Climate Alarmists are Meeeellllltttting.....melllllllttttttinnnnng

50% or so of Americans don`t accept Evolution as fact and that`s a really bad look for us. We really are the world`s dumbasses.
From your link...

The proportion of respondents in the United States who answered "Evolved over time," 64%, was below the median, 74%. Acceptance of evolution was lower only in Poland (59%), Singapore (59%), India (56%), Brazil (54%), and Malaysia (43%), while it was higher in South Korea (70%), Russia (71%), Australia (72%), the United Kingdom (73%), Taiwan (74%), Italy (75%), Canada (77%), the Netherlands (77%), France (81%), Germany (81%), the Czech Republic (82%), Sweden (85%), Spain (87%), and Japan (88%).

Ahhh....there we have it. The prejudiced view of someone who thinks they are smart.

Thanks for sharing.
A retired high school teacher who I've known for decades believes in Adam and Eve. Do you think he`s smart? His former students should be suing the school district for reparations.

I helped in what way?

Think about it, Chuckles.

Your blasting people because of their religous beliefs only further widens the gap.

Climate Change isn't going to be addressed by a single segment. Either we all (meaning 90%+) agree or not much is going to happen.

You win a lot more cooperation by not mocking people.

Have a day.

But they have. It's just that the rate of change has been fairly steady at 3 to 4 mm per year for the LAST 6000 YEARS.

Let's say that it is 4 mm. In 6,000 years that is 24 meters or 75 feet.

Is there evidence of that ?

Let's say that it is 4 mm. In 6,000 years that is 24 meters or 75 feet.

Is there evidence of that ?
Not that I am aware of. But that's not their argument. Their argument is that it is accelerating today. The problem with their prediction of acceleration is that within 10 years it will be obvious they are wrong if there is no acceleration.

Think about it, Chuckles.

Your blasting people because of their religous beliefs only further widens the gap.

Climate Change isn't going to be addressed by a single segment. Either we all (meaning 90%+) agree or not much is going to happen.

You win a lot more cooperation by not mocking people.

Have a day.
You need to try to make the case that the gap SHOULDN'T be widened. I think government and public education needs to stay as far away from organized religion as possible.

50% or so of Americans don`t accept Evolution as fact and that`s a really bad look for us. We really are the world`s dumbasses.
Funny that as the worlds dumbasses, we are the one that the rest of the world relies on for military defense, financial aid, and technology.

That is, that part of the rest of the world that isn’t just trying to come here to get all of that in person.

You need to try to make the case that the gap SHOULDN'T be widened.
I would have thought our founding principles and the horrors of the 20th century militant atheists governments would have settled that case. You strike me as someone who would relish a totalitarian government hell bent on forcing uniformity.

Forum List

Back