US Navy launches ship to commemorate gay rights activist Harvey Milk

Yeah, that's real. Milk threw over this dude Dan White for a 14 year old boy. A couple of years laters, George Mascone fired White, who had been city manager, and White killed both Mascone and Milk.

Pedophile Milk is a hero to democrats, for obvious reasons.
Bullshit...as usual. The boy in question was 17...and of age of consent in Cali.
Only a fool would call that pedophilia.
Oh yeah...never mind~

It's odd how you Q-berts always come around to pedo stuff.

FYI...pedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent children. That's what it means.
Not that means a thing to you, I know....that you do real damage when you misuse the term.
Asshole.

Bullshit...as usual. The boy in question was 17...and of age of consent in Cali.
Only a fool would call that pedophilia.
Oh yeah...never mind~

It's odd how you Q-berts always come around to pedo stuff.

FYI...pedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent children. That's what it means.
Not that means a thing to you, I know....that you do real damage when you misuse the term.
Asshole.

The boy in question was 16 when White killed Milk.

He was 14 when Milk dumped White.

Try a different lie.

LOL! USN going full woke! I pity the poor sailors that are assigned to her..errr..him? What kind of ship? Well..an oiler, of course~

The U.S. Navy held a ceremony on Saturday christening and launching a ship in San Diego that commemorates LGBT activist and icon Harvey Milk.
"The secretary of the Navy needed to be here today not just to amend the wrongs of the past but to give inspiration to all of our LGBTQ community leaders who served in the Navy, in uniform today and in the civilian workforce as well too and to tell them that we're committed to them in the future," Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro said during the ceremony.
Milk, who served as a diving officer in the Navy during the Korean War, had been forced to leave the military branch because he was gay. He later became the first openly gay politician in California to be elected after he joined the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in the late 1970s.
A year after he was elected to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, he was killed by his colleague Dan White.
Then-Navy Secretary Ray Mabus in 2016 made a decision that Milk and five other human rights and civil rights icons would have their names used for six oil tankers that were built, according to The Associated Press.
Honoring the late human rights activist, the Navy commemorated a John Lewis-class replenishment oil tanker as USNS Harvey Milk on Saturday.
Jesus. Sad. Very sad.

I do not really agree with the naming of ships being used as a political tool/reward but damn watching people's heads explode over this has been fun as hell. One of the more entertaining threads in the past few days

Well..we sure know you will for yours. The Milk story is well known.

Yes it is, which is why you blatantly lying is so bizarre.

Ah, but we understand your goal.

{Gaslighting is an insidious form of manipulation and psychological control. Victims of gaslighting are deliberately and systematically fed false information that leads them to question what they know to be true, often about themselves. They may end up doubting their memory, their perception, and even their sanity. Over time, a gaslighter’s manipulations can grow more complex and potent, making it increasingly difficult for the victim to see the truth.}

Yes it is, which is why you blatantly lying is so bizarre.

Ah, but we understand your goal.

{Gaslighting is an insidious form of manipulation and psychological control. Victims of gaslighting are deliberately and systematically fed false information that leads them to question what they know to be true, often about themselves. They may end up doubting their memory, their perception, and even their sanity. Over time, a gaslighter’s manipulations can grow more complex and potent, making it increasingly difficult for the victim to see the truth.}

Everything except the valid link that proves your point.
Appreciate you posting your creed...it explains a lot.

LOL! USN going full woke! I pity the poor sailors that are assigned to her..errr..him? What kind of ship? Well..an oiler, of course~
Lets start by giving Milk his props, he was a good man who had every ones best interests at heart, that needs to be recognized first and foremost.
And his objections or approval [depending on where this ship is deployed and its chances of going down are] would have nothing to do with his sexual preference or his sexual rejections.
Harvey's only objection would then become his absolute objection to anything that has to do with war so putting his name on this ship would then be a way of dishonoring him.

Well..we sure know you will for yours. The Milk story is well known. The boy was 16 when they began their relationship...21 when they broke up. But the truth has no place in the Q-bert world.

Interesting. The Age of Consent in Cali is 18.

Houston.....we have a problem.

Milk was a sexual predator. Thanks for the confirmation

Make sure it's the lead ship when we go to War with China. Someone gotta take the point.

Who's the Captain........A guy in a dress. lmao

Our Nation is screwed.
on deck.jpg

Interesting. The Age of Consent in Cali is 18.

Houston.....we have a problem.

Milk was a sexual predator. Thanks for the confirmation
This matters to you? That some dead guy had a relationship with a 16 year old? This makes him a sexual predator in your eyes? How very odd.
Dude..I could not care less about Milk..I thought it would be fun to post this and watch your collective heads explode--but if every man who ever had a relationship with a 16 year old is a sexual predator..well..all i can say is that there are a huge amount of sexual predators out there eh?> Given the number of marriages to 16 year olds--i would guess that a lot of our Grandparents would fit that bill.
But whatever..if you needed..'confirmation' I would have thought you would have researched the issue..and saved your snark for a more worthy occasion~

So, EvilEyeFleegle, you laugh that mr. Milk was a sexual predator.

Why is that?
Because fuckwad...I don't believe he was. I'm laughing at you....and your pitiful attempts to..well..quite frankly i really don't discern your motives..it just all rings as stupid to me.
You are one of the knee-jerk crowd..and as such..really can't be taken seriously..that's what I find funny~
16 years olds have been fucking since the dawn of time..and I doubt they've stopped--why should I care again?

I do not really agree with the naming of ships being used as a political tool/reward but damn watching people's heads explode over this has been fun as hell. One of the more entertaining threads in the past few days
lol, I agree bro...wanna see heads explode? rename the ship after newt gingrich, every communist in the country will put a gun to their head

Forum List

Back