US issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

What do you expect when a bunch of soy boys, white guilt ridden second place trophy winners are running the country?

The American Taliban have rallied behind their supreme mullah Donald John Trump. It is harder for the supreme mullah to communicate with his faithful followers, as, much like ISIS, he has been banned from Twitter
I just hope youtube doesn't ban Quid Pro Pedo Finger Raping Joe. 4 years years of constant entertainment should be available for all Americans. I just watched the dementia riddled fool try to put a pen in his pocket while signing a meaningless EO. Absolutely hilarious!

The last time we had a national terror alert was due to the threats posed by Al-Qaeda after they flew commercial jets into buildings, killing nearly 3000 people. Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
What a bunch of shit. The people destroying this country are now in power. The decline of America has been a priority since 2008. Obama rekindled the race war and started a war on the police. The media joined in and exaggerated every race related story it could. The manufactured crisis over the years, including Covid, have done nothing but erode our freedoms bit by bit. Biden handlers have now put this destruction of institutions and traditions in overdrive.

75 to 80 million voters being terrorists is patently ridiculous and only helplessly deluded and stupid people believe it and are stupid enough to enable it. You are a stupid person. Your posts prove that. Assflap.

Obama didn't rekindle any race war, the problem was there are some people who couldn't stand the idea of a black president over them.
BLM and ISIS were formed under his administration. Rightly or wrongly some of the blame falls on him.

BLM is not a terrorist group, and ISIS has nothing to with "kindling a race war".
It is in my view. Pure terror group. And I am not the only one who believes this.
And of course, your opinion is only meaningful to you. Regardless of your opinion, BLM is still not a terrorist group.
Fat ass leftist, your OP was thrashed by me. You didn't even read your own link. Would you want BLM marching through your neighborhood and interrupting people peacefully eating? No. Use some common sense you stupid fat Assflap.
LOL

You're hallucinating again as I "thrashed" your failed thrash.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And BLM has nothing to do with this, despite your repeated attempts to derail this thread.
I am talking about your OP and sure they do. They were the ones burning the cities this summer. Your own thread, you fat moron.
No, you're talking about BLM which is not what my OP is about. Nothing in the article I posted even references anything the BLM has done. It does reference the January 6th attack on the Capitol, which we know who was behind it...

im-281813
Bitch, I quoted the article. That is precisely what they are talking about. I quoted it word for word. You dumb shit. Did they riot at the Capitol due to police use of force? You cannot even read you waste of life fat slob.

recent violence over the last year motivated by police use of force.
ShortBus, the alert states extremists "may be emboldened by the January 6, 2021 breach of the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C. to target elected officials and government facilities." That has nothing to do with BLM.

Again, we know who was behind that...

im-281813
And then furthermore it elaborates on other protesters and angry groups. The article is more than just two sentences. I quoted specifics from it. You're so fat that the flab rolls over your eyes and you cannot see it. Again, below is from YOUR LINK, you stupid fat loser. How do you explain that?

View attachment 449336

Easy, I explain it by you lying. My link was to and ABC7 article, not CNN. And here's what was on the page I linked...

View attachment 449339
I clicked on your link you fat loser. What the hell are you talking about. Stop back pedaling and admit you're a dumb shit.
I just gave you a screen shot I captured of from that link along with a link to that very same page. There's nothing from CNN on it. You lied and of course, got caught.

The last time we had a national terror alert was due to the threats posed by Al-Qaeda after they flew commercial jets into buildings, killing nearly 3000 people. Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
What a bunch of shit. The people destroying this country are now in power. The decline of America has been a priority since 2008. Obama rekindled the race war and started a war on the police. The media joined in and exaggerated every race related story it could. The manufactured crisis over the years, including Covid, have done nothing but erode our freedoms bit by bit. Biden handlers have now put this destruction of institutions and traditions in overdrive.

75 to 80 million voters being terrorists is patently ridiculous and only helplessly deluded and stupid people believe it and are stupid enough to enable it. You are a stupid person. Your posts prove that. Assflap.

Obama didn't rekindle any race war, the problem was there are some people who couldn't stand the idea of a black president over them.
BLM and ISIS were formed under his administration. Rightly or wrongly some of the blame falls on him.

BLM is not a terrorist group, and ISIS has nothing to with "kindling a race war".
It is in my view. Pure terror group. And I am not the only one who believes this.
And of course, your opinion is only meaningful to you. Regardless of your opinion, BLM is still not a terrorist group.
Fat ass leftist, your OP was thrashed by me. You didn't even read your own link. Would you want BLM marching through your neighborhood and interrupting people peacefully eating? No. Use some common sense you stupid fat Assflap.
LOL

And BLM has nothing to do with this, despite your repeated attempts to derail this thread.
I am talking about your OP and sure they do. They were the ones burning the cities this summer. Your own thread, you fat moron.
No, you're talking about BLM which is not what my OP is about. Nothing in the article I posted even references anything the BLM has done. It does reference the January 6th attack on the Capitol, which we know who was behind it...

im-281813
Bitch, I quoted the article. That is precisely what they are talking about. I quoted it word for word. You dumb shit. Did they riot at the Capitol due to police use of force? You cannot even read you waste of life fat slob.

ShortBus, the alert states extremists "may be emboldened by the January 6, 2021 breach of the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C. to target elected officials and government facilities." That has nothing to do with BLM.

im-281813
And then furthermore it elaborates on other protesters and angry groups. The article is more than just two sentences. I quoted specifics from it. You're so fat that the flab rolls over your eyes and you cannot see it. Again, below is from YOUR LINK, you stupid fat loser. How do you explain that?

View attachment 449336

Easy, I explain it by you lying. My link was to and ABC7 article, not CNN. And here's what was on the page I linked...

View attachment 449339
I clicked on your link you fat loser. What the hell are you talking about. Stop back pedaling and admit you're a dumb shit.
I just gave you a screen shot I captured of from that link along with a link to that very same page. There's nothing from CNN on it. You lied and of course, got caught.
Shithead. Where do I say "CNN"? I said your link. You fat idiot.

^ so, you supported the terrorist attack on the Capitol on January 6th?

Oh! You're referring to the unarmed disorganized mob protest. Carry on....
Unarmed? The police confiscated guns and bombs. Not to mention, that mob used other things as weapons. Everything from fire extinguishers to flag poles. The Q shaman freak was carrying a spear. You sure do have a bizarre notion of "unarmed."

LOL

im-281813

im-281813

View attachment 449336

View attachment 449339
Holyfuck, are you ever retarded, ShortBus. You certainly live up to your name. This is the image you posted that you claim you got from my link...

1611779630997-png.449336

You lied. That's nowhere to be found on the page I linked.

Unarmed? The police confiscated guns and bombs. Not to mention, that mob used other things as weapons. Everything from fire extinguishers to flag poles. The Q shaman freak was carrying a spear. You sure do have a bizarre notion of "unarmed."

:fu:

Hilarious. The election was rigged. Biden stole it.
Now I’ll wait for Efrem Zimbalist Jr. to arrest me.
:cuckoo:

^^^ that's not just my opinion. It's also the opinion of all 50 states plus DC who certified the votes, and the opinion of Congress who certified the election, and the courts who rejected all of the false claims of voter fraud.
There was massive fraud. You will be reminded for eternity.
Please do remind me every day that you're insane. I get enjoyment from that.

LOL

im-281813

im-281813

View attachment 449336

View attachment 449339
Holyfuck, are you ever retarded, ShortBus. You certainly live up to your name. This is the image you posted that you claim you got from my link...

1611779630997-png.449336

Fuckhead, that was an example of BLM riots this summer. Here is npr, is that better you OCD stupid fuck? My point is that your article, you fat loser is talking about these people too.

1611787656102.png

Guess what? Biden is inviting MS 13 back. Their weapon of choice is a machete. Assflap.

LOLOL

Just so ya know, that doesn't actually make those "Domestic Violent Extremists (DVEs)" unarmed.

They are a little late with this, don't you think?

Domestic terrorists working for democrats opposed to the Trump government has been indulging iN terrorism for MONTHS.
That is exactly what I was thinking. This DHS alert should have gone out in 2020 early summer, when protests included acts of violence, looting, fires, destruction of public and private property. Daily curfews being announced publicly, cities even knowing in advance that another attack was imminent and would report it. Talk about being a day late and a dollar short.
A Bulletin is the lowest level of warning. It is more a status report. I agree that this is a way for DHS to excuse requests for more snooping, such as after 9/11. But there is nothing in the bulletin that the press and USMB hasn't told us already.

DHS hasn't issued any general warnings like this, despite frequent incidents by the right and left. But I suppose the fact that the DVE's most vocal right now are trying to turn the political opposition into an enemy and declaring actual war, it is a bit more pressing than race riots that ended many months ago.g

^^^ that's not just my opinion. It's also the opinion of all 50 states plus DC who certified the votes, and the opinion of Congress who certified the election, and the courts who rejected all of the false claims of voter fraud.
You are an OCD idiot, you assumed the picture I posted was from your article. It wasn't. It was just an example of the riots they are talking about in it, specifically. You are fat and stupid, eh?

Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
And, like all terrorists, they fancy themselves to be "patriots".
Like liars fancy themselves as truth tellers? And need censorship to prove it? You are proving the truth means nothing to you.
Right on cue.
Mac the liar opines.
Right on cue.

The OP didn't even read his own article.

LOL

im-281813

im-281813

View attachment 449336

View attachment 449339

1611779630997-png.449336

Fuckhead, that was an example of BLM riots this summer. Here is npr, is that better you OCD stupid fuck? My point is that your articles, you fat loser is talking about these people too.

View attachment 449399
LOLOL

You're such a lying schmuck, ShortBus...

Again, below is from YOUR LINK, you stupid fat loser. How do you explain that?

1611779630997-png.449336

I explained it. You lied. That's nowhere to be found on the page I linked.

Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
And, like all terrorists, they fancy themselves to be "patriots".
Like liars fancy themselves as truth tellers? And need censorship to prove it? You are proving the truth means nothing to you.
Right on cue.
Mac the liar opines.
Right on cue.

The OP didn't even read his own article.
:itsok:

You are an OCD idiot, you assumed the picture I posted was from your article. It wasn't. It was just an example of the riots they are talking about in it, specifically. You are fat and stupid, eh?
You said it was on the page I linked...

Again, below is from YOUR LINK, you stupid fat loser. How do you explain that?

1611779630997-png.449336

You lied and got caught.

LOLOL

Just so ya know, that doesn't actually make those "Domestic Violent Extremists (DVEs)" unarmed.

You beat your own shitty thread into the ground.
Adios!

LOLOL

You beat your own shitty thread into the ground.
Adios!
Ciao.

Oh, and those DVE's were still armed and dangerous. That's why the police had to shoot one of them who tried to get into the House chamber while lawmakers were still hiding there. Poor thing, she died a traitor. Now her "friends" are planning more attacks and so the DHS had to issue a terror alert. We haven't seen one of those since Al-Qaeda used commercial jets to blow up the WTC. Congrats, traitor, you pieces of shit are the new Al-Qaeda.

Forum List

Back