US Now Leads the World in Cases... Trumpers Underestimate the Threat AGAIN...

While POS DemocRATS were wasting money and time with a BS impeachment, President Trump was already fighting the virus.

Yea thats total bullshit.

Trump was denying virus was a major problem for weeks...and now he relapsed and is talking about packing churches for Easter.

edd5776bd62125248c7e5e113ac99899.jpg

Last edited:
The virus is a hoax lie keeps getting repeated over and over. It’s your fundamental platform which leads to ALL your assertions being severely compromised right from the start

How many idiot Trumpers on here have said: "we have less cases than the other countries"....

A lot of idiot Trumpers. Trump and his sheep followers have been 100% wrong about this threat every step of the way.

We can easily bring up all the stupid posts and threads that all the idiot Trumpers have made underestimating this virus.

Trumpers put partisan politics ahead of common sense. They care more about party than country. If Trump would have responded to this threat more responsibly, quickly, and seriously then maybe we could have protected our country and economy.

I'm wondering is there a Trumper out there man enough to admit they underestimated this virus???

It's easy to do, just admit it... like a man...

(insert generic response about TDS or any other lie/diversion)

Trump has failed us and his sheep followers have followed him every step of the way.

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

so can you show us a lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad? I will await your reply.
I'm pretty sure righty and lefty politicians are screwed by their warped viewpoint. Neither of the two political parties predicted it would be the bad (as you say), but the scientists and health professional experts predicted it. The righty politician that was supposed to lead was afraid the truth would spook the market. So he downplayed, lied, gave rosy predictions. The market people listen to professional analysts for a living. So, the lies and BS spooked the market. ie, Trump spooked the market by not listening and did not take the steps necessary to stop it here,if it actually could have been stopped. What "lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad?" Who cares. It is Trump's watch and he was steering the ship. It is his mess that we are challenged with. As one of the independents, I did not know you were counting on the lefty politicians to save you from Trump's warped political view and unprofessionalism. You screwed up, but we will fix that leader selection part in November.

How many idiot Trumpers on here have said: "we have less cases than the other countries"....

A lot of idiot Trumpers. Trump and his sheep followers have been 100% wrong about this threat every step of the way.

We can easily bring up all the stupid posts and threads that all the idiot Trumpers have made underestimating this virus.

Trumpers put partisan politics ahead of common sense. They care more about party than country. If Trump would have responded to this threat more responsibly, quickly, and seriously then maybe we could have protected our country and economy.

I'm wondering is there a Trumper out there man enough to admit they underestimated this virus???

Trump has failed us and his sheep followers have followed him every step of the way.

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

so can you show us a lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad? I will await your reply.
I'm pretty sure righty and lefty politicians are screwed by their warped viewpoint. Neither of the two political parties predicted it would be the bad (as you say), but the scientists and health professional experts predicted it. The righty politician that was supposed to lead was afraid the truth would spook the market. So he downplayed, lied, gave rosy predictions. The market people listen to professional analysts for a living. So, the lies and BS spooked the market. ie, Trump spooked the market by not listening and did not take the steps necessary to stop it here,if it actually could have been stopped. What "lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad?" Who cares. It is Trump's watch and he was steering the ship. It is his mess that we are challenged with. As one of the independents, I did not know you were counting on the lefty politicians to save you from Trump's warped political view and unprofessionalism. You screwed up, but we will fix that leader selection part in November.
He did? Then why do ya think he banned all travel from areas affected by the corona virus?

Bill Burr knew it would be this bad when he sold his stock and told his donors :
"There's one thing that I can tell you about this: It is much more aggressive in its transmission than anything that we have seen in recent history," said Burr, chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee

So clearly some people knew.

Bill Burr and the small amount of people on the intel committee, and the Trump admin were the only ones privy to the classified reports on the virus. So no "lefty" politician was able to see those, and even if they did they were classified. So again Bill Burr saw those and sold his stock, on top of that many people from the Trump admin tried to warn Trump on the dangers of this birus and he ignored them.

You see when you are president you are incharge... You get the classified intel and you respond to it. Trump did not respond to it, he negligently downplayed it, and that is why he failed in his response.

Well, that is real nice except Burr's stock was sold based on pubic information, and done by his brokers, not him. He reported himself too, dumbass!

There was also nothing for Trump to do. What should he have done? No one seems to be able to answer that question.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Immediately closing the border and restricting travel from diseased yellow ****** land would of been wacist ! like the left insisted we should hug random chinks ......especially in nyc .......where a shitload of em just returned from chinese mainland holiday season....lol I mean what could of possibly gone wrong

RizpUeI_.jpeg

Silly hick

Cornavirus cases in China estimated at 81,285 and that is going on the assumption China is being honest about the number hardly a sure thing U.S. cases 83,545 China has had 3,287 deaths again assuming that number is also accurate U.S. deaths 1,201. If one wants to take China's word on those numbers so be it but you might remember this is the same China that a week or so ago was claiming the U.S. military was responsible for the virus.
That's fine but please act like you have some form of common sense. US cases are skyrocketing and could be in the millions. So don't be a dumbass that thinks this thing isn't spreading rapidly... Now is the moment when you must actually use your brain, and not partisan politics...

Says the individual that is playing partisan politics...

Fact is the cases we are finding is a lot but the ones that already happened or are asymptomatic is probably more!

Also seeing the virus has been spreading rapidly since December 1st 2019 mean that many cases have already happened that you do not even know about!

So as you write about the massive amount that are ill let be factual those like you do not have the real number of those that contracted the virus and only have a hard data number of confirmed cases since we started testing.

So as you tell Trumpsters to think maybe those like you should also think they numbers you are using are not accurate and the virus has been here longer and many had it already and if you deny this you are lying like every partisan hack on here has been doing since the outbreak!

Also blaming Trump for China Government failure to contain the virus is you playing partisan games!

Bill Burr knew it would be this bad when he sold his stock and told his donors :
"There's one thing that I can tell you about this: It is much more aggressive in its transmission than anything that we have seen in recent history," said Burr, chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee

So clearly some people knew.

Bill Burr and the small amount of people on the intel committee, and the Trump admin were the only ones privy to the classified reports on the virus. So no "lefty" politician was able to see those, and even if they did they were classified. So again Bill Burr saw those and sold his stock, on top of that many people from the Trump admin tried to warn Trump on the dangers of this birus and he ignored them.

You see when you are president you are incharge... You get the classified intel and you respond to it. Trump did not respond to it, he negligently downplayed it, and that is why he failed in his response.
Is Bill Burr a leftist politician? And did he sound an early warning? That was the question at hand.
Did you read what I wrote?

What leftist politician was privy to the classified intel reports on the virus??? NONE.
I guess you don't understand that as president, Trump gets daily classified intel reports on the virus. He saw those reports and still ignored the seriousness of the threat.
As head of the intel committee, Bill Burr saw those same classified reports and concluded that the virus is a serious threat and said as such to his donors, and sold his stock...

Trump on the other hand, did nothing. and said the virus is a hoax, etc etc.

So Nasty Pelousy did not sell her stock just on a hunch? Lying sacks of shit is the hallmark of libtards.

What if the US cases don't skyrocket?

A little late for that...

View attachment 315779

Why don't you do it for New York and the rest of the country ? Separately.

are they not part of the country?

They are.

But in a great many analysis, you often pull one component if it has an exceptional weight factor to see if it isn't masking other trends.

Thats all.

What if the US cases don't skyrocket?

A little late for that...

View attachment 315779
Between 38 million and 54 million people have been stricken with the flu as of March 14, according to the latest CDC data.
According to Friday's Weekly Influenza Surveillance report from CDC, 47 states were experiencing widespread flu activity in the week ending in March 14, while Minnesota and Wyoming were experiencing regional flu activity, and Hawaii and Washington, D.C. were experiencing local flu activity.
By some indicators, this flu season is worse than last flu season. For example, the data shows the cumulative hospitalization rate for the flu so far this season is 65.1 per 100,000 people, compared with 48.8 per 100,000 at the same point last season.
According to CDC, this year's flu season has led to at least 17 million medical visits and 390,000 hospitalizations. CDC found that the percentage of outpatient visits for influenza-like illness increased to 5.8% in the week ending on March 14, up from 5.2% the previous week. The national baseline for those visits is 2.4%.

CDC in its latest report estimated that there had been at least 23,000 deaths related to the flu as of March 14.

Worst flu season for children in a decade
This flu season has been especially bad for children, according to CDC. The report shows 149 total pediatric deaths were reported as of March 14. Five new pediatric deaths occurred in the week ending on March 14. The cumulative hospitalization rate for children ages four and under so far this season is 92.5 per 100,000 people.

149....heartbreaking.

Lets thank trump again. Country shut down, gonna have crazy deficits, and most cases. Never been better.

He did? Then why do ya think he banned all travel from areas affected by the corona virus?
he didn't. but why would you know that.

he didn't. but why would you know that.
Trump should have called the obamaturd and asked him what to do!

OH! OH! So simply banning the travel was all it took to stop it? Good. Since was the only step he took initially and he took that step, I guess all the dead people can get up now and go back to their lives, and we can celebrate that the pandemic passed us by, and New York can quit using refrigerated trailers and ice rinks to store the dead. Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

OH! OH! So simply banning the travel was all it took to stop it? Good. Since was the only step he took initially and he took that step, I guess all the dead people can get up now and go back to their lives, and we can celebrate that the pandemic passed us by, and New York can quit using refrigerated trailers and ice rinks to store the dead. Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
What steps did the obamaturd take to prevent the deaths of Americans during the obamaturd flu? What was the total? 17,000?

I'm sure they'll earnestly admit their mistakes and work to redeem themselves.

Just kidding.

Forum List

Back