Unvaccinated 47-Year-Old Grandma of 10 Dies From COVID 1 Hour After Going to a Hospital

no voices. Experience first hand. More than you. from the inside. And it wouldn't really matter what i tell you, and i have said it here, you won't listen to it.

So in other words, you have no proof, no facts, no evidence of any of the things you claim, but you should just be believed, ok. Precisely what I thought. I guess this strategy works with other antivaxxers, but I actually have a brain. i'm not going to just take your word for it.

Everyone is quoting lies.

“Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.”—Henry David Thoreau​

There is certainly an obvious enough correlation between the widespread use of these dangerous experimental mRNA-based drugs, and a rash of young people dying or suffering from serious medical conditions that used to be very rare. It may not be absolute proof, but it certainly is strong enough to suggest a much better chance that these drugs are causing these conditions than that they are not.

It would appear that whatever bizarre mental defects you have, combined with whatever combination of mind-destroying drugs you are on, has destroyed your ability to put common words together in a way that forms any coherent sentence.

Perhaps you should just go sleep it off, and come back when you are sober, if you ever are.
I'm not the one with the problem, I don't believe every conspiracy lie there is that's coming out these days and there are way too many probably because there are too many people like you eating them up. Good luck with that and goodbye. By the way I do not drink or do drugs sorry to hear that you must be doing them.

“Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.”—Henry David Thoreau​

There is certainly an obvious enough correlation between the widespread use of these dangerous experimental mRNA-based drugs, and a rash of young people dying or suffering from serious medical conditions that used to be very rare. It may not be absolute proof, but it certainly is strong enough to suggest a much better chance that these drugs are causing these conditions than that they are not.
Correlation is not causation.
And that's a major tenant of imperical data driven science.
But people jump to conclusions all the time.

MRNA technology are used in cancer treatment...and apparently soon for heart disease and lung disease. CAR-T treatments are extremely expensive because they have to be made on an individual level...but mRNA tech can cause these treatments to be made at scale...so you can afford to live afterwards.

These vaccinations have been done on such a wide scale I can create a small group out of the population and make a study look like it proves anything.

Forum List

Back