US just launched missiles into Libya.......

BTW, he's your moderator too.

Like I said....no brain.

Naw. He barks and you bark. I prefer to do my own thinking. I'm not a followe like you pissants are.

Since you have no brain, I'll point out the obvious for you. Modbert and I were disagreeing on something.

You just see his name and decide to be against whatever he posts. And that's "doing your own thinking"? :confused:

And it looks like the only one doing trolling here is you.

Moddirt made a comment on my post, not yours.

Since you have no courage or honesty, kiss my ass.

Getting back to the topic at hand, it should be interesting to see what will be the role of the U.S going forward in this conflict. President Obama has said I believe that there will be no U.S ground troops. So if there will be troops in Libya, other countries will be doing the heavy lifting. A welcome change if that is the case.

Naw. He barks and you bark. I prefer to do my own thinking. I'm not a followe like you pissants are.

Since you have no brain, I'll point out the obvious for you. Modbert and I were disagreeing on something.

You just see his name and decide to be against whatever he posts. And that's "doing your own thinking"? :confused:

And it looks like the only one doing trolling here is you.

Moddirt made a comment on my post, not yours.

Since you have no courage or honesty, kiss my ass.

You mean you can't refute my points, so you get all butthurt and say "kiss my ass".

Yup. No brain.

Hello? The only strawman is your creation.

Invading a country that had nothing to do with terrorism vs. bombing the forces of a leader that is killing his own people...agree with the action or not, there is no comparison, Jerk Fart.

It takes a special kind of partisan blinders not to see this point.

Didn't Saddam also kill many of his own people?

Yes. During the Reagan Administration.

And isn't that why we had no fly zones there?
Partly. Before we invaded a second time.

Getting back to the topic at hand, it should be interesting to see what will be the role of the U.S going forward in this conflict. President Obama has said I believe that there will be no U.S ground troops. So if there will be troops in Libya, other countries will be doing the heavy lifting. A welcome change if that is the case.

That post sounds like it was written by an ignorant boot licker.

Didn't Saddam also kill many of his own people? And isn't that why we had no fly zones there?

I do know we had sanctions. Sanctions however rarely if ever work.

Then why are we doing sanctions with Iran? If they don't work and it's Obama's policy, does that make Obama as stupid as you are? C'mon pussy. I want answers and I want them now.

I'm curious about where the money is coming from to confront a dictator that hasn't externally threatened anyone?

As far as I can tell, he's doing nothing that the USA hasn't done in Waco, or Ruby Ridge.

I'm curious about where the money is coming from to confront a dictator that hasn't externally threatened anyone?

As far as I can tell, he's doing nothing that the USA hasn't done in Waco, or Ruby Ridge.

I would not be surprised if the Arab League was footing at least part of the bill for the missiles we used. It happened during the Gulf War.

I would say however it is a ridiculous comparison to compare what's going on in Libya with Waco or Ruby Ridge.

That post sounds like it was written by an ignorant boot licker.

Oh, Modbert is your sock puppet?

Hello? The only strawman is your creation.

Invading a country that had nothing to do with terrorism vs. bombing the forces of a leader that is killing his own people...agree with the action or not, there is no comparison, Jerk Fart.

It takes a special kind of partisan blinders not to see this point.

Didn't Saddam also kill many of his own people? And isn't that why we had no fly zones there?
Yes, he did..and he was hanged for killing 150 of them. But that is not why we invaded Iraq, that was something that happened way before our invasion.

Please don't try to rewrite history.

I would not be surprised if the Arab League was footing at least part of the bill for the missiles we used. It happened during the Gulf War.

I would say however it is a ridiculous comparison to compare what's going on in Libya with Waco or Ruby Ridge.

That post is ignorance gone to seed.

From what I understand, it is a UN action. That we are more active at first is just because we have the fire power. In the end, it should and will be up to the UN to keep peace.

From what I understand, it is a UN action. That we are more active at first is just because we have the fire power. In the end, it should and will be up to the UN to keep peace.

I thought congress was supposed to vote before we attack any nation?

Forum List

Back