Untied airlines going full woke like delta

What Is this Solon , Ohio ??
Sounds like some mysterious super wealthy Jewish community ??
I grew up in a Christian church, people started getting really pissy in a court of law about anything and everything, and everybody's Jewish all of a sudden, all over the U.S.

What really happened? Jesus Christ was a Jew, according to the Bible. There are "Jews for Jesus" but the Christian Gospel is quite foreign to other Jews. Do Christians give up Christ so easily? Or do Jews give up their faith that easily? What's the real problem in these "communities" as they bill themselves?

Of course some blacks deserve to be pilots
All I mean is that we should pick the best
. To me , being a pilot is super overrated and not worth 125,000 a year
They've gotta have perfect 20/20 vision without correction, and a Democrat health care + pension plan and a whole slew of other bennies.

They've gotta have perfect 20/20 vision without correction, and a Democrat health care + pension plan and a whole slew of other bennies.
Who wants to be sleeping at some new dank hotel everyday in a different crummy city
It might be fun in Western Europe but not the USA

Who wants to be sleeping at some new dank hotel everyday in a different crummy city
It might be fun in Western Europe but not the USA
There are cops in Western Europe. Interpol, Europol, each nation's secret police. They conduct secret searches of your place while you are away at work, plant listening and surveillance devices, sabotage your car, tamper with brakes and electrical wiring, etc., etc. There's no court system of trial by jury like there is in the U.S.

It historically has been totally acceptable to discriminate in favor of white males. Funny that.

The statements that were made in contemporary writings throughout history to justify discrimination against blacks and women are just awful to read. Blacks are dumb and dangerous, and condemned by the Almighty in the Bible. Women are too dumb and too delicate to do anything except stay home, as the Almighty intends. Unfortunately, the ignorant and the hateful still believe this crap.

Of course, because anybody that doesn't share in your beliefs must be, right?

Yes.

My beliefs are that one does not denigrate, attack, or place social or legal limits on another for their immutable characteristics or seek to marginalize them while enhancing one's own status, as defined by his/her own immutable characteristics. Everybody is born with a particular type of body, as determined by their DNA and any Creator worthy of worship, and in a certain place. All should be respected.

The guys who wrote this garbage that I referred to were vile creatures trying to justify their identity politics, power grabs, and domination and subjugation of others, based only on accidents of birth. Contemporary people who continue this sort of crap are as vile and shitty as they were.

Nobody should contend that they are the most important and most entitled based solely on what type of body they have, who their parents were, and some accomplishments of long-dead ancestors.

I think you don't understand the issue. Nothing wrong with United's training, as far as we know, but blacks aren't usually smart enough to be able to do this kind of work. If they were, you know, they already would be. But they aren't. And when they crash, it'll be just fine because nobody will dare criticize a black pilot who has crashed a plane full of passengers and crew.
You sir are an idiot.

I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines

It sure does seem like "conservatives" want to pull themselves completely out of modern society.

Maybe trump was right about one thing: acquire Greenland, and they can all move there and be safe from people of color, women, gays, Jews, and Muslims, put earplugs on, seal themselves off from the outside world, and pretend that it's 1840.

Yes.

My beliefs are that one does not denigrate, attack, or place social or legal limits on another for their immutable characteristics or seek to marginalize them while enhancing one's own status, as defined by his/her own immutable characteristics. Everybody is born with a particular type of body, as determined by their DNA and any Creator worthy of worship, and in a certain place. All should be respected.

The guys who wrote this garbage that I referred to were vile creatures trying to justify their identity politics, power grabs, and domination and subjugation of others, based only on accidents of birth. Contemporary people who continue this sort of crap are as vile and shitty as they were.

Nobody should contend that they are the most important and most entitled based solely on what type of body they have, who their parents were, and some accomplishments of long-dead ancestors.

Gee, and here all this time we on the right believed all men are created equal. I should have known it was a silly concept.

I don't think that's a job I'd want to do for 125K. But you know, for United to make this new policy means THEY have been skipping over minorities and women who were just as qualified as whites. I thought we already had laws against that and have for some years. :rolleyes:

Now if United was picking the best and most experienced, and they didn't have enough minority or female pilots that were the best, then what they want to do is change the policy from the best and most experienced to those of race and gender.

When that many companies offend you, it means you’re easily offended.

To my knowledge we're only talking about one company here. I'm not offended. Hell, I haven't flown in many years. I do have family that flies and I may have to in the future, I don't know. They need to make their own decisions on who they use. But really, I could care less what United does. It doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on the subject.

Remember it's your comrades who are boycotting My Pillow, and that kid loser even started his own company to try and compete with the CEO over his view on politics and guns. It was you leftists who boycotted Chic-Fil-A that so badly turned against you when we on the right flooded their restaurants that resulted in people standing in lines around the entire building. Why the attempted boycott? Over the CEO's opinion that only man and woman should marry because it's outlined in the Holy Bible. And let's not forget all the protests, threats to speakers, and even violence in a few situations over a conservative speaking at a college.

Why do you liberals who live in glass houses are the first to throw stones?

To my knowledge we're only talking about one company here.

One of many.

Conservative boycott list:

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines

I don't think that's a job I'd want to do for 125K. But you know, for United to make this new policy means THEY have been skipping over minorities and women who were just as qualified as whites. I thought we already had laws against that and have for some years. :rolleyes:

Now if United was picking the best and most experienced, and they didn't have enough minority or female pilots that were the best, then what they want to do is change the policy from the best and most experienced to those of race and gender.
What is this Solon , Ohio ??

I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines

It sure does seem like "conservatives" want to pull themselves completely out of modern society.

Maybe trump was right about one thing: acquire Greenland, and they can all move there and be safe from people of color, women, gays, Jews, and Muslims, put earplugs on, seal themselves off from the outside world, and pretend that it's 1840.
The real truth is that people on the other side are trying to protect you from yourselves. They have to. Even if they do not care about you. Its just that on your way to self destruction you are blaming others for not genuflecting at your feet and you, the empowered are not happy about it.

Yes.

Gee, and here all this time we on the right believed all men are created equal. I should have known it was a silly concept.

This concept (interpreting the term "all men" as meaning all human beings of both sexes) is exactly what I have been trying to put across, and yet you reject it.

The real truth is that people on the other side are trying to protect you from yourselves. They have to. Even if they do not care about you. Its just that on your way to self destruction you are blaming others for not genuflecting at your feet and you, the empowered are not happy about it.

Bullshit. Get off of your high horse. How dare you assume that you can override my will to "protect" me or anyone else from anything. This would assume that you have some sort of superior wisdom, which you plainly do not have. You don't know shit, little boy.

This concept (interpreting the term "all men" as meaning all human beings of both sexes) is exactly what I have been trying to put across, and yet you reject it.

I rejected it how, that United and any employer should hire based on skill, experience and work history instead of race or gender?

Forum List

Back