisis in the army.
AEGIS Fail in Black SEA Ruskies Burn Down USS Donald 8220 Duck 8221 Veterans Today

Hardly a shock.
They're sent to fight wars that have nothing to do with America, then the 'terrible enemy' becomes the new partner in the region.

I hope there's a special cage set aside for you at Gitmo.

As a retired military man, I can assure you America - hating rabble rousers there is no bad morale in the military - it's prohibited by the UCMJ. We're transitioning to a peacetime force. Don't like it? GTFO.

As a retired military man, I can assure you America - hating rabble rousers there is no bad morale in the military - it's prohibited by the UCMJ. We're transitioning to a peacetime force. Don't like it? GTFO.
You're no more a retired military man than a slimy turd floating in a toilet is, fuck off and shut up.

I can fully understand why the moral in the military is bad, just as sweetnam says, since we have a fucking POS faggot muslim America hating scab for commander in cheif. If I was active duty right now, I'd ask for a discharge.

God, what a laugh. Someone whose avatar screams "I'm a military hating little faggot to the core." How did you get past DADT for so long?

You're no more a retired military man than a slimy turd floating in a toilet is, fuck off and shut up.

I can fully understand why the moral in the military is bad, just as sweetnam says, since we have a fucking POS faggot muslim America hating scab for commander in cheif. If I was active duty right now, I'd ask for a discharge.

Weren't you kicked out of the RAF Paulie?

When you've got a gutless, military-hating, race-baiting queer for a Commander in Chief, just where do you suppose morale is going to fall on a scale of 0 - 100? What we need is a general mutiny. If he doesn't resign, we'll just get the lighter fluid and matches o

God, what a laugh. Someone whose avatar screams "I'm a military hating little faggot to the core." How did you get past DADT for so long?
ut.

Because nobody never asked and I never told. Dumbfuck.

When you've got a gutless, military-hating, race-baiting queer for a Commander in Chief, just where do you suppose morale is going to fall on a scale of 0 - 100? What we need is a general mutiny. If he doesn't resign, we'll just get the lighter fluid and matches o

ut.

Be careful faggot. You can go to prison under the Stolen Valor Act for impersonating US military personnel online and elsewhere. You and the other traitorous creeps here should remember that.

ut.

Be careful faggot. You can go to prison under the Stolen Valor Act for impersonating US military personnel online and elsewhere. You and the other traitorous creeps here should remember that.
Lol. Feel free to report me. Yurt has all my personal info or just visit my forum.

I don't lie. Fag sucker.

Let the beatings commence until morale improves.

ut.

Lol. Feel free to report me. Yurt has all my personal info or just visit my forum.

I don't lie. Fag sucker.

I didn't know there was a cocksucker MOS. You must have been in the navy.