US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Facts such as:

Inflation
Border Crisis
Afghanistan Mishap
Vaccine Mandates

Those facts? Not everyone loves what is happening. In fact, most don't.
All of that ignores the better economy and living situation we are all in. However… to your BS culture war:

Inflation is shouting at the rain. You know the drivers. They’ll be up until supply catches up. No one is fixing that. Make some barriers easier to get by maybe.

Border isn’t a crisis. It’s been like that for decades. Caravans don’t just start under democrats they get reported under democrats. Here is 2019 situation you and your buddies ignored.

Afghanistan was a terrorist attack. Not a Taliban attack. Biden delayed the pullout agreed to by Trump for months. Four years of Trump did not prepare the Afghanistan Army to stay solvent. They collapsed. Nice job dumbass righties. The only soldier deaths you asshats care about are under Democrats. No one cried about the 40 deaths under Trump per year or the Niger incident. Disingenuous.

I get the mandate issue. Biden is doing what is right vs what is popular. He won’t be re-elected because of the mandates. Guy has big steel balls for doing it but it has hurt him popularly.

All of that ignores the better economy and living situation we are all in. However… to your BS culture war:

Inflation is shouting at the rain. You know the drivers. They’ll be up until supply catches up. No one is fixing that. Make some barriers easier to get by maybe.

Border isn’t a crisis. It’s been like that for decades. Caravans don’t just start under democrats they get reported under democrats. Here is 2019 situation you and your buddies ignored.

Afghanistan was a terrorist attack. Not a Taliban attack. Biden delayed the pullout agreed to by Trump for months. Four years of Trump did not prepare the Afghanistan Army to stay solvent. They collapsed. Nice job dumbass righties. The only soldier deaths you asshats care about are under Democrats. No one cried about the 40 deaths under Trump per year or the Niger incident. Disingenuous.

I get the mandate issue. Biden is doing what is right vs what is popular. He won’t be re-elected because of the mandates. Guy has big steel balls for doing it but it has hurt him popularly.
Mine or the majority of GOP and Independents? They believe Biden sucks and the polls reflect that.

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

View attachment 556603

I am not sure how much worse it can get then again winter is coming and who knows what rising oil/gas prices will do and supply chain is still broken and there is a nasty caravan headed our way. The Potted Plant in Chief has NO PLAN!
The U.S is doing way better than last year. Millions are vaccinated, the child tax credit increases are driving down poverty, and supply chains are being created back home in the US of A after 50 years of outsourcing. We have a long way to go though

The U.S is doing way better than last year. Millions are vaccinated, the child tax credit increases are driving down poverty, and supply chains are being created back home in the US of A after 50 years of outsourcing. We have a long way to go though
Yet the vast majority of Republicans and Independents disagree. Interesting how that is?

Maybe they dislike the:

-- Border Crisis
-- Hyper Inflation
-- Rise in Crime
-- Vaccine Mandates
-- Exit from Afghanistan

Is that possible?

Yet the vast majority of Republicans and Independents disagree. Interesting how that is?

Maybe they dislike the:

-- Border Crisis
-- Hyper Inflation
-- Rise in Crime
-- Vaccine Mandates
-- Exit from Afghanistan

Is that possible?
I don't care about Republican mindsets. after 1/6 no one should. Traitors

I don't care about Republican mindsets. after 1/6 no one should. Traitors
I said GOP and Independents and asked if it was possible. You were obviously raised poorly as you didn't answer my question. Dumb Leftist. You and the Alt Right are two sides of the same evil coin.

I don't believe there are independents in this current political climate. Things are too partisan- everyone has a side. No middle anymore really.

No need to insult

I don't believe there are independents in this current political climate. Things are too partisan- everyone has a side. No middle anymore really.

No need to insult
Well then please answer the question when asked. But there are Independents. I am one. Yes the Democrats have moved too far left IMO but I am also not on board with the GOP and many of their policies and I have never belonged to one party or another and I am 41. So why can I not be an independent voter?

Maybe they dislike the:

-- Border Crisis
-- Hyper Inflation
-- Rise in Crime
-- Vaccine Mandates
-- Exit from Afghanistan

Is that possible?
Border hasn’t changed. Why did we spend billions on a wall?
Inflation is expected with the economic growth. Why does a trumper care? You supported tariffs. How is that different? Also the fed deals with inflation. The fed is run by trumps guy. Oops
Homicide was up drastically trumps last year.
You pro covid?
Great to be out of Afghanistan.

Border hasn’t changed. Why did we spend billions on a wall?
Inflation is expected with the economic growth. Why does a trumper care? You supported tariffs. How is that different? Also the fed deals with inflation. The fed is run by trumps guy. Oops
Homicide was up drastically trumps last year.
You pro covid?
Great to be out of Afghanistan.
So when a mailman delivers news you dislike do you go back at him? Just curious? Border hasn't changed? That is a dishonest answer. Adios, leftist.

I can. It has changed. There.

You fail again. And you didn't answer my question. That means you were raised poorly. So give me your laughing emoji and get lost.
You responded to my question with a question.

trump spent billions on a wall to fix border.
Now you say the border is worse? Way to fail trump.

Me at a time:

You responded to my question with a question.

trump spent billions on a wall to fix border.
Now you say the border is worse? Way to fail trump.
Trump made it clear he did not want illegals here and threatened Mexico with trade tariffs if they didn't hold the illegals there. And yeah, I posted an article. Do you blame the mailman when he delivers bad new to you? Illegals are literally wearing Biden shirts and when interviewed they say they were emboldened to come due to Biden. Biden also tried to keep the media out to not show how bad the border is. Texas had to call in the National Guard. You're dishonest.

We are done here, brainless. Go yell at your mailman because your cable bill is too high. Idiot.

Me at a time:
Again, argue with the writers of the article and the 56% of independents who took the survey. I did not take it. You keep shooting the messenger. You mad bro?

Trump made it clear he did not want illegals here and threatened Mexico with trade tariffs if they didn't hold the illegals there. And yeah, I posted an article. Do you blame the mailman when he delivers bad new to you? Illegals are literally wearing Biden shirts and when interviewed they say they were emboldened to come due to Biden. Biden also tried to keep the media out to not show how bad the border is. Texas had to call in the National Guard. You're dishonest.

We are done here, brainless. Go yell at your mailman because your cable bill is too high. Idiot.
You mean the wall failed? Shocking, what a waste of money. Why do you want to keep workers out when we have a shortage btw?

Forum List

Back