US Navy launches ship to commemorate gay rights activist Harvey Milk

If you want to commerate a guy because he did something incredible or was above and beyond to be a shining example of a naval officer or something is one thing. But to do because "he was gay" is fucking pure stupidity. Any person recognized because of what genitals they like to rub against is fucking ludicrous. The navy should be ashamed of themselves.

Milk seems to have been a supporter of the communist Rev. Jim Jones.....and the People's Temple....

87f9fb55ef845afcbcd8f4e0c30fa526--kool-aid-man-my-childhood.jpg

Do I? Funny thing is..you leap to assumptions..based on nothing~
Milk and Giffords ship names happened for pure political reasons under the Obama administration. Even the aircraft carrier being built and to named Dory Miller is political. Not the naming of a ship with his name. But an aircraft carrier! To many political people and 20th century military brass have ships named after them. Our aircraft carrier should have deep symbolic names. Instead we have Presidents galore and others in upper military positions. There are many heroes like Miller who could be named of different navy ship classes.

LOL! USN going full woke! I pity the poor sailors that are assigned to her..errr..him? What kind of ship? Well..an oiler, of course~

The U.S. Navy held a ceremony on Saturday christening and launching a ship in San Diego that commemorates LGBT activist and icon Harvey Milk.
"The secretary of the Navy needed to be here today not just to amend the wrongs of the past but to give inspiration to all of our LGBTQ community leaders who served in the Navy, in uniform today and in the civilian workforce as well too and to tell them that we're committed to them in the future," Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro said during the ceremony.
Milk, who served as a diving officer in the Navy during the Korean War, had been forced to leave the military branch because he was gay. He later became the first openly gay politician in California to be elected after he joined the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in the late 1970s.
A year after he was elected to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, he was killed by his colleague Dan White.
Then-Navy Secretary Ray Mabus in 2016 made a decision that Milk and five other human rights and civil rights icons would have their names used for six oil tankers that were built, according to The Associated Press.
Honoring the late human rights activist, the Navy commemorated a John Lewis-class replenishment oil tanker as USNS Harvey Milk on Saturday.
Meanwhile the Chinese communist party has just committed to building 1000 nuclear warheads ......

Nice

vbghbbhhhnnjjhnnbbh.jpeg

s,,s,s,s,s,,s,s,,s,s,sd.jpeg

Such is the bigotry and hate common to most on the right.
I don't give a damn about your WOKENESS........Just another name for your MENTAL ILLNESS on the left with your America Sucks Agenda all across this country

You cheer burning and shitting on the flag.......So yeah........I don't you SOBs ..........thanks for clearing that up.

Milk and Giffords ship names happened for pure political reasons under the Obama administration. Even the aircraft carrier being built and to named Dory Miller is political. Not the naming of a ship with his name. But an aircraft carrier! To many political people and 20th century military brass have ships named after them. Our aircraft carrier should have deep symbolic names. Instead we have Presidents galore and others in upper military positions. There are many heroes like Miller who could be named of different navy ship classes.
The left have strange Heroes. Oh look at that transgender walking into the girls bathroom to show his WOKENESS..........He's a HERO....

BRAIN DAMAGE.

If you want to commerate a guy because he did something incredible or was above and beyond to be a shining example of a naval officer or something is one thing. But to do because "he was gay" is fucking pure stupidity. Any person recognized because of what genitals they like to rub against is fucking ludicrous. The navy should be ashamed of themselves.

Yeah, but his boyfriend shot him for banging little kids... That's heroic

The funny thing is, you think that's the first Navy ship (or military base) named after someone gay. :heehee:

No, nor do we care. What we do care about, goober, is the navy is trading wokeism, for competence.

We can understand how you aren't smart enough to figure that out.

You're pretty stupid.

Is that real?

I don't know about the guy personally. I was just speaking in general terms.

Yeah, that's real. Milk threw over this dude Dan White for a 14 year old boy. A couple of years laters, George Mascone fired White, who had been city manager, and White killed both Mascone and Milk.

Pedophile Milk is a hero to democrats, for obvious reasons.

Forum List

Back