Unvaccinated 47-Year-Old Grandma of 10 Dies From COVID 1 Hour After Going to a Hospital

You think our kid are stupid. READ THIS. SC justice Breyer must think there are more than 750,000,000 people residing in the US. HOW can you BE in such a position of importance and be this ignorant.

OF YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!!

This is an article from a right wing newspaper. There were 303 million new cases of the Omicron virus in the world yesterday. Maybe he was quoting the world totals for the last week or something. I don't know, right wing news articles generally seek to be sensational / entertaining not factual. They know their base and what they want. Keeping emotions running high and attacking their perceived enemies are prime targets.

WE have to use right wing sources because YOUR left wing sources are nothing but damned liars. The left media censors, limits, ignores real news and you sit back and think y ou can be the arbiter of what news is lefitimate. Well....i think not.

WE have to use right wing sources because YOUR left wing sources are nothing but damned liars. The left media censors, limits, ignores real news and you sit back and think y ou can be the arbiter of what news is lefitimate. Well....i think not.
Really like the one you posted about the supreme court justice making a mistake. Real important news !

stan said:
Really like the one you posted about the supreme court justice making a mistake. Real important news !

you'll suffer along with the rest of us. SC justices can't afford to make mistakes. They're NOT SUPPOSED to make mistakes.

What?

Isn't it perfectly normal for three-year-olds to have heart attacks?
There are lots of possibilities, none of which were addressed by this site. Blue League news, obviously a far-right wing periodical of some type.

There are lots of possibilities, none of which were addressed by this site. Blue League news, obviously a far-right wing periodical of some type.
They focused on the sensationalism and emotional response this mother's alleged complaint would bring out in its readers. Meant for entertainment not serious discussion. End of story.

Three-year-old Ámbar Suárez died one day after getting the COVID-19 jab, and her mother is blaming her country’s vaccine mandates.

Miryam Suárez, Ámbar’s mother, believes that the vaccine mandates in her native Argentina, which required her daughter to get the jab in order to attend kindergarten, are solely responsible for her daughter’s tragic and untimely death. This is more innocent blood on the hands of the psychopathic technocrats behind the COVID vaccine regime.

are you a racist Stann?

https://34e6df1dprzdm5ofgpi8yptp5e.hop.clickbank.net/

Bode said:
You should opt out for blood letting and leeches.

lefties are so good at strawmen. Why would anyone do that to a child. That was the medical profession killing God knows how many. They just changed their method is all.

Three-year-old Ámbar Suárez died one day after getting the COVID-19 jab, and her mother is blaming her country’s vaccine mandates.

Miryam Suárez, Ámbar’s mother, believes that the vaccine mandates in her native Argentina, which required her daughter to get the jab in order to attend kindergarten, are solely responsible for her daughter’s tragic and untimely death. This is more innocent blood on the hands of the psychopathic technocrats behind the COVID vaccine regime.

are you a racist Stann?

Java Burn
Not at all but you may well be.

oh stann....you just gave yourself away. you ARE racist when it is convenient. A 3 year old dying is irrelevant in a south american country in your opinion isn't it. You dismissed the story saying it was trump ads. Liar. you said there was no story when there was one. A three year old is dead and it is the left that claims ownership of childrens' welfare...even hispanics. When it is convenient...right stann? and only when it suits YOUR narrative.

oh stann....you just gave yourself away. you ARE racist when it is convenient. A 3 year old dying is irrelevant in a south american country in your opinion isn't it. You dismissed the story saying it was trump ads. Liar. you said there was no story when there was one. A three year old is dead and it is the left that claims ownership of childrens' welfare...even hispanics. When it is convenient...right stann? and only when it suits YOUR narrative.
How come you far right wingers I was trying to label people things that you are yourself I don't get that that's just plain sick

How come you far right wingers I was trying to label people things that you are yourself I don't get that that's just plain sick

It would appear that whatever bizarre mental defects you have, combined with whatever combination of mind-destroying drugs you are on, has destroyed your ability to put common words together in a way that forms any coherent sentence.

Perhaps you should just go sleep it off, and come back when you are sober, if you ever are.

Forum List

Back