US Navy launches ship to commemorate gay rights activist Harvey Milk

Because fuckwad...I don't believe he was. I'm laughing at you....and your pitiful attempts to..well..quite frankly i really don't discern your motives..it just all rings as stupid to me.
You are one of the knee-jerk crowd..and as such..really can't be taken seriously..that's what I find funny~
16 years olds have been fucking since the dawn of time..and I doubt they've stopped--why should I care again?
Lol, you know nothing about the man. idiot.

This is why we are losing wars.

This is why we will lose the next one as well. :mad-61:

1636335293392.png

Can you imagine how demeaning it would be for a sailor to be assigned to that abomination?

Maybe they can crew it with all queers and transsexuals.

When they get into a foreign port at least the whores will be able to take some time off.

China is laughing their asses off. Putting their man in the White House sure paid off, didn't it?

Can you imagine how demeaning it would be for a sailor to be assigned to that abomination?

Maybe they can crew it with all queers and transsexuals.

When they get into a foreign port at least the whores will be able to take some time off.

China is laughing their asses off. Putting their man in the White House sure paid off, didn't it?
People used to accidentally fall overboard back in the day.............Guess they slipped.

So many Medal of Honor people.........and we go this route in Naming a ship.

pffft..............Ships should be named after War Heroes..........Not leftist Heroes.................I'm gay........your my HERO

Someone give me a barf bag.

This matters to you? That some dead guy had a relationship with a 16 year old? This makes him a sexual predator in your eyes? How very odd.
Dude..I could not care less about Milk..I thought it would be fun to post this and watch your collective heads explode--but if every man who ever had a relationship with a 16 year old is a sexual predator..well..all i can say is that there are a huge amount of sexual predators out there eh?> Given the number of marriages to 16 year olds--i would guess that a lot of our Grandparents would fit that bill.
But whatever..if you needed..'confirmation' I would have thought you would have researched the issue..and saved your snark for a more worthy occasion~

In the eyes of the law. Not my eyes. I just find it sad that a sexual predator has a ship named after him when there are so many others who are far more worthy.

Because fuckwad...I don't believe he was. I'm laughing at you....and your pitiful attempts to..well..quite frankly i really don't discern your motives..it just all rings as stupid to me.
You are one of the knee-jerk crowd..and as such..really can't be taken seriously..that's what I find funny~
16 years olds have been fucking since the dawn of time..and I doubt they've stopped--why should I care again?

You are laughing at sexual assault? Good to know.

So many Medal of Honor people.........and we go this route in Naming a ship.

pffft..............Ships should be named after War Heroes..........Not leftist Heroes.................I'm gay........your my HERO

Someone give me a barf bag.

That's my sentiment. Naval vessels used to be named after strong men who wouldn't hesitate to send enemy ships and their crews to the bottom of the ocean. Rough men who stood ready to do violence so that free people could sleep peacefully in their beds at night.

Still no link eh? Ya see dumbass...anyone can Google up the truth. Makes you look like the retard you are~

I started with a link - even in this you lie.

Who do you think you're impressing? Your fellow Nazis?

Now, I'll grant you this, Milk wasn't a pedophile.

Milk groomed 13 to 16 year old boys as sex toys, as is so common among homosexual men. He liked boys who had just barely gone through puberty.

But a pedophile is someone attracted to children BEFORE puberty.

1636379206671.png

Harvey was just a pervert queer, for a true pedophile, look to Quid Pro.

You mean, you don't CARE that he was a sexual predator who groomed young boys.

Forum List

Back