Trump backtracks on rigged poll statement...redux

Father O'Blivion

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2023
The Dangerous Kitchen
Apologies for not meeting forum standards on my original thread.

In one speech, Trump went from "the polls are all rigged" to “of course, lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much.” to “Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much.”

This proves he is lying about elections and polls just because he loses or is behind since he obviously had no evidence for rigged polls in the first place.

A presidential candidate lying about elections should not be tolerated by Americans under any circumstances.

Apologies for not meeting forum standards on my original thread.

In one speech, Trump went from "the polls are all rigged" to “of course, lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much.” to “Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much.”

This proves he is lying about elections and polls just because he loses or is behind since he obviously had no evidence for rigged polls in the first place.

A presidential candidate lying about elections should not be tolerated by Americans under any circumstances.

This proves NOTHING. You have TDS and there is NOTHING you can do about it

Sure it does. If he had evidence it was rigged, how can he turn around and call it not rigged within minutes?
Hole, a POLL is not an ELECTION.
You are claiming Trump is lying about Elections.
Your TDS is on full display.

Elections are polls. You are OK with him clearly lying about the polls?

A poll is a survey in which people are asked their opinions about something, usually in order to find out how popular something is or what people intend to do in the future.

Election, the formal process of selecting a person for public office or of accepting or rejecting a political proposition by voting.

Get your head examined. Elections are not polls.

The TDS has rotted your brain

A poll is a survey in which people are asked their opinions about something, usually in order to find out how popular something is or what people intend to do in the future.

Election, the formal process of selecting a person for public office or of accepting or rejecting a political proposition by voting.

Get your head examined. Elections are not polls.

The TDS has rotted your brain
I know I am winning the debate when my opponent resorts to personal attacks.

What are people called that work the elections?
Answer: Poll workers.

What are places people go to cast their vote called?
Answer: Polling places or polling stations.

What is it called when a person receives a particular number of votes in an election?
Answer: They polled that number.

I will ask again in the vain hope I get a civil answer. Are you OK with him blatantly lying about the polls?

I know I am winning the debate when my opponent resorts to personal attacks.

What are people called that work the elections?
Answer: Poll workers.

What are places people go to cast their vote called?
Answer: Polling places or polling stations.

What is it called when a person receives a particular number of votes in an election?
Answer: They polled that number.

I will ask again in the vain hope I get a civil answer. Are you OK with him blatantly lying about the polls?
If Trump shot someone dead on Park Avenue I would vote for him 5 times. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back