US Presidential Elections That Were Contested

Wrong. I was alive when this happened and the ONLY reason that they stopped recounting was because the SCOTUS told them to stop. No such case has been brought before the SCOTUS this time.

And there is a hell of a lot of evidence of questionable activity.

Regardless. the purpose is not to recount or overthrow the election. It is to put into place, procedures and structures to keep it from happening again.

That is called "Election integrity". The mainstream media, which gets it wrong as often as they blink, calls it voter suppression. They are fucking playing a political game and anyone who believes what they say is a fucking moron.
You are insane. You refuse reason and have no grasp of the history, laws and traditions of presidential elections in this country. It is over. It was over when the recounts were over and the states sent their electoral votes to be recognized into the congressional record. Supporting the process to stop that by violent mob action was never going to be tolerated and will never be tolerated. Only an anti-American, madman or foreigner seeking to destroy our country could possibly support it, certainly no patriotic American conservative could ever support such a radical idea.

Really? Who's flag did you salute and which General did you serve under. You are just an anti-American piece of sh#t.
You support an illegitimate government. What you say about Americans means nothing.

You are insane. You refuse reason and have no grasp of the history, laws and traditions of presidential elections in this country. It is over. It was over when the recounts were over and the states sent their electoral votes to be recognized into the congressional record. Supporting the process to stop that by violent mob action was never going to be tolerated and will never be tolerated. Only an anti-American, madman or foreigner seeking to destroy our country could possibly support it, certainly no patriotic American conservative could ever support such a radical idea.
Traditions (history of elections) say Biden did not win.

No answers, claim conspiracy. Bellwether counties are not conspiracy. I swear you get more stupid every day.
You just can't name what the bellwether counties are....so it seems you made them up.

Does everything have to be an argument? Really? You said the bellwether counties prove something. Show us the proof. Simple. Point out what you think happened in these places. You can't for some reason. Either you're full of shit or your scared...or both.

But since you're just reverting to your "I do not have to do anything except scream fraud" stance, I'll revert back to my stance which is 100% effective.

Any arrests yet? No. You will let us know when there are some arrests, won't you...boy?

1 bellwether county out of 19? Least counties ever. Down ballot failed. Unbelievable number of votes. FRAUD.
Not according to trump's hand-picked personal Attorney General, that supported and looked out after your dumbass leader from his first day on the job.

Forum List

Back