US Presidential Elections That Were Contested

Having something investigated is not overthrowing anything. Stop hindering those investigations if there was no fraud.
I haven't hindered anybody. What action or even writing of mine could you be referring to? Don't be such a whining lil bitch and get your facts straight.

They pretty much ended by inauguration day, the loser gave a concession speech, and they still supported constitutional rule.
Except that they have yet to give up on the Al Gore loss. Go figure.

Plus, in every contested recount in many states, the Democrats NEVER gave up intil the count came out the way they wanted.

Now, they bitch about republicans doing the same thing.

Look, anyone with any brains knows that regardless of the outcome of any investigation, the last election won't be overturned. There are too many leftwing gatekeepers in place for anyone to get this election overturned.

The key is to provide proof -- of which there is plenty -- that the last election was not above board. Then steps can be taken to ensure that election integrity is enforced in the future.

"Provide for the general welfare" says you dont have a clue what you are talking about. <-- This is your statement.

You are saying that the general welfare means taking care of the people. It does NOT.
Indeed. When the Constitution was written in 1789, there was no Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid. There was no VA to care for the veterans. There were no food stamps or welfare.

I haven't hindered anybody. What action or even writing of mine could you be referring to? Don't be such a whining lil bitch and get your facts straight.
The facts are the election was stolen. Everything points at fraud. That a corrupt system is lying about nearly everything is obvious.

Plus, in every contested recount in many states, the Democrats NEVER gave up intil the count came out the way they wanted.

Look, anyone with any brains knows that regardless of the outcome of any investigation, the last election won't be overturned. There are too many leftwing gatekeepers in place for anyone to get this election overturned.

The key is to provide proof -- of which there is plenty -- that the last election was not above board. Then steps can be taken to ensure that election integrity is enforced in the future.
Are you insane? Big Al, is making environmental movies not trying to claim the presidency or have people in his own party, primaried out of politics because they supported the constitution. I heard his concession speech, back in December of 2000, before the electoral college even met that year. Do you need a link to it?

Indeed. When the Constitution was written in 1789, there was no Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid. There was no VA to care for the veterans. There were no food stamps or welfare.
Correct.

I would argue that the Federal government makes promises to the citizens in order to get them to stand up and defend this country.

That is a legitimate function of the Feds then to provide for them should they become incapacitated from volunteering to defend us.

Social Security is a statement by politicians that says, "You are too fucking stupid to provide for yourself in your retirement" and then goes on to force you do so.

When did the government get the power to say they know what is best for you?

The facts are the election was stolen. Everything points at fraud. That a corrupt system is lying about nearly everything is obvious.
You may be just a sore loser, but you are definitely a loser and certainly no conservative or supporter of the constitution, and not much of a patriot, comrade. Get back to the troll farm, Malyutka.

Are you insane? Big Al, is making environmental movies not trying to claim the presidency or have people in his own party, primaried out of politics because they supported the constitution. I heard his concession speech, back in December of 2000, before the electoral college even met that year. Do you need a link to it?
No, and that isn't true. He conceded ONLY when the SCOTUS put a stop to his unending recounts.

You may be just a sore loser, but you are definitely a loser and certainly no conservative or supporter of the constitution, and not much of a patriot, comrade. Get back to the troll farm, Malyutka.
I guess you have no idea of what a patriot is. That is very sad.

Correct.

I would argue that the Federal government makes promises to the citizens in order to get them to stand up and defend this country.

That is a legitimate function of the Feds then to provide for them should they become incapacitated from volunteering to defend us.

Social Security is a statement by politicians that says, "You are too fucking stupid to provide for yourself in your retirement" and then goes on to force you do so.

When did the government get the power to say they know what is best for you?
People don't save for retirement because they lack discipline, not because they are stupid.I started saving for retirement at age 30 and now I got $250,000 to provide for my needs. I also went to work in civil service so that I would get a good pension in retirement. It just takes a bit of discipline.

Leftwing is not the problem. Judges will not overturn elections because they will upset the powers that be by doing so. If they want to keep their jobs, they go along with the system. It's politics.

People don't save for retirement because they lack discipline, not because they are stupid.I started saving for retirement at age 30 and now I got $250,000 to provide for my needs. I also went to work in civil service so that I would get a good pension in retirement. It just takes a bit of discipline.
So, you missed the point.

It is NOT the government's responsibility to ensure you provide for yourself. We are free humans and responsible for our own lives and yes, even for our poor decisions.

No, and that isn't true. He conceded ONLY when the SCOTUS put a stop to his unending recounts.
You are incorrect. It is absolutely true. The electoral college vote had not been put to congress and his concession speech was on December 12 or 13 of that year.
This time the outgoing president had already lost every single recount in the states, including Republican states, 61 lower court cases and pleadings in the Supreme Court, yet supported overthrowing the process of the electoral votes being recorded by congress in January. If he could have overthrown the constitution and the election in January, the piece of shit would have. Then we would have all been screwed. No constitution, no rule of law, no free elections that counted. The only thing he stopped was peaceful transition. Not much for honoring oaths and historic American traditions and precedents if they get in his way.

Leftwing is not the problem. Judges will not overturn elections because they will upset the powers that be by doing so. If they want to keep their jobs, they go along with the system. It's politics.
The case of the last elections had never been put before the SCOTUS, like the Gore/Bush election was.

The point was that Gore and the Democrats would have kept recounting until the moment that they had a positive outcome. Then, like today, they would have demanded that everyone shut up about it and accept the outcome.

But that kind of behavior is unacceptable for anyone BUT the Democrats.

I guess you have no idea of what a patriot is. That is very sad.
Really? Who's flag did you salute and which General did you serve under. You are just an anti-American piece of sh#t.

You are incorrect. It is absolutely true. The electoral college vote had not been put to congress and his concession speech was on December 12 or 13 of that year.
This time the outgoing president had already lost every single recount in the states, including Republican states, 61 lower court cases and pleadings in the Supreme Court, yet supported overthrowing the process of the electoral votes being recorded by congress in January. If he could have overthrown the constitution and the election in January, the piece of shit would have. Then we would have all been screwed. No constitution, no rule of law, no free elections that counted. The only thing he stopped was peaceful transition. Not much for honoring oaths and historic American traditions and precedents if they get in his way.
Wrong. I was alive when this happened and the ONLY reason that they stopped recounting was because the SCOTUS told them to stop. No such case has been brought before the SCOTUS this time.

And there is a hell of a lot of evidence of questionable activity.

Regardless. the purpose is not to recount or overthrow the election. It is to put into place, procedures and structures to keep it from happening again.

That is called "Election integrity". The mainstream media, which gets it wrong as often as they blink, calls it voter suppression. They are fucking playing a political game and anyone who believes what they say is a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back