US just launched missiles into Libya.......

It's amazing how quickly folks move past thoughts and prayers for the people putting their ass on the line....straight into politicizing, pointing fingers, calling each other names and squealing like pigs.

Your little clique barks when you bark. You're a piss poor moderator and very weak.

I have a little clique? News to me. :lol:

What's next? I'm part of the Rothschild family? :lol:

We just saw them comment when you did. So what's on your little mind tonight besides going around calling people ignorant for speaking their opinion? Is that the job of a moderator now? You're not that sharp.

I did. I should of clarified my comment in the first place. That was a mistake on my part. Went back and added a edit to do so.

Ignorance gone to seed once again. More confused than a termite in a yo yo.

So, you wanted to show us what an excellent debater you were with this post?

I'm not wanting to show anyone anything. I'm making my posts. You don't like them. I understand that. Now show us all how you can offer an arugment. Your butt buddy moderator has failed from his first post and it's been downhill after that. Sad. Are you ready to get back on topic?

Your moderator and you have made it personal. That means you lost the argument. Until you make a post on the topic, this is an exercise in failure. Your turn.

Ignorance gone to seed once again. More confused than a termite in a yo yo.

I'm not wanting to show anyone anything. I'm making my posts. You don't like them. I understand that. Now show us all how you can offer an arugment. Your butt buddy moderator has failed from his first post and it's been downhill after that. Sad. Are you ready to get back on topic?

And succeeding in that too, we might add.

And succeeding in that too, we might add.

And by "we", you mean the moderator and you. Are you the moderator's special assistant or are you there to just lick his ass when he leaks? Whoops, I mean "speaks".

I said something that pissed off the resident dweeb moderator. He decided to start trolling.

Really?

What post # was the first troll post?

#115. "The ignorance is telling here".

That's it. Nothing more. That is trolling in my book. I know he doesn't think so, but to be a moderator and to make that your first post in a thread is pretty lame and definitely very weak. Is this the best you have around this dump?

He was responding to your insistance that there was no muslim support for the present UN Libyan No-Fly Zone resolution, despite the support of the Arab League.

Really?

What post # was the first troll post?

That's it. Nothing more. That is trolling in my book. I know he doesn't think so, but to be a moderator and to make that your first post in a thread is pretty lame and definitely very weak. Is this the best you have around this dump?

He was responding to your insistance that there was no muslim support for the present UN Libyan No-Fly Zone resolution, despite the support of the Arab League.

Muslim support is not the topic or the point. The point of MY argument is that Obama is carrying out the same policy he condemned Bush for and called it a "failed policy".

A straw man was created and then knocked down. It had absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

Muslim support is not the topic or the point. The point of MY argument is that Obama is carrying out the same policy he condemned Bush for and called it a "failed policy".

A straw man was created and then knocked down. It had absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

You could have made that post #116, and saved us all a lot of trouble.

Hello? The only strawman is your creation.

Invading a country that had nothing to do with terrorism vs. bombing the forces of a leader that is killing his own people...agree with the action or not, there is no comparison, Jerk Fart.

Another example of how the pissants operate. Like wolves. Your moderator made the initital post and it was personal. It is the fault of the moderator when he makes his initial post in a thread a personal comment about a poster instead of the topic. Kiss my ass.

BTW, he's your moderator too.

Like I said....no brain.

Naw. He barks and you bark. I prefer to do my own thinking. I'm not a followe like you pissants are.

Since you have no brain, I'll point out the obvious for you. Modbert and I were disagreeing on something.

You just see his name and decide to be against whatever he posts. And that's "doing your own thinking"? :confused:

And it looks like the only one doing trolling here is you.

Invading a country that had nothing to do with terrorism vs. bombing the forces of a leader that is killing his own people...agree with the action or not, there is no comparison, Jerk Fart.

It takes a special kind of partisan blinders not to see this point.

It takes a special kind of partisan blinders not to see this point.

Didn't Saddam also kill many of his own people? And isn't that why we had no fly zones there?

Forum List

Back