Up to 43 million could lose health insurance due to Coronavirus

Employer provided healthcare is the bedrock of our health insurance plans. With tens of millions losing their jobs, their insurance goes with it.

The question is....Why is our President still trying to kill Obamacare?

All thanks to Dems forcing businesses to shutdown long term.
The question is
What is our President doing about people without healthcare?
Well, for one thing, he's been suggesting that they GET A JOB (unless they're retired or unable to work)...

That way, their employer will help on their insurance...

But unfortunately, mentioning GETTING A JOB to a worthless Democrat is like exposing a vampire to garlic!!!

I doubt many employer's under 200 can even afford to keep their group plans in these times.
Our health insurance system is in jeopardy. People flooding the hospitals, taxing our healthcare professionals
The payouts are unimaginable.

Our President has no plan for when it collapses

People actually aren't flooding the hospitals. They aren't getting their regular non-COVID treatments, or new hips,knees, etc.

That's the crisis the COVID is causing to the healthcare system- a lack of business in the non-COVID areas. Proctologists are sitting around with their fingers up their own butts, instead of other people's.

Employer provided healthcare is the bedrock of our health insurance plans. With tens of millions losing their jobs, their insurance goes with it.

The question is
Well, for one thing, he's been suggesting that they GET A JOB (unless they're retired or unable to work)...

That way, their employer will help on their insurance...

But unfortunately, mentioning GETTING A JOB to a worthless Democrat is like exposing a vampire to garlic!!!

I doubt many employer's under 200 can even afford to keep their group plans in these times.
Our health insurance system is in jeopardy. People flooding the hospitals, taxing our healthcare professionals
The payouts are unimaginable.

Our President has no plan for when it collapses

People actually aren't flooding the hospitals. They aren't getting their regular non-COVID treatments, or new hips,knees, etc.

That's the crisis the COVID is causing to the healthcare system- a lack of business in the non-COVID areas. Proctologists are sitting around with their fingers up their own butts, instead of other people's.
I had to see a podiatrist this last week, got an appointment in no time. Hardly anyone was there. None of the medical staff wore masks.

If you really want to solve the problem, then you'll support ending this inane shutdown so that people can get back to work and receive pay and benefits.

The question is
Trying to get them jobs.

Doesn’t help those with serious illness

The question is
Trying to get them jobs.

There are very few with serious illness, particularly among working age people.

Here you go boys and girls.

You lose your job....and your insurance.

Let us show you the massively priced options available to you that you can't possibly fucking afford.

Those cheap plans....they went away....they were junk....even though they worked.

Um, they were not cheap plans , but you may of lived in a cheap state, or you were on a bronze plan where you paid next to nothing for an ins. policy.
Before Reagan's deregulation of the HMO Act they were.

The question is
Trying to get them jobs.

Fortunatly, you are flat out wrong. I say "fortunately", because it was my job for 50 years as VP of Life and Health Underwriting, to find those people with serious illnesses, and make sure that under no circumstances allow them to be insured by our company at any premium. I was paid well to do that. Incidentally, a heart and lung transplant is now going for $5,000,000, and they won't even bother to do it for older people..

The question is
Trying to get them jobs.

Fortunatly, you are flat out wrong. I say "fortunately", because it was my job for 50 years as VP of Life and Health Underwriting, to find those people with serious illnesses, and make sure that under no circumstances allow them to be insured by our company at any premium. I was paid well to do that. Incidentally, a heart and lung transplant is now going for $5,000,000, and they won't even bother to do it for older people..

Hell during the underwriting days the company I work for only fully approved around 60% and decline about 20% the other 20% had exclusion's and with my company it was very rare an insured could get the exclusion off after two years. Never did they approve anyone that had any cancer in their lifetime regardless if they had been in remission for 30 years until our state told them to reconsider breast cancer patients after 5 years of remission.

The Democrats keep delaying opening of America so they can get single payer health insurance into play,,,

Yea go with that since it sounds intelligent to you.

Here you go boys and girls.

You lose your job....and your insurance.

Let us show you the massively priced options available to you that you can't possibly fucking afford.

Those cheap plans....they went away....they were junk....even though they worked.

What will they have available if Trump kills the Healthcare exchanges and the requirement to cover preexisting conditions?
Trump is fighting to reduce Medicaid eligibility

Tens of millions losing their healthcare and Trump continues his plan to kill Obamacare
It's because Trump hates anything with the name "Obama" in it. He would literally cut off his right arm if it had an Obama tattoo on it!

The question is
Trying to get them jobs.

Fortunately, you are flat out wrong. I say "fortunately", because it was my job for 50 years as VP of Life and Health Underwriting, to find those people with serious illnesses, and make sure that under no circumstances allow them to be insured by our company at any premium. I was paid well to do that. Incidentally, a heart and lung transplant is now going for $5,000,000, and they won't even bother to do it for older people..

Hell during the underwriting days the company I work for only fully approved around 60% and decline about 20% the other 20% had exclusion's and with my company it was very rare an insured could get the exclusion off after two years. Never did they approve anyone that had any cancer in their lifetime regardless if they had been in remission for 30 years until our state told them to reconsider breast cancer patients after 5 years of remission.
Medicare for all looking pretty good to me right now!

The Democrats keep delaying opening of America so they can get single payer health insurance into play,,,

Why else are Democrats overjoyed at the loss of healthcare for the masses?

The question is
Trying to get them jobs.

Fortunately, you are flat out wrong. I say "fortunately", because it was my job for 50 years as VP of Life and Health Underwriting, to find those people with serious illnesses, and make sure that under no circumstances allow them to be insured by our company at any premium. I was paid well to do that. Incidentally, a heart and lung transplant is now going for $5,000,000, and they won't even bother to do it for older people..

Depending on your age (I'm 72) it won't happen in my lifetime and just in case it does I will bet my left nut some republican's will join with dems to make it happen.

I haven't seen one democrat at the local, state, federal levels that are overjoyed about anyone losing their health insurance. Not the same as healthcare.

I haven't seen one democrat at the local, state, federal levels that are overjoyed about anyone losing their health insurance. Not the same as healthcare.
Then you simply have not been paying attention

The question is
Trying to get them jobs.

Depending on your age (I'm 72) it won't happen in my lifetime and just in case it does I will bet my left nut some republican's will join with dems to make it happen.

"medicare for all" actually means Medicare for None. Under Crazy Bernie's proposal, senior citizens won't get shit, Medicare for All insures free coverage of all kinds for Illegal aliens and othere

The question is
Trying to get them jobs.

"medicare for all" actually means Medicare for None. Under Crazy Bernie's proposal, senior citizens won't get shit, Medicare for All insures free coverage of all kinds for Illegal aliens and othere

So, senior citizens won't get Medicare if the USA adopts Medicare for all? You need to take your tinfoil hat In and have it tuned...

The question is
Trying to get them jobs.

So, senior citizens won't get Medicare if the USA adopts Medicare for all? You need to take your tinfoil hat In and have it tuned...

"Medicare for All" just means medicaid. Welfare style health care clinics. It might still be called "medicare", but it won't be the same.

Listen to Crazy Bernie explain it. Its nothing like Medicare at all. No deductibles, no copays, hearing aids, dental work, drug all included at no cost. That's not "Medicare" as we know it at all.

Forum List

Back