Untied airlines going full woke like delta

Watch this movie if you want to know the future of United Airlines
(it's free on YouTube)

1617818170513.png

Last edited:

I would cancel your upcoming flight as you will get a half trained dummy . Very unfair to the most qualified pilots

What do you know of United's training procedures? You are assuming, without any foundation, that training women and ethnic minorities will result in a pilot who is a "half trained dummy." It is beyond idiocy to suggest that an airline would allow an unqualified pilot to take off in a multi-million dollar aircraft with a load of passengers and crew on board. The liability for any mishap would be astounding.

This is the same sort of twisted thinking that resulted in some Egyptians claiming that a female ship's captain was responsible for grounding that freighter in the Suez Canal, when she was hundreds of miles away on another vessel. People can be such morons. Don't be one of them.

I would cancel your upcoming flight as you will get a half trained dummy . Very unfair to the most qualified pilots
At least half colored people and other victims? Huh. Would you all feel safer? Sure, that's what we need, Jamal flying us cross-country. No, wait ---- I'm holding out for a trannie! a beefy guy in his 50s decked out in lipstick and a female skirt uniform greeting us at the doorway to the plane. How many passengers would turn and run the other way?

What do you know of United's training procedures? You are assuming, without any foundation, that training women and ethnic minorities will result in a pilot who is a "half trained dummy."

I think you don't understand the issue. Nothing wrong with United's training, as far as we know, but blacks aren't usually smart enough to be able to do this kind of work. If they were, you know, they already would be. But they aren't. And when they crash, it'll be just fine because nobody will dare criticize a black pilot who has crashed a plane full of passengers and crew.

This is the same sort of twisted thinking that resulted in some Egyptians claiming that a female ship's captain was responsible for grounding that freighter in the Suez Canal, when she was hundreds of miles away on another vessel. People can be such morons. Don't be one of them.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Figures.

Wow... I will definitely not fly United if I can avoid it.
100s of lives depend on their skill... when you cheapen that to fill quotas - that is HIGHLY irresponsible.

What do you know of United's training procedures? You are assuming, without any foundation, that training women and ethnic minorities will result in a pilot who is a "half trained dummy."

I think you don't understand the issue. Nothing wrong with United's training, as far as we know, but blacks aren't usually smart enough to be able to do this kind of work. If they were, you know, they already would be. But they aren't. And when they crash, it'll be just fine because nobody will dare criticize a black pilot who has crashed a plane full of passengers and crew.

Oh STFU with the "blacks aren't smart enough".
That just shows how ignorant YOU are. Black people in America are behind the rest of the races due to liberal social policies that derailed the family unit, excuses poor performance.... hell REWARDS poor performance.
I don't give a damn what color someone is, if you never hold them responsible for their behavior/performance... excuse everything they do - you are setting them up for failure. And Democrats have been doing that for 60 years straight. And THAT is why they are behind everyone else. Has nothing to do with their abilities.

What do you know of United's training procedures? You are assuming, without any foundation, that training women and ethnic minorities will result in a pilot who is a "half trained dummy." It is beyond idiocy to suggest that an airline would allow an unqualified pilot to take off in a multi-million dollar aircraft with a load of passengers and crew on board. The liability for any mishap would be astounding.

it always does...

The reason that women and ethics aren't in the pilot seat now is that the airlines largely pull from the military who hadn't been lowering standards.

More ethnics and even females means in order for them to pass with anything close to their white male counterparts----lowering standards which will certainly mean more crashes (and likely given what ethics will be chosen higher chances of terrorist attacks this time with the pilots involved...the terrorist nations will certainly try to get their followers in the programs.)

Black people in America are behind the rest of the races due to liberal social policies that derailed the family unit, excuses poor performance.... hell REWARDS poor performance.
I don't give a damn what color someone is, if you never hold them responsible for their behavior/performance... excuse everything they do - you are setting them up for failure. And Democrats have been doing that for 60 years straight. And THAT is why they are behind everyone else. Has nothing to do with their abilities.
Nonsense. It's been 156 years since slavery ended, so if they haven't made it by now, it's because they just can't. Face facts, people. If blacks are as smart as the rest of us, let them prove it.

I'm from Missouri, I have to be shown.

Black people in America are behind the rest of the races due to liberal social policies that derailed the family unit, excuses poor performance.... hell REWARDS poor performance.

And note that YOU are the one excusing their behavior. Right now, in that post.

What is the source of your open racism? It's disgusting and you should be ashamed.

I don't give a damn what color someone is, if you never hold them responsible for their behavior/performance... excuse everything they do - you are setting them up for failure.
And Democrats have been doing that for 60 years straight. And THAT is why they are behind everyone else. Has nothing to do with their abilities.

And note that YOU are the one excusing their behavior. Right now, in that post.
No I am not. You are showing your own ignorance.
Only an ignorant person is racist. PERIOD.
How do you explain the fact that blacks who grow up outside of the inner cities basically have the exact same success/fail rates as whites? You take a white child, remove it's father. Place the child in an amoral culture surrounded by poor behavior and people who make terrible life choices - you think they won't fail just as much as the blacks? You have to stupid to think that.
Inner city blacks fail because of liberal social policies that created a subset of the population that is dependent on handouts and are excused for everything they do. They are GUARANTEED to fail. ANY race will fail in those circumstances.
That is not an excuse. That is a simple fact of humanity.

Forum List

Back