US politicians claim HAMAS attack was unprovoked, but nearly 80 years of Israeli terrorism tells a very different story

Obviously I'm against the fascist ethno state right wing swine in Israel too but I'm certainly not against the security of Israel as a country. try and remain calm, Life is certainly exciting in Dupeville...

Sure, but Israel has to give up Jerusalem and the West Bank, and allow the right of return to all natives who own property in Israel, before they could deserve peace.

The time has come to push the phukking Muzzies onto the EAST Bank of the JOrdan, in the COUNTRY of Jordan.

And then cook-down the patch of land known as Gaza, and then, once the fires have burned-out, annex the place.

And move hundreds of thousands of Jews into the vacuum.

Go get 'em, Team Israel.

Totally criminal.
The Palestinians are the only natives and are the only ones with a right to be there.

the ONLY terrorists are the Palestinians anyone claiming other wise is a liar and terrorist supporter.

Are you claiming Menachim Begin did not blow up the King David Hotel in 1946, did not gun down Folke Bernadotte, in 1948, and did not wipe out hundreds of Arab villages like Deir Yassin?
Because it all well documented.

This is exactly why Muslim terrorists such as Jeffries and the squad shouldn't be allowed to be members of Congress.

That is incredibly ironic that you call freedom fighters trying to liberate their homeland as "terrorists", when it is the US that invades innocent countries, commits war crimes like Shock and Awe, assassinates people with drones, etc.

Whatever :eusa_hand: When you launch a sneak attack on women and children killing and wounding thousands, take dozens hostage then you get wiped out in a war. Hamas is about to be removed from planet earth.

And what about the hundreds of thousands of families that Irgun murdered from 1944 to 1950?
The country belongs to the Palestinians, by treaty and law.

That is incredibly ironic that you call freedom fighters trying to liberate their homeland as "terrorists", when it is the US that invades innocent countries, commits war crimes like Shock and Awe, assassinates people with drones, etc.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, the UN turned Israel into a country in 1948 I think it was. The "homeland" they want to liberate was formed by world consensus.

Incorrect. Phukk you-and-yours, and your Muzzie buddies. Go Team Israel.

Does not matter what religion or culture, the point is that Palestine belongs to the native Palestinians and not some European immigrants we armed.
Its a question of "rule of law".
We do not get to consider who we like or not.
The Zionists clearly are trespassers.

It's in the Hamas Charter to eliminate the JEWS!
Guess where they got that idea from......The Qur'an, Hadiths, and Sunnah!
BIGOTRY against the JEWS and the "People of the Book" (Christians) is BAKED into the fundamental foundation of Islam!
That's 1400 YEARS you fucking POS!

That is just a lie.
Jews have always preferred Moslem nations to Christian ones.
For example, the Moors paid the Jews well to administer as Viziers, and the Christians instead did the Inquisition after the Moors left.

The "Book" refers to the Old Testament, so the "People of the Book" is Jews, Christians, and Moslems.
All 3 Abrahamic religions are equally "People of the Book".

Sure, but Israel has to give up Jerusalem and the West Bank, and allow the right of return to all natives who own property in Israel, before they could deserve peace.
Well, Half of Jerusalem and Half the West Bank. Israel needs to be adult and turn the other cheek and allow investment in Gaza and West Bank NOW. They need a non-Yahoo....

There is no logical connection between the conditions in Gaza and these attacks. There is no conceivable way that these attacks could possibly result in improvement of living conditions in Gaza. In fact, the opposite is the case, and the leaders of HAMAS are surely aware.

The attacks will result in more money flowing into the hands of HAMAS "leaders," and an elevation of their personal status in the Islamic world. That's it. It's an ego thing.

I disagree.
There is no way Hamas leaders can profit from this, and historically all Hamas leaders have always been killed by Israel, so there is no possible motive of greed as you claim.

There are several obvious motives that can improve the conditions in Gaza.
One is that if Israel had quickly invaded Gaza, with all the modern, small, weapons, they could easily have been trapped and eliminated.
Second is that I bet they hoped the UN would send in peacekeepers once there was enough destruction.
And Israel would likely attack them as well, like they have done several times to US forces.

It is NOT from the hamas charter. It is from the Quran

You will fight against the Jews and you will gain victory over them. The stones will saying: 'Oh slave of Allah! there is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him'​

That is a Hadith and is not the Quaran.
The Quaran has a similar passage, but only refers to one of the 12 Jewish tribes in Medina, that turned traitors.
It is not about killing Jews, but killing traitors.
In fact, it was other Jews who defeated the Banyu Qurayza.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, the UN turned Israel into a country in 1948 I think it was. The "homeland" they want to liberate was formed by world consensus.

The land the UN allocated to Israel was forfeit by Israel illegally displacing or murdering most of the native Palestinians.
That is why there are 13 million Palestinians, and only 1 million of them living in Israel.
Israel also forfeit all rights by invading Jerusalem and the West Bank in 1967, which clearly was the Palestinian side of the UN partition.

If you don't believe me, look up "Massacre of Deir Yassin" or the letter Albert Einstein sent to the NY Times, after he was there and witnessed part of the slaughter of unarmed Arab civilians.

Anyone taking this thread seriously MUST read the linked article. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Since the word "Semitic" means "of Arab origins", it is impossible for an Arab to be anti-Semitic.
We like our sayings here in America. Progs love to make them up. They turned a Republican campaign slogan into an evil entity.

Well, Half of Jerusalem and Half the West Bank. Israel needs to be adult and turn the other cheek and allow investment in Gaza and West Bank NOW. They need a non-Yahoo....

Israel is not even supposed to be anywhere near to Jerusalem.
Here is the UN partition of Palestine.

R.28298874a8392a38e36b4fbae89a5809

Simple ya stupid commie, you're ignoring the cross border attacks by the PLO and Hamas over those 80 years, plus the invasions of nation states into Israel. Israel has shown much more patients than is reasonable in my book. After this attack I would bulldoze the whole of Gaza into the med.

Wrong.
It is Israel that constantly sends hit squads into Palestine.
Look it up.
Every single leader of Hamas has been murdered by Israel.
Gaza only retaliates in order to make Israel pay for each time the attack.

Forum List

Back