US Ambassador quits because of Trump.

It is nothing of the sort. You need to link the figures to restrictive practices in order to support your bogus stance.

Soooo, you want me to find the EU policies where they openly state that the intent of their policies is to unfairly advance their interests of their citizens at the expense of US citizens?

That's a nice bar you set.

Funny thing about that. Cheaters are generally liars too.

Here is the thing. I don't about how or why anymore. THe time for that discussion is long past.

THe trade is not mutually beneficial, so we should stop it.
Lol !!!!
You are a piece of work arent you ? You throw out accusations and cant back them up.
A trade surplus is not evidence of any wrong doing. A policy designed to create a surplus might possibly be.

You are just throwing out soundbites from the dickhad because they comfort you.

Come back with some evidence or leave this to adults.
Try going to a foreign country and look for American made products in their stores.
Then go to Walmart and try to find American made products.
Then you'll understand how tariffs work.
Well today I saw, APple,Microsoft, Ebay, You Tube, Amazon, Coke,Pepsi,Mountain Dew,Chiquita, Nike, Jeep,Cheverolet,Starbucks,KFC,Burger King,Pizza Hut, Jack Daniels,Jim Beam, Budweiser,Macdonalds,Harley Davidson without really looking.

Of course all of these were probably made in offshore factories and therin lies your problem.

The world has a thirst for American goods and the American lifestyle but American corporations can make more profit exploiting underpaid workers across the globe.

It isnt unfair trade barriers it is greedy American corporations. Of course you trumpers are too dumb to realise this. Trump does though,thats why all his shit is made overseas.
Walmart sells Jeeps????
Typical that you should try a cheap joke when you are out of your depth.

Soooo, you want me to find the EU policies where they openly state that the intent of their policies is to unfairly advance their interests of their citizens at the expense of US citizens?

That's a nice bar you set.

Funny thing about that. Cheaters are generally liars too.

Here is the thing. I don't about how or why anymore. THe time for that discussion is long past.

THe trade is not mutually beneficial, so we should stop it.
Lol !!!!
You are a piece of work arent you ? You throw out accusations and cant back them up.
A trade surplus is not evidence of any wrong doing. A policy designed to create a surplus might possibly be.

Try going to a foreign country and look for American made products in their stores.
Well today I saw, APple,Microsoft, Ebay, You Tube, Amazon, Coke,Pepsi,Mountain Dew,Chiquita, Nike, Jeep,Cheverolet,Starbucks,KFC,Burger King,Pizza Hut, Jack Daniels,Jim Beam, Budweiser,Macdonalds,Harley Davidson without really looking.

Of course all of these were probably made in offshore factories and therin lies your problem.

The world has a thirst for American goods and the American lifestyle but American corporations can make more profit exploiting underpaid workers across the globe.

It isnt unfair trade barriers it is greedy American corporations. Of course you trumpers are too dumb to realise this. Trump does though,thats why all his shit is made overseas.
Walmart sells Jeeps????
Your response was total horseshit.
You totally ignored my point, so I pointed out how silly you were responding.

Lol !!!!

Walmart sells Jeeps????
I answered in full. You are outnumbered when brains are needed.

Walmart sells Jeeps????
You'er a moron.
You mentioned a bunch of American companies that have zip to do with Chinese products being sold in Walmart.

And you need to travel overseas and learn what I meant about the scarcity of American products in European stores, Tommy Taint.

Walmart sells Jeeps????
You'er a moron.
You mentioned a bunch of American companies that have zip to do with Chinese products being sold in Walmart.

And you need to travel overseas and learn what I meant about the scarcity of American products in European stores, Tommy Taint.
Dickhead -

I gave you a list.

What part of that do you struggle with ?

I'm sure Trump is devastated.

He's not smart enough to understand how he is insulting our allies, and how much his childish behavior is hurting our country.
Meanwhile he praises Kim, Putin, and Dutarte.
we keep acting like it's wrong to praise an enemy.

kim - i do believe praise would be over-stated until the summit. can we agree there? not much praise in "rocketman" and "full force of the united states" nope. not praise there. now - fast forward to working for peace. nothing seen here in 70 some odd years. are we doing to continue the insults and not take a chance or tone it down and try?

putin - you don't have to like someone to see what they are good at doing. well that seems to be a requirement when it comes to trump so maybe this is why the left doesn't ever offer trump a kudo for something going good. to become a countries leader - well your average person simply doesn't do that. at this point a neutral observer would put the russians ahead of us for simply how to get in the head of your "enemy". troll them and let their own fears do the rest.

they certainly did troll us. and look what we've done to that and how much we've let it rip us apart. their fault, or ours? again, you don't have to like your opponents to respect them and how they got there.

dutarte - the company i work for has a lot of people in the philippines. maybe cause we're based over there - that could do it. but i work with many here in the US also and they just never talk that much about him. in fact, your bringing him up now is the first i've heard his name this year while on the office. if they hate him they don't wear him on their sleeve and demand the world take note like trump haters do.

so - Kim - what should trump have done in that situation?
putin - average men get to be leaders of the soviet union?
duarte - ok. you got a 3rd name in. congrats.

Only a child wouldn't recognize Trump's behavior as sucking up to gain favor. The people you mentioned aren't children. Trump's praise is as subtle as Eddie Haskell telling Mrs Cleaver how nice she looks. It doesn't work. For decades Korea has been wanting the boost in world standing that a meeting with the US, without pre-conditions, would give them. Trump gave them that, as well as canceling our military manuevers. We got nothing. We got less than nothing because they are now expanding their nuclear capabilities. Trump has no idea how to negotiate, What he's doing is more like a kid trying to get his mother to buy a toy at Walmart.

I'm sure Trump is devastated.

He's not smart enough to understand how he is insulting our allies, and how much his childish behavior is hurting our country.
Meanwhile he praises Kim, Putin, and Dutarte.

Yer right! Trump is an apple polisher on a mission from God.
I think it is a bad idea to be praising authoritarian regimes while attacking those who have long shared our democratic values and goals. It would be like praising Venezuala’s Dictator.
or attacking israel and even funding the leaderships opposition during an election in said israel. and i didn't know iran shared our democratic values to the point where we needed to "return" money to them.

We had to return the money because international law said we had to. The US is not a thief. It's called integrity, idiot.

US ambassador quits 'over Trump comments'

The US ambassador to Estonia is resigning, reportedly in frustration at remarks made by President Donald Trump about America's European allies.

James D Melville said Mr Trump's comments on Nato and the EU had brought forward his decision to retire, Foreign Policy magazine reports.

The magazine was quoting from a private Facebook post by the envoy.

Mr Trump accuses Europeans of unfairly expecting America to shoulder the costs of the Nato alliance.

He has also imposed trade tariffs on some EU industries.

Other US diplomats left their posts early in recent months:

Imagine having to work for such a pig ?
Sounds like he should have been recalled a long time ago. We don't need apologists making the US look like wimps.

The ambassador is an Obama appointee...
I checked on that, and you're correct. Given the current condition of our political environment, an honest and reasonable person could question his motivations.
He has served his country since 1986. That must be worth something,even in Trumps US ?
Melville Jr., James D.
The wingers have turned this country into a circus. I don't know what it's like there (I suppose I could ask my brother), but partisan agendas are the highest priority here, not the country itself.

US ambassador quits 'over Trump comments'

The US ambassador to Estonia is resigning, reportedly in frustration at remarks made by President Donald Trump about America's European allies.

James D Melville said Mr Trump's comments on Nato and the EU had brought forward his decision to retire, Foreign Policy magazine reports.

The magazine was quoting from a private Facebook post by the envoy.

Mr Trump accuses Europeans of unfairly expecting America to shoulder the costs of the Nato alliance.

He has also imposed trade tariffs on some EU industries.

Other US diplomats left their posts early in recent months:

Imagine having to work for such a pig ?
That "pig" is going to,be the Leader of the Free World for two terms.

I checked on that, and you're correct. Given the current condition of our political environment, an honest and reasonable person could question his motivations.
He has served his country since 1986. That must be worth something,even in Trumps US ?
Melville Jr., James D.
The wingers have turned this country into a circus. I don't know what it's like there (I suppose I could ask my brother), but partisan agendas are the highest priority here, not the country itself.
I dont think that its much different other than you have a wider choice if the big two parties dont suit you.
At the moment we have a dysfunctional government who are split down the middle over brexit. The opposition are also split over the same issue. Both sides are leaderless and out of control.
Meanwhile the NHS is in crisis, Ireland is about to descend into civil war and the UK is breaking up. Even the US looks good from over here.

Melville Jr., James D.
I dont think that its much different other than you have a wider choice if the big two parties dont suit you.
At the moment we have a dysfunctional government who are split down the middle over brexit. The opposition are also split over the same issue. Both sides are leaderless and out of control.
Meanwhile the NHS is in crisis, Ireland is about to descend into civil war and the UK is breaking up. Even the US looks good from over here.
If what's happening here looks good by comparison, this planet is in trouble.

Forum List

Back