US Presidential Elections That Were Contested

Interestingly enough I found this in your link. Its a quote from Hamilton describing Drumpf to a T.

“loves nothing but himself—thinks of nothing but his own aggrandizement.”

Interestingly enough I found this in your link. Its a quote from Hamilton describing Drumpf to a T.

Bullshit. Trump is fabulously wealthy and 75 years old. He could be spending his life on the beach or playing golf. Instead, he busts his ass to help Americans.

Funny thing that. The same thing can be said about the last 5 democrat presidents.

Thats amusing. If all he did was play golf he wouldnt have the attention he craves. As far as helping americans, he thinks youre a dumb mother fucker.
So, how fucking dumb do you have to be to realize that that FEDERAL government is NOT responsible for helping Americans.

They are responsible for PROTECTING Americans from other nations. The responsibility, if it can be said that governments have such responsibilities, is with the States. NOT THE FUCKING FEDS.

Difference is, nobody ever tried to overthrow the election after the recounts, lawsuits, ruling of congress was over before.
Sure they did. Democrats have been doing so for the past several decades. Just use your google and learn about recounts by democrats.

So, how fucking dumb do you have to be to realize that that FEDERAL government is NOT responsible for helping Americans.

They are responsible for PROTECTING Americans from other nations. The responsibility, if it can be said that governments have such responsibilities, is with the States. NOT THE FUCKING FEDS.
"Provide for the general welfare" says you dont have a clue what you are talking about.

"Provide for the general welfare" says you dont have a clue what you are talking about.
You just proved YOU don't have a fucking clue.

Provide for the general welfare does NOT mean specific groups of people or individuals. Stupid fuck.

It means that they provide for the OVERALL welfare of the nation.

Make up your mind. You're all over the fucking place contradicting yourself.

"So, how fucking dumb do you have to be to realize that that FEDERAL government is NOT responsible for helping Americans."
Look. I will type slowly so you can understand.

The general welfare is the protection of the NATION. It means that we have a federal government that does not help people, groups of people, or individuals. Somewhere, some clown thought that if we could take all the money gathered from all the states, we could then take care of everyone.

That doe NOT work. It never has.

The General Welfare clause was never meant to be used as a welfare policy.

It really is not that hard to figure out.

Sure they did. Democrats have been doing so for the past several decades. Just use your google and learn about recounts by democrats.
They pretty much ended by inauguration day, the loser gave a concession speech, and they still supported constitutional rule.

Show me the quote you retard. I didnt say shit about specific groups.
"Provide for the general welfare" says you dont have a clue what you are talking about. <-- This is your statement.

You are saying that the general welfare means taking care of the people. It does NOT.

Forum List

Back