US Now Leads the World in Cases... Trumpers Underestimate the Threat AGAIN...

How many idiot Trumpers on here have said: "we have less cases than the other countries"....
That was quite a long time ago, Tanker. But glad to see you relish the corona infections.

ITMT, points you passed over noting:
  • The US still has only 1/3rd the deaths of China.
  • 1/7th the deaths of Italy.
But I'm sure if any of that changes, you'll be back to celebrate.

Our curve is still getting steeper. We're in for a hell of a ride.

That's nothing to celebrate, but don't you think it's time that we, all of us, started taking this shit seriously?

Last edited:
When you compare equal populations the US is doing much better than the EU.
WTF does the "fake news" MSM gain by publishing trash?
View attachment 315757

Time will tell you and your denialist cohorts. Why did americans sit on their asses when Clinton deregulated the FCC just like they sit on their asses now, knowing their economic and political system sold them out? A graph sans a citation? Home schooled?

What part of fucking math don't you get? Non-sequitur writers are tough to reply to, so if you have a point to make fine, otherwise the drugs you're on aren't helping your writing skills.
Enjoy the trajectory.

The FT isn't a medical health publication, so I'm not sure how much cred their projections have.
So interpret your graphs. How many US deaths does the FT predict? 2,000,000 or more?
Why isn't their prediction a bell curve like most pandemics?
The chart is bullshit because it doesn't normalize for population.
Look at how the US is doing compared to Italy adjusting for population:
View attachment 315775
Thank You!

These retards are rooting for the deaths of fellow Americans...

Are the Chinese being honest about the number of cases with a population 4 times the USA but now fewer cases?
It doesn't make any sense, unless the Chinese NOW have a vaccine they are forcing ALL 1,437,859,722 to take...but they aren't sharing with the world?
Please someone explain...
View attachment 315814

The more you test the more the FALSE (+)
lol. fuck off

Let me repeat that S L O W L Y

T H E M O R E Y O U T E S T T H E M O R E F A L S E (+)

And by the way I am AFRO-AMERICAN

i don't give a fuck about your genetic makeup.

you have no idea how the test works. you could read up on it. but why do that instead of SPAZZING OUT

And you do bro'?

Walk me though it.

yes, i do. i can read the protocol. as could you. it was published. i know what they do. as i did similar tests for years researching.

what i will not do is waste my time walking an insincere conspiracy nut through it.

as i said, fuck off

Are the Chinese being honest about the number of cases with a population 4 times the USA but now fewer cases?
It doesn't make any sense, unless the Chinese NOW have a vaccine they are forcing ALL 1,437,859,722 to take...but they aren't sharing with the world?
View attachment 315814

lol. fuck off

you have no idea how the test works. you could read up on it. but why do that instead of SPAZZING OUT

And you do bro'?

Walk me though it.

yes, i do. i can read the protocol. as could you. it was published. i know what they do. as i did similar tests for years researching.

what i will not do is waste my time walking an insincere conspiracy nut through it.

as i said, fuck off

OK so you have no fucking idea how it works, don't be embarrass - just find a thread about "basket weaving" and comment there , but here you are out of your league.

View attachment 315814

lol. fuck off
L L Edger: Just one more angry, bitter liberal on the fringe outcast rejection of society whose only goal is to pop up once in a while to tell everyone else what idiots they are and to go FO.

How many idiot Trumpers on here have said: "we have less cases than the other countries"....

A lot of idiot Trumpers. Trump and his sheep followers have been 100% wrong about this threat every step of the way.

We can easily bring up all the stupid posts and threads that all the idiot Trumpers have made underestimating this virus.

Trumpers put partisan politics ahead of common sense. They care more about party than country. If Trump would have responded to this threat more responsibly, quickly, and seriously then maybe we could have protected our country and economy.

I'm wondering is there a Trumper out there man enough to admit they underestimated this virus???

It's easy to do, just admit it... like a man...

(insert generic response about TDS or any other lie/diversion)

Trump has failed us and his sheep followers have followed him every step of the way.

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

so can you show us a lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad? I will await your reply.
I'm pretty sure righty and lefty politicians are screwed by their warped viewpoint. Neither of the two political parties predicted it would be the bad (as you say), but the scientists and health professional experts predicted it. The righty politician that was supposed to lead was afraid the truth would spook the market. So he downplayed, lied, gave rosy predictions. The market people listen to professional analysts for a living. So, the lies and BS spooked the market. ie, Trump spooked the market by not listening and did not take the steps necessary to stop it here,if it actually could have been stopped. What "lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad?" Who cares. It is Trump's watch and he was steering the ship. It is his mess that we are challenged with. As one of the independents, I did not know you were counting on the lefty politicians to save you from Trump's warped political view and unprofessionalism. You screwed up, but we will fix that leader selection part in November.
He did? Then why do ya think he banned all travel from areas affected by the corona virus?
OH! OH! So simply banning the travel was all it took to stop it? Good. Since was the only step he took initially and he took that step, I guess all the dead people can get up now and go back to their lives, and we can celebrate that the pandemic passed us by, and New York can quit using refrigerated trailers and ice rinks to store the dead. Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
What steps did the obamaturd take to prevent the deaths of Americans during the obamaturd flu? What was the total? 17,000?
Who gives a shit? Look at your calendar. This is the year 2020. That dumb ass has been in office over 3 years. Just when do you expect him to become responsible for his actions and decisions. He not planning to take that up. He says "I take no responsibility, at all",(that statement you can depend on) and I understand that is good enough for you, I suppose because you really knew what you would be getting when you voted for him.
So you admit or are too embarassed to say what obamaturd fid the save 17 thousand lives during the obamaturd fly. All ewe know is that you have been commanded to bash Trump! This is what I say democrats are assholes!

View attachment 315814

lol. fuck off

And you do bro'?

Walk me though it.

as i said, fuck off

OK so you have no fucking idea how it works, don't be embarrass - just find a thread about "basket weaving" and comment there , but here you are out of your league.
sure. because following a pcr recipe is so complicated.

That was quite a long time ago, Tanker. But glad to see you relish the corona infections.

ITMT, points you passed over noting:
  • The US still has only 1/3rd the deaths of China.
  • 1/7th the deaths of Italy.
But I'm sure if any of that changes, you'll be back to celebrate.

Our curve is still getting steeper. We're in for a hell of a ride.

That's nothing to celebrate, but don't you think it's time that we, all of us, started taking this shit seriously?
Yep. We could top out at 80,000 dead. Then we would be no worse off than a year ago when nobody blinked or gave two shits.

View attachment 315814

lol. fuck off
L L Edger: Just one more angry, bitter liberal on the fringe outcast rejection of society whose only goal is to pop up once in a while to tell everyone else what idiots they are and to go FO.
not everyone can be a stable genius and fail to calculate increase percentages.

View attachment 315814

lol. fuck off

And you do bro'?

Walk me though it.

as i said, fuck off

No , but understanding that the coronavirus family has been around since the 1970's makes it complicated.

Because if you have had a coronavirus upper respiratory infection at some point in your life will show a FALSE POSITIVE .

View attachment 315814

lol. fuck off
not everyone can be a stable genius and fail to calculate increase percentages.
Speak for yourself. You're obviously neither stable nor understand percentages also depend on the base relationship from which they are calculated from!

View attachment 315814

Are the Chinese being honest about the number of cases

No.

View attachment 315814

lol. fuck off

And you do bro'?

Walk me though it.

as i said, fuck off

No , but understanding that the coronavirus family has been around since the 1970's makes it complicated.

Because if you have had a coronavirus upper respiratory infection at some point in your life will show a FALSE POSITIVE .

you are a moron. the rna sequence of the new virus was published by the Chinese. based on this, the test was designed. and VALIDATED. primers specific for only the new virus are used.
sequence data of virus and primers is in public domain.

jt.gif

View attachment 315814

First, you can't believe what the Chinese government ever says.

Second, I still can't believe this all began with a bat in a market...
Yeah...a bat got loose in their Level 4 bio lab.

A lot of idiot Trumpers. Trump and his sheep followers have been 100% wrong about this threat every step of the way.

We can easily bring up all the stupid posts and threads that all the idiot Trumpers have made underestimating this virus.

Trumpers put partisan politics ahead of common sense. They care more about party than country. If Trump would have responded to this threat more responsibly, quickly, and seriously then maybe we could have protected our country and economy.

I'm wondering is there a Trumper out there man enough to admit they underestimated this virus???

It's easy to do, just admit it... like a man...

(insert generic response about TDS or any other lie/diversion)

Trump has failed us and his sheep followers have followed him every step of the way.

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

so can you show us a lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad? I will await your reply.
I'm pretty sure righty and lefty politicians are screwed by their warped viewpoint. Neither of the two political parties predicted it would be the bad (as you say), but the scientists and health professional experts predicted it. The righty politician that was supposed to lead was afraid the truth would spook the market. So he downplayed, lied, gave rosy predictions. The market people listen to professional analysts for a living. So, the lies and BS spooked the market. ie, Trump spooked the market by not listening and did not take the steps necessary to stop it here,if it actually could have been stopped. What "lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad?" Who cares. It is Trump's watch and he was steering the ship. It is his mess that we are challenged with. As one of the independents, I did not know you were counting on the lefty politicians to save you from Trump's warped political view and unprofessionalism. You screwed up, but we will fix that leader selection part in November.
He did? Then why do ya think he banned all travel from areas affected by the corona virus?
OH! OH! So simply banning the travel was all it took to stop it? Good. Since was the only step he took initially and he took that step, I guess all the dead people can get up now and go back to their lives, and we can celebrate that the pandemic passed us by, and New York can quit using refrigerated trailers and ice rinks to store the dead. Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
What steps did the obamaturd take to prevent the deaths of Americans during the obamaturd flu? What was the total? 17,000?
Who gives a shit? Look at your calendar. This is the year 2020. That dumb ass has been in office over 3 years. Just when do you expect him to become responsible for his actions and decisions. He not planning to take that up. He says "I take no responsibility, at all",(that statement you can depend on) and I understand that is good enough for you, I suppose because you really knew what you would be getting when you voted for him.
So you admit or are too embarassed to say what obamaturd fid the save 17 thousand lives during the obamaturd fly. All ewe know is that you have been commanded to bash Trump! This is what I say democrats are assholes!
Guess that would be a weak but acceptable response I were a democrat. Obo is no hero of mine. Comparisons to past things you or I did not approve of are just evading reality. Get it straight. Obama does not matter and hasn't since January 20, 2017. Three years down the line, Trump is the one to hold accountable or praise for national situations, actions and results for actions taken or rejected. I'm not trying to be mean. It's just the way it is. Goes back to my 20 in military command situations. When you assume command responsibility as commander of relief in position or sector, it's all your right then. You cannot pass the buck or blame after you have moved you people into place and accepted the battle hand off.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
View attachment 315814

Simple
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

This is awful, at this rate of growth US will have more cases than the rest of the world combined in three weeks. US is experiencing 30% growth per day (it has been in the 20s for three days). Europe is is a good marker (EU would be better)... I have done numbers below to show you projections:

USEuropeChinaItalyNew York
Poplulation(m)
327.2​
512.4​
1386​
60​
19.5​
Cases(26/3/20) 85,653 286,450 81,782 80,589 37,258
Case/Million
262​
559​
59​
1343​
1911​
Growth Rate%
27%​
14%​
0.02%​
8%​
25%​
Projection
27 March 2020​
108,779.31 326,553.00 81,798.36 87,036.12 46,572.50
28 March 2020​
138,150 372,270 81,815 93,999 58,216
29 March 2020​
175,450 424,388 81,831 101,519 72,770
30 March 2020​
222,822 483,803 81,847 109,640 90,962
31 March 2020​
282,984 551,535 81,864 118,412 113,702
01 April 2020​
359,389 628,750 81,880 127,885 142,128
02 April 2020​
456,424 716,775 81,897 138,115 177,660
03 April 2020​
579,659 817,123 81,913 149,165 222,075
04 April 2020​
736,167 931,521 81,929 161,098 277,594
05 April 2020​
934,931 1,061,934 81,946 173,986 346,992
06 April 2020​
1,187,363 1,210,604 81,962 187,904 433,740
07 April 2020​
1,507,951 1,380,089 81,978 202,937 542,175
08 April 2020​
1,915,098 1,573,301 81,995 219,172 677,719
09 April 2020​
2,432,174 1,793,563 82,011 236,705 847,149
10 April 2020​
3,088,861 2,044,662 82,028 255,642 1,058,936
11 April 2020​
3,922,854 2,330,915 82,044 276,093 1,323,670
12 April 2020​
4,982,024 2,657,243 82,061 298,181 1,654,588
13 April 2020​
6,327,171 3,029,257 82,077 322,035 2,068,234
14 April 2020​
8,035,507 3,453,353 82,093 347,798 2,585,293
15 April 2020​
10,205,094 3,936,823 82,110 375,622 3,231,616
16 April 2020​
12,960,469 4,487,978 82,126 405,672 4,039,520
17 April 2020​
16,459,796 5,116,295 82,143 438,125 5,049,401
18 April 2020​
20,903,941 5,832,576 82,159 473,175 6,311,751
19 April 2020​
26,548,004 6,649,137 82,175 511,029 7,889,688
20 April 2020​
33,715,966 7,580,016 82,192 551,912 9,862,110
21 April 2020​
42,819,276 8,641,218 82,208 596,065 12,327,638
22 April 2020​
54,380,481 9,850,989 82,225 643,750 15,409,548
23 April 2020​
69,063,211 11,230,127 82,241 695,250
24 April 2020​
87,710,278 12,802,345 82,258 750,870
25 April 2020​
111,392,053 14,594,673 82,274 810,939

These are projections if nothing changes and growth rates continue but with out some major adjustment US is on course to pass out Europe (a population twice its size ) by 7th of April.

These figures say that the President shouldn't be talking about Easter in church but a full lockdown. US has to get there growth rate to Italy at least (<10%). This is just one month projection and any one can bitch about them. But this is faster than any vaccine...

To get these number down to under 10% will mean the economy will suffer. We are talking lockdowns and pretty serious ones.

Honestly if I was in a mild area state... I would go full lockdown with other states beside me and then put national guard in place to stop people coming in until they can prove they don't have the virus.

Forum List

Back