Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

I can get a search warrant for your house because I see people coming and going at all hours of the night, and believe you are a drug dealer. That does not mean that you cannot be spotlessly clean when the search is conducted and no drugs were found on your property.

They "think" those documents are there. It doesn't mean they are!

Except they were there. They found them at Fatboy's residence.
MAGA

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

raid
/rād/

See definitions in:
All

Military

Law

Finance

Computing
noun

1. a sudden attack on an enemy by troops, aircraft, or other armed forces in warfare.
    "a bombing raid"

Similar:
    surprise attack

hit-and-run raid

tip-and-run raid

assault

descent

blitz

incursion

foray

sortie

sally

inroad

onslaught

onrush

storming

charge

thrust

offensive

invasion

blitzkrieg

razzia

verb

1. conduct a raid on.
    "officers raided thirty homes yesterday"

Similar:
    attack

make a raid on

assault

set upon

descend on

swoop on
    Get a clue you fucking ignoramus.
Send your definition to the legacy MSM who used the term in their reporting.....LOL

Top Secret SCI
Doesn’t get any higher

Trump dumping in Top Secret Documents with other documents and failing to adequately secure them (safe not locked room) violates the law.
Didn't he already put a second lock on the door after he was asked to the last time the documents were reviewed?

Didn't he already put a second lock on the door after he was asked to the last time the documents were reviewed?

Doesn’t come close to safeguarding Top Secret Documents
Does everyone who accesses that room have Top Secret clearance?

Doesn’t come close to safeguarding Top Secret Documents
Does everyone who accesses that room have Top Secret clearance?
Now we're getting somewhere. Did everyone with access to the server room where Hillary stashed her classified information have Top Secret clearance? We already know that they didn't. If this ever makes it to trial, TRUMP!'s lawyer brings that up and there's precedent to drop the charges.

BTW, you said the room wasn't locked. What's your source for that?

He didn't have any as he declassified them before he took them.
The problem with that is, Trump didn't tell the people he had to tell, that he was declassifying them.

Think of it like the President wanting to pardon someone, and instead of telling the white house attorney, or the DOJ office of pardons, he tells the person serving him lunch.

Guess what. No pardon gets issued, just like no records got declassified.

Now we're getting somewhere. Did everyone with access to the server room where Hillary stashed her classified information have Top Secret clearance? We already know that they didn't. If this ever makes it to trial, TRUMP!'s lawyer brings that up and there's precedent to drop the charges.
The fact that Hillary wasn't prosecuted, and for reasons given by a US Supreme Court case that became part of DOJ guidance on the statute, has no bearing.

What you propose is a situation where every illegal alien caught at the border tell the judge he has to drop the charges because of the precedent of 11.2 million illegals in the country that were never prosecuted.

I'm calling BUL
If the FBI wants to keep our trust they had better let people watch them do their search or they can't prove that the evidence isn't planted.

The point should be that this search wasn't necessary, nor was it warranted.

That's why they want to hide the affidavit.

This whole act isn't flying with Americans.
I'm calling BULLSHIT!
The onus is not on the F.B.I to prove that seized evidence was not planted.
That's ridiculous!
It is the other way around.
It would be up to Captian Incompetent to prove that it WAS.

And you don't speak for the majority of Americans.
You are the minority.
The LOOSING team that voted for the candidate who LOST because the majority wanted him GONE.

I'm calling BUL

I'm calling BULLSHIT!
The onus is not on the F.B.I to prove that seized evidence was not planted.
That's ridiculous!
It is the other way around.
It would be up to Captian Incompetent to prove that it WAS.

And you don't speak for the majority of Americans.
You are the minority.
The LOOSING team that voted for the candidate who LOST because the majority wanted him GONE.
No....
The FBI collects the evidence and the DOJ has to prove their case.
And if the evidence is tainted then the prosecution will have a weaker case.
After all, in this country you have the presumption of innocence.
All the Defense has to do to show a lack of probable cause is present, in that the judge that signed the warrant admittedly had an inherent prejudice against Trump from another civil case.....and that the AG went on a fishing expedition, because the warrant was too broad to meet the standards for a legal warrant.
They breached Trump's 4th Amendment rights by conducting an overly invasive search and seizure.

If the FBI wants to keep our trust they had better let people watch them do their search or they can't prove that the evidence isn't planted.

The point should be that this search wasn't necessary, nor was it warranted.
Did you make that argument about the National Archives, that seized 15 boxes containing classified documents?

The national archives has an office that has copies of many of the top secret documents that could be in the presidents posession. The FBI does not. The FBI can't get a TS/SCI documents , unless they were the ones who issued it.

Forum List

Back