Unvaccinated 47-Year-Old Grandma of 10 Dies From COVID 1 Hour After Going to a Hospital

With all new reports coming out...it is likely gramma died of something else and they listed it AS Covid. Just like they've done heart attacks, cancer, gun shots, motorcycle accidents......... All to scare the public for a particular reason.

Every patient is given a pcr test to confirm, in addition to a blood test. Please try and take a moment to reason out, why any doctor, much less every doctor in the US and around the globe, would fake these tests in order to produce a false positive for covid, If you had some other illness, just to scare people, and in turn potentially lose their license and go to jail. On some level, deep down, you must realize how stupidly irrational this statement is.

Every patient is given a pcr test to confirm, in addition to a blood test. Please try and take a moment to reason out, why any doctor, much less every doctor in the US and around the globe, would fake these tests in order to produce a false positive for covid, If you had some other illness, just to scare people, and in turn potentially lose their license and go to jail. On some level, deep down, you must realize how stupidly irrational this statement is.
I Know way more about this than you think...and probably way more than you know yourself.

For the first time in history the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven’t taken it.” – Kevin Sorbo
Best quote ever!
None of that is true. This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. The virus is continuing to spread because it has vectors that are easily infected and we have a super contagious variant going around at this time. Pandemics are fluid events they have ebbs and flows in them. The Bubonic plague has crept around the planet for thousands of years, infecting and reinfecting different populations at different times. Science and common Sense precautions are what's needed, not any mumbo jumbo.

Religion can be a good guide in one's life and hearing to the principles that improve one's life and the lives of others. But religion cannot replace science and common sense in our lives. I believe that could be a very grave mistake.
Gods word is the fount of common sense and wisdom AND FREEDOM. And God is the author of Science. What you're following is man's law. That leads to death. LITERALLY IN this case.

None of that is true. This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. The virus is continuing to spread because it has vectors that are easily infected and we have a super contagious variant going around at this time. Pandemics are fluid events they have ebbs and flows in them. The Bubonic plague has crept around the planet for thousands of years, infecting and reinfecting different populations at different times. Science and common Sense precautions are what's needed, not any mumbo jumbo.

stann...honestly. what a hard head. GO...do what you please. But you don't get to run anyone elses' life.

Gods word is the fount of common sense and wisdom AND FREEDOM. And God is the author of Science. What you're following is man's law. That leads to death. LITERALLY IN this case.
Your religious god is no more than a tribal god of old that somehow survived and became widespread in the modern era. He has no power he created nothing etc etc. If there is a GOD, and I believe there is. It is an entity unlike anything we could even imagine. And if that GOD created the universe, it also put the natural laws in place that guide it. It also gave mankind the ability to evolve beyond the need to rely on gods of any kind to protect us. Mankind in this world doesn't owe God anything except to reach the potential we were designed to reach.

Religion can be a good guide in one's life and hearing to the principles that improve one's life and the lives of others. But religion cannot replace science and common sense in our lives. I believe that could be a very grave mistake.

Says someone who believes that “science” supports the premise that Bruce Jenner is a woman, and who thinks that allowing one's self to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs is “common sense”.

When one rejects God, Stann/Satan has no trouble finding all sorts of crazy bullshit to fill in the void left in one's mind where belief in God would have been.

Stann
Staan
Satan

Your religious god is no more than a tribal god of old that somehow survived and became widespread in the modern era. He has no power he created nothing etc etc. If there is a GOD, and I believe there is. It is an entity unlike anything we could even imagine. And if that GOD created the universe, it also put the natural laws in place that guide it. It also gave mankind the ability to evolve beyond the need to rely on gods of any kind to protect us. Mankind in this world doesn't owe God anything except to reach the potential we were designed to reach.

Psalms 14:1: The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I'm sorry for trying to reason with you. I'm about done here for today.

Do you understand that in order to REASON with someone, you have to be coming from a position that is based in reason. You cannot reason from a position of Godlessness, lies, evil, and madness. To attempt to do so is the exact opposite of what it means to reason.

Says someone who believes that “science” supports the premise that Bruce Jenner is a woman, and who thinks that allowing one's self to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs is “common sense”.

When one rejects God, Stann/Satan has no trouble finding all sorts of crazy bullshit to fill in the void left in one's mind where belief in God would have been.

Stann
Staan
Satan
We all know who Bruce Jenner was; he was replaced with a better version of himself and became Caitlyn Jenner. A new, wonderful person. It's sad you can't get over that particulars of the situation. The situation itself is delightful. I reject your concept of what god is. I am one with my GOD. Can you say the same of your made up tribal religious god. I don't think so.

We all know who Bruce Jenner was; he was replaced with a better version of himself and became Caitlyn Jenner. A new, wonderful person. It's sad you can't get over that particulars of the situation. The situation itself is delightful. I reject your concept of what god is. I am one with my GOD. Can you say the same of your made up tribal religious god. I don't think so.

Thank you for proving my point, which is that where anything to do with science is concerned, you have no credibility whatsoever.

Sane people know the difference between men and women. You have to be severely fucked-up in the head to believe that a man can become a woman. And not any normal levels of fucked-up, but an extreme, almost superhuman Stann-level of fucked-up. It's what happens when you reject the true God, and allow Satan in to fill the void thus left with the sort of bullshit that only one under that sort of influence would allow in.

It is clear enough who your “god” is. And soon enough, you'll pass to the other side, where you will find that your “god” will not be able to save you from the fate that you have already chosen.

Thank you for proving my point, which is that where anything to do with science is concerned, you have no credibility whatsoever.

Sane people know the difference between men and women. You have to be severely fucked-up in the head to believe that a man can become a woman. And not any normal levels of fucked-up, but an extreme, almost superhuman Stann-level of fucked-up. It's what happens when you reject the true God, and allow Satan in to fill the void thus left with the sort of bullshit that only one under that sort of influence would allow in.

It is clear enough who your “god” is. And soon enough, you'll pass to the other side, where you will find that your “god” will not be able to save you from the fate that you have already chosen.
I know Caitlyn Jenner is a transgender woman. I have no conflict with it. You are the one who has problem accepting it. You're just going to have to learn to live with your prejudices. You don't get it, I've already been to the other side and I know what to expect. Again you are the one with the problem, deal with it.

St Ignatius believed God can be found in all things- including each one of us. He was so close to the truth that wasn't funny. We are all a part of GOD whether you acknowledge it or not. That is one of the reasons Christ taught us to love one another as yourself. He knew we were all one. Sorry you have failed to discover that basic truth.

I know Caitlyn Jenner is a transgender woman.

Everyone who is not, in same severe way, seriously fucked-up, knows that the truth is that Bruce Jenner is a man, no matter what delusions he suffers from, nor what macabre mutilations he has done to his body.

That you are so easily confused about the clear scientific distinction between men and women that you can even think of believing that Bruce Jenner is any kind of “woman” only goes to prove how mentally fucked-up you clearly are.

Biology does not yield to madness.

Everyone who is not, in same severe way, seriously fucked-up, knows that the truth is that Bruce Jenner is a man, no matter what delusions he suffers from, nor what macabre mutilations he has done to his body.

That you are so easily confused about the clear scientific distinction between men and women that you can even think of believing that Bruce Jenner is any kind of “woman” only goes to prove how mentally fucked-up you clearly are.

Biology does not yield to madness.
Your argument is not with me. I could care less whether you accept transgender people or not. But their numbers have doubled in the last decade. There are now an estimated 1.4 million of them in the United States. Worldwide, the number over 100 million. In India, the transgenders have been given equal rights as the third gender. Many nations have given them protections because of people like you they need protection from people like you.

Your argument is not with me. I could care less whether you accept transgender people or not. But their numbers have doubled in the last decade. There are now an estimated 1.4 million of them in the United States. Worldwide, the number over 100 million. In India, the transgenders have been given equal rights as the third gender. Many nations have given them protections because of people like you they need protection from people like you.

None of which alters in the least, the underlying hard scientific facts.

Men are not women, and women are not ben, and it is biologically impossible for one to become the other.

No matter how many people believe a falsehood, or how much power they gain to enforce policies based on that falsehood, it remains just as false, and the policies remain just as illegitimate.

But that is beside the point.

The point here is that you tried to lay claim to science, and yet you utterly repudiate and reject genius science, in favor of pure madness that is completely irreconcilable with any legitimate science.

THOSE WHO HAVE EARS HEAR!

on the same token OP........ we have this.... she was killed by the experimental COVID vaccine....

Her parents decided to finally speak out three months after her death and urged the public not to vaccinate their kids. In their case, it was a big “mistake.”

Tragic: 14-Year-Old Israeli American Girl Suffers and Dies from COVID Vaccine – Makes a Video of Her Story Five Days Before Her Death​

Last edited:
None of which alters in the least, the underlying hard scientific facts.

Men are not women, and women are not ben, and it is biologically impossible for one to become the other.

No matter how many people believe a falsehood, or how much power they gain to enforce policies based on that falsehood, it remains just as false, and the policies remain just as illegitimate.

But that is beside the point.

The point here is that you tried to lay claim to science, and yet you utterly repudiate and reject genius science, in favor of pure madness that is completely irreconcilable with any legitimate science.
I am not so foolish as to inject science into how people perceive themselves. That has nothing to do with science.

Forum List

Back