Ruby Freeman & Shay Moss Are Vindicated

White evangelical Christian Trump supporters are going to dump him as the story filters into their Bible studies and prayer meetings etc I personally believe that most evangelical Christians do not want to be racist if they can avoid it. I believe trumps criminal enterprise to overthrow the election has appealed to secular racists and so evangelicals go along with it looking the other way but I think Ruby Freeman‘s testimony will drive the Christians away from Trump, for many other reasons. All the reasons have to do with morality.

White evangelical Christian Trump supporters are going to dump him as the story filters into their Bible studies and prayer meetings etc I personally believe that most evangelical Christians do not want to be racist if they can avoid it. I believe trumps criminal enterprise to overthrow the election has appealed to secular racists and so evangelicals go along with it looking the other way but I think Ruby Freeman‘s testimony will drive the Christians away from Trump, for many other reasons. All the reasons have to do with morality.
nice, trying to play the race card, a little too late, the democrats have been calling trump a racist for too long while we all know that trump is not racist at all

notfooledbyw, not fooled by w, but fooled by CNN, MSN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, Twitter, Facebook, The New York Times, etc., etc..

nice, trying to play the race card, a little too late

This ain’t the race card. Ruby pricked your callused conscience just a tad, Maybe?

This just popped up as we speak:

According to Jones and Walrond, people of faith need to acknowledge the "perverse role of a distorted Christianity in fueling rampant racism."​
For us, as people of faith, that means acknowledging the perverse role of a distorted Christianity in fueling rampant racism.​
This distorted Christianity is at the core of our nation's deep history of racism.​
Starting from the very beginning of European settlement, colonists used the Bible to claim Christian explorers had a divine right to seize lands that were not inhabited by Christians. They also argued that they had a godly duty to bring the Bible to native lands. These "Biblical" missions left fields of blood and fire behind them.​
Then, as colonists took over the South, Christianity became a lynchpin of slavery. Faith leaders and policymakers professed that the Bible contained passages that clearly supported enslavement. For example, they claimed that Noah's curse on Ham in Genesis 9:20-27 justified the subjugation of Black people. In some areas, slaveholders also distributed tainted Bibles that removed mentions of freedom and equality.​
Trump’s loyalty from the white Evangelical community will hold for awhile yet because Jenna Ellis is one of their own - but her days are numbered as more and more truth comes out.

And at some point very quickly it will be over. It will be over for a lot of Republicans if they nominate Trump.

This ain’t the race card. Ruby pricked your callused conscience just a tad, Maybe?

According to Jones and Walrond, people of faith need to acknowledge the "perverse role of a distorted Christianity in fueling rampant racism."​
For us, as people of faith, that means acknowledging the perverse role of a distorted Christianity in fueling rampant racism.​
This distorted Christianity is at the core of our nation's deep history of racism.​
Starting from the very beginning of European settlement, colonists used the Bible to claim Christian explorers had a divine right to seize lands that were not inhabited by Christians. They also argued that they had a godly duty to bring the Bible to native lands. These "Biblical" missions left fields of blood and fire behind them.​
Then, as colonists took over the South, Christianity became a lynchpin of slavery. Faith leaders and policymakers professed that the Bible contained passages that clearly supported enslavement. For example, they claimed that Noah's curse on Ham in Genesis 9:20-27 justified the subjugation of Black people. In some areas, slaveholders also distributed tainted Bibles that removed mentions of freedom and equality.​
Trump’s loyalty from the white Evangelical community will hold for awhile yet because Jenna Ellis is one of their own - but her days are numbered as more and more truth comes out.

And at some point very quickly it will be over. It will be over for a lot of Republicans if they nominate Trump.
the rampant racism, hate, comes from the tradional klan, the party of the KKK, kkk leader byrd, and our current president that loved the kkk leader, voted for him 6 times to be his leader

thank god democrats have black criminals to hide behind, that way everytime one commits a crime for the democrat party you can play the race card

slavery is over, but not the democrats control over so many black people.

many are leaving the democrat party, but the criminal wont, and the democrats will continue to hide behind what few democrats they still hold in chains

not the race card but here it is, you just picked the race card from the top of the google deck

Yea. There was.

Not my concern.

I’m not a moron. That’s you. And I made no such prediction.

Again, I’m also not Rudy.
So you parrot the same talking points as Rudy

Complete with cheering for a sitting president and others targeting, threatening and demonizing random citizens - the epitome of government tyranny

And expect the rest of us to not call you a moron because of it?

Do you normally suck random dics of people you don't care about or isn't your concern?

So you parrot the same talking points as Rudi

I have not done so yet. But if you want, I can see what you claim he said and see if I agree. 👍
Complete with cheering for a sitting president and others targeting, threatening and demonizing random citizens - the epitome of government tyranny
I don’t cheer our shitting President. Wtf are you babbling about? I think Brandon is a demented old racist piece of shit scumbag. I disapprove of his targeting of any people. I agree he is tyrannical.
And expect the rest of us to not call you a moron because of it?
I don’t expect anything intelligent from you. And if I did, you’d always disappoint.
Do you normally suck random dics of people you don't care about or isn't your concern?
Unlike you, I don’t suck dicks at all.

you can not answer one question that one has in regards to your comments

Dunce Unawakened, enough said.
Go back to the early 1990s. Mitch the pragmatist, was actually a reformer type. Then he became a man to represent the interests of super lobbyists and wealthy interests -- inside the conservative mafia. They used the various rightwing sects, the base in the primaries and local elections to help them win. Power. It was always about a long game and power. He joined the 'New Right' that formed in the mid/late 1970s, that knew thinsg change with elections and administrations, so they went forward with an agenda of stacking the federal bench -- as they attacked the ABA, in order to skew who was put for forth nominations to seats in the high courts and ultimately the SCOTUS.

It's a very long history lesson and I have files going back a long time, and links to it all that can and do fill up a few external drives.

Example: Who is C Boyden Gray? If you have to look him up it's okay, but it proves what I think about you.

Go back to the early 1990s. Mitch the pragmatist, was actually a reformer type. Then he became a man to represent the interests of super lobbyists and wealthy interests -- inside the conservative mafia. They used the various rightwing sects, the base in the primaries and local elections to help them win. Power. It was always about a long game and power. He joined the 'New Right' that formed in the mid/late 1970s, that knew thinsg change with elections and administrations, so they went forward with an agenda of stacking the federal bench -- as they attacked the ABA, in order to skew who was put for forth nominations to seats in the high courts and ultimately the SCOTUS.

It's a very long history lesson and I have files going back a long time, and links to it all that can and do fill up a few external drives.

Example: Who is C Boyden Gray? If you have to look him up it's okay, but it proves what I think about you.
if you have all this information, now all this, why do you not present it when asked???

go ahead, go back to my questions, and answer them, I was not being a dick when I asked, I did not insult you when I asked, but when you reply as an asshole, I reply in kind

Go ahead, take another shot at the questions, you can go back, quote my question and answer.

if you have all this information, now all this, why do you not present it when asked???

go ahead, go back to my questions, and answer them, I was not being a dick when I asked, I did not insult you when I asked, but when you reply as an asshole, I reply in kind

Go ahead, take another shot at the questions, you can go back, quote my question and answer.
because you're trolling. In another tread on Zinn, you lied. You said you did not say what you said.

Forum List

Back