US Navy investigates potential LCS class-wide design flaw

My father had to forget what he did and saw, he had to forget everything that he was a part of even though he was proud. I knew the man for 22 years and again he never spoke of what he did, other than when I was three he told me that the men charging up the beach in the movie the sands of iwo jima, like heroes were all dead as he held back tears. I was about three and that told me all I had to know. You have given at least a hundred times that much info here and all you admitted to doing was nothing. There are men and women out there with no limbs, they were there, you were not. What is sad is that you can not admit what your function was even though you talk nonstop
You talk a lot, too. Lot's of whining.

And you never wore the uniform.

So feel free to eat shit.
Did Bill Gates and Steve jobs ever serve?

Did you buy stock in their companies like I did?

I pity you people who see the entire world thru small eyes

Did Bill Gates and Steve Jobs make outrageous claims about how military things work, and then get pissy when they were shown to be wrong?

I have no issue with someone not serving. I do have an issue with people trying to say that people did nothing or were worthless while they served, when those people never served.
What are your thoughts on the 20 or so veterans who off themselves everyday, because they can not cope with reality, like you?
They're still more courageous than you, who never wore the uniform.

And you're an even bigger piece of shit than I thought possible, using the deaths of good men and women to insult someone.

Get it? You're a piece of shit.
Does ignoring the issue fix it in your mind?
Stop pretending you give a shit about veterans. You've made it quite clear you have nothing but contempt for servicemen and women.

Their very existence highlights your failure to serve anyone but yourself. It's no wonder you hate them.

My father had to forget what he did and saw, he had to forget everything that he was a part of even though he was proud. I knew the man for 22 years and again he never spoke of what he did, other than when I was three he told me that the men charging up the beach in the movie the sands of iwo jima, like heroes were all dead as he held back tears. I was about three and that told me all I had to know. You have given at least a hundred times that much info here and all you admitted to doing was nothing. There are men and women out there with no limbs, they were there, you were not. What is sad is that you can not admit what your function was even though you talk nonstop

I have no idea what all companies my retirement funds are invested in.

Meanwhile, you're a civilian. You've always been a civilian. You couldn't or wouldn't serve.

The only thing you need to say here is "Thank you for voluntarily putting your life on the line so I could be a butthurt whiny bitch on the internet."

Say that. And then I'll laugh in your butthurt whiny bitch face, because no one served for your gratitude. We recognized there was something larger than ourselves that was worth protecting. You contributed nothing to that. You don't recognize anything larger than the flapping shreds of your ego. How fucking pathetic.
LOL I have retirement funds too, and three other brokers that I control.

PS if you have no idea what your funds are invested in

You are a retard

But you already know that
Butthurt whiny bitch says what?
Cool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Are you still pretending that your few shares of a couple of companies has made the world safe for democracy?

There's a reason there are no parades honoring investors.

Meanwhile, you're a civilian. You've always been a civilian. You couldn't or wouldn't serve.

The only thing you need to say here is "Thank you for voluntarily putting your life on the line so I could be a butthurt whiny bitch on the internet."

Say that. And then I'll laugh in your butthurt whiny bitch face, because no one served for your gratitude. We recognized there was something larger than ourselves that was worth protecting. You contributed nothing to that. You don't recognize anything larger than the flapping shreds of your ego. How fucking pathetic.

You are a retard

Are you still pretending that your few shares of a couple of companies has made the world safe for democracy?

Says the idiot who does not know what his retirement is invested in

Did Bill Gates and Steve Jobs make outrageous claims about how military things work, and then get pissy when they were shown to be wrong?

I have no issue with someone not serving. I do have an issue with people trying to say that people did nothing or were worthless while they served, when those people never served.
What are your thoughts on the 20 or so veterans who off themselves everyday, because they can not cope with reality, like you?

And you're an even bigger piece of shit than I thought possible, using the deaths of good men and women to insult someone.

Stop pretending you give a shit about veterans. You've made it quite clear you have nothing but contempt for servicemen and women.

Their very existence highlights your failure to serve anyone but yourself. It's no wonder you hate them.
I get a kick out of buffoons like you who actually believe that anyone who didn't serve is a nobody.

Again the military does not make 1 single weapon no matter how small

I get a kick out of buffoons like you who actually believe that anyone who didn't serve is a nobody.

It isn't so much not serving. It is not serving and belittling the ones who did. I find that disgusting and cowardly.

You are a retard

I pay people to do that for me. People like you.

"...that anyone who didn't serve is a nobody."

Can't you say anything without lying? Doesn't look like.

I say YOU PERSONALLY are a nobody. Not all civilians.

It isn't so much not serving. It is not serving and belittling the ones who did. I find that disgusting and cowardly.
The government lets 20 vets commit suicide every single day, no one does anything.
homeless-vietnam-vet-with-no-prosthetic.jpg

5xcaetrg1ju.jpg

"...that anyone who didn't serve is a nobody."

Can't you say anything without lying? Doesn't look like.

I say YOU PERSONALLY are a nobody. Not all civilians.
Cool. Do you still believe in locomotive powered ships

You are a retard

I pay people to do that for me. People like you.
LOL Bernie Madoff perhaps.

The government lets 20 vets commit suicide every single day, no one does anything.

5xcaetrg1ju.jpg

Not true. The VA is diligent at asking about your mental health. There are counselors available. Many people man 24 hour phone lines to provide someone to talk to. I have manned those lines.

But the gov't could do more. Veterans tend to be great for photo ops, but forgotten quickly.

And the way the gov't treated vets who were exposed to Agent Orange is a damned shame.

5xcaetrg1ju.jpg

Not true. The VA is diligent at asking about your mental health. There are counselors available. Many people man 24 hour phone lines to provide someone to talk to. I have manned those lines.

But the gov't could do more. Veterans tend to be great for photo ops, but forgotten quickly.

And the way the gov't treated vets who were exposed to Agent Orange is a damned shame.
Agent orange, grow up, the USA dropped agent orange and used napalm, both chemical weapons and the Soviets dropped T-2 mycotoxin. So pop not everything you hear is true, the fact is that every Vietnam vet I ever met was fucked up, and they were no all exposed to agent orange and if they were they all should have been millionaires instead of homeless and offing themselves

Seems like an electric propulsion system would have been far simpler, combining the power from turbines and diesels electrically instead of mechanically.
That makes zero sense, as all electric propulsion systems have mechanical parts
No shit, genius. Did you read the article? Did you comprehend it? They're trying to mechanically combine the output power from two diesel engines and two gas turbine engines through one complicated gearbox system. The gearbox is failing, and they don't understand why yet.

Imagine an electrical power plant with steam turbines and a large diesel generator. Are all the output shafts ganged together mechanically, or are the alternators from each unit ganged together electrically?

Hint: They're tied together electrically. Matter of fact, every generator online at any given moment feeding power to the national electrical grid are all tied together electrically...NOT mechanically.

My statement makes perfect sense. An electric drive system would be far simpler.

I agree that it would be far easier to combing the engines by hooking them all to generators and then using them all to power an electric drive system.
But even better would be to give each engine its own water jet propultion system.
That would eliminate the size and weight of all the generators, and give much better redundancy in case of wartime damage.

5xcaetrg1ju.jpg

Agent orange, grow up, the USA dropped agent orange and used napalm, both chemical weapons and the Soviets dropped T-2 mycotoxin. So pop not everything you hear is true, the fact is that every Vietnam vet I ever met was fucked up, and they were no all exposed to agent orange and if they were they all should have been millionaires instead of homeless and offing themselves

Once again, you should do some research before you spout off bullshit. My ex-father-in-law suffered some serious health issues, especially later in his life, that several doctors testified were specifically due to his exposure to Agent Orange. Of course, the gov't hemmed and hawed and delayed accepting responsibility for decades. He came home in 1971. He was finally given a monetary award of $186,000 in 2015. He died in 2016.

5xcaetrg1ju.jpg

Once again, you should do some research before you spout off bullshit. My ex-father-in-law suffered some serious health issues, especially later in his life, that several doctors testified were specifically due to his exposure to Agent Orange. Of course, the gov't hemmed and hawed and delayed accepting responsibility for decades. He came home in 1971. He was finally given a monetary award of $186,000 in 2015. He died in 2016.
The US dropped agent orange and the Soviets dropped T-2 mycotoxin in response.

However tin foil hat wearers like you claim that the government never lies

Yea ok pop

Seems like an electric propulsion system would have been far simpler, combining the power from turbines and diesels electrically instead of mechanically.
That makes zero sense, as all electric propulsion systems have mechanical parts
No shit, genius. Did you read the article? Did you comprehend it? They're trying to mechanically combine the output power from two diesel engines and two gas turbine engines through one complicated gearbox system. The gearbox is failing, and they don't understand why yet.

Imagine an electrical power plant with steam turbines and a large diesel generator. Are all the output shafts ganged together mechanically, or are the alternators from each unit ganged together electrically?

Hint: They're tied together electrically. Matter of fact, every generator online at any given moment feeding power to the national electrical grid are all tied together electrically...NOT mechanically.

My statement makes perfect sense. An electric drive system would be far simpler.

I agree that it would be far easier to combing the engines by hooking them all to generators and then using them all to power an electric drive system.
But even better would be to give each engine its own water jet propultion system.
That would eliminate the size and weight of all the generators, and give much better redundancy in case of wartime damage.
The electric motor to power this ship at 50mph does not exist so your plan is dead in the water

5xcaetrg1ju.jpg

Yea ok pop

Our gov't has admitted that Agent Orange caused health issues, even in smaller exposures. They just delayed the admission until most of those exposed were dead.

5xcaetrg1ju.jpg

Yea ok pop

Our gov't has admitted that Agent Orange caused health issues, even in smaller exposures. They just delayed the admission until most of those exposed were dead.
Actually if the government exposed the real reason for the majority of the illnesses, we might all not be here, so they kept it quiet and the USA never dropped agent orange again.
Are you proud of your fathers suffering or knowing the value of his life?

5xcaetrg1ju.jpg

Yea ok pop

Actually if the government exposed the real reason for the majority of the illnesses, we might all not be here, so they kept it quiet and the USA never dropped agent orange again.

The real reason? lol The reason the sprayed agent orange was to defoliate the jungle and take away the enemy's ability to hide.

I am proud of my ex-father-in-law's service and sacrifice. I know the value of his life.

5xcaetrg1ju.jpg

Yea ok pop

The real reason? lol The reason the sprayed agent orange was to defoliate the jungle and take away the enemy's ability to hide.

I am proud of my ex-father-in-law's service and sacrifice. I know the value of his life.
The reason that agent orange was sprayed is not in question, the question is why was every American effected by something that the USA did? Again we sprayed chemical weapons and the Soviets said fuck you and sprayed T-2 mycotoxin

Forum List

Back