Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

:auiqs.jpg:It's not even a raid.

Video shows FBI's predawn raid on Trump associate Roger Stone's house​

Video shows FBI's predawn raid on Trump associate Roger Stone's house

FBI and DHS warn of increased threats after Mar a Lago raid

Opinion | Why an FBI raid won't stop Trump from running in 2024 — and might encourage him

Opinion | Trump is lying about the FBI. The consequences may be wildly dangerous.

Officials facing rising threats following raid at Mar-a-Lago​

Law enforcement officers and government officials are facing rising threats of violence following the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.​

New details revealed about Mar-a-Lago raid

Everything that has a government stamp on it is classified. The rest of this is fake.

Here's the deal....they cannot prove that Trump had Top Secret documents in his storage facility because they didn't allow his lawyers to watch them.
Anything they claim they found was planted.
There's no real chain of custody here.

But you knew that didn't you.
FBI shoots video plus they subpoenaed the Trump security video. I think they have that covered. This is not their first rodeo.

There is no legal requirement that lawyers must be present for the FBI to search. In fact no one has to be present except the FBI. However, one of the Trump lawyers did show up. I think they waited a while and interviewed some of the staff. Typically the owner or the staff is happy to provide access to all facilities. They really don't want the FBI tearing doors downs. In Mar-a-Lago they probably cost $5,000 each.

Last edited:
FBI shoots video plus they subpoenaed the Trump security video. I think they have that covered. This is not their first rodeo.

There is no legal requirement that lawyers must be present for the FBI to search. In fact no one has to be present except the FBI. However, one of the Trump lawyers did show up. I think they waited a while and interviewed some of the staff. Typically the owner or the staff is happy to provide access to all facilities. They really don't want the FBI tearing doors downs. In Mar-a-Lago they probably cost $5,000 each.
If the FBI wants to keep our trust they had better let people watch them do their search or they can't prove that the evidence isn't planted.

The point should be that this search wasn't necessary, nor was it warranted.

That's why they want to hide the affidavit.

This whole act isn't flying with Americans.

Well, on the other hand, if DonT woulda handed over all of the docs when respectfully requested.....there woulda been no warrant.
Or, on the third hand, if DonT woulda disgorged the docs when the subpoena for them was issued......there woulda been no warrant.
Or, on your fourth hand.....if DonT would not have illegally removed the docs from the White House......there woulda been no warrant.

Duh!

--------------------------------------------------
This whole act isn't flying with Americans
No, of course not. Not with some Americans. Duh!

Others though think Don Trump has been up to some bad juju and approve of the warrant and search.
In fact, the majority of Americans think that.
Only 30-some percent disagree, whereas over 50% approve of it.

So, it appears that the poster 'mudwhistle' resides firmly in the minority over in the Boo-Bird seats.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, guys. Help the forum out here, woodja?
It is difficult for us to tell the two of you apart.
Can you give us a hint, a hip-nudge as to which of these three blokes pictured..... who is who?
Which one is 'Uncensored?'
Which one is 'j-mac'?
And which one is really a fake dummy. (ah, wait, scratch that last question. It doesn't really matter.)

View attachment 682958
Still posting your passport ID

If that were true, the FBI wouldn't have found the classified documents they found, that Trump claims were planted. If those documents were already declassified, why would the FBI plant them? That just means the FBI is framing itself. :laughing0301: Haven't you nit wits thought about that? Of course not. Your ilk is too busy threatening the FBI and their families. What a bunch of sick mfrs. Scum of the earth.
It would be pretty hard to plant anything as it all on video.

Trump doesn't have a clue how he made his millions. He be farrrrrrrr too stupid. Just ask the poor demofks how to achieve success.
All Dems know how to do is wail, puss and moan about how UNFAIR wealth is.

That doesn't answer he question.

WHY in God's name would Trump have national security docs....nuclear docs in his basement after he left office?
That is one of the questions the DOJ is working on because the seriousness of the crimes depends on intent and willingness.

But what the fuck did he want them for?
My guess is Trump told his staff to pack everything. The White House had to be in chaos after Jan 6th with Trump telling his staff we're not going anywhere, White House staff quitting, not showing up to work, and NARA staff running around trying to determine exactly who was doing what. Remember, the transition team work was weeks behind in the planning and the Directors of the National Achieve and the GSA was instructed to stop planning the move.

My guess is Trump told his staff to pack everything. The White House had to be in chaos after Jan 6th with Trump telling his staff we're not going anywhere, White House staff quitting, not showing up to work, and NARA staff running around trying to determine exactly who was doing what. Remember, the transition team work was weeks behind in the planning and the Directors of the National Achieve and the GSA was instructed to stop planning the move.
That’s being gracious

"That’s being gracious"

Yeah, that was gracious.

Another perspective offered (I cannot recall which newspaper I read it in. It was an opinion.).....but there was offered the view that the Trump enablers simply vacuumed up all loose stuff so that they could take it down to Mar-A-Lago and sift, sort, and winnow out any illegalities or embarrassments. In short, they didn't want to leave behind paperwork that may be reveal theirs...and Trump's .... culpability for criminal activity.

Which one is correct?

1. the 'gather it all, because we are disorganized now', we'll straighten it out and return it later.'
  2. or 'gather it all to keep the bad juju from being used against us'.
Well, I dunno.

But could likely be persuaded towards one of those options.

If the FBI wants to keep our trust they had better let people watch them do their search or they can't prove that the evidence isn't planted.

This whole act isn't flying with Americans.
Well a Trump appointed Judge thought it was...

The FBI has a long and pretty solid history of handling evidence in accordance to presenting in court...

You are sounding desperate by the way...

Yeah, that was gracious.

Another perspective offered (I cannot recall which newspaper I read it in. It was an opinion.).....but there was offered the view that the Trump enablers simply vacuumed up all loose stuff so that they could take it down to Mar-A-Lago and sift, sort, and winnow out any illegalities or embarrassments. In short, they didn't want to leave behind paperwork that may be reveal theirs...and Trump's .... culpability for criminal activity.

Which one is correct?

1. the 'gather it all, because we are disorganized now', we'll straighten it out and return it later.'
Well, I dunno.

Trump team at that stage would have been in defence mode. They were pretty clueless of the law because they stopped listening to adult lawyers about a month previous.

I see definitely see grab as much as you can and we will argue later...

I think then they just careless and lazy. Which is unlike them. We are not talking about an administration which had people close to Trump beig careful and detailed...

Thing is Trump , rarely has to face the consequences of his actions, he probably thought he would get away with this as well. It was under the radar compared to the other things... FBI wanted to keep there and get the documents back. Trump is the one who created this circus.

Well a Trump appointed Judge thought it was...

The FBI has a long and pretty solid history of handling evidence in accordance to presenting in court...

You are sounding desperate by the way...
What Trump appointed judge?

You sound stupid btw.

6qehcb.jpg

Yeah, that was gracious.

Which one is correct?

Well, I dunno.

Don't know but we do know Trump destroyed some documents and damaged others so the NARA had to tape together the pieces they found.

Forum List

Back