Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Study a bit of history. The decent and law abiding Germans who only wanted to live their lives had no choice but to accept and embrace nazism. The Weimar Republic was pus evil and destructive. Homosexuality was rampant with children being the primary focus. Children were handed about and traded like Pokémon cards. The religious were castigated and attacked. The economy was completely wrecked. People were starving.
The Nazis restored order, cleaned out the gay infused cabarets and righted the economy. Germans had a reason to be proud again.

Democrats are much worse than Nazis. There is no prior culture or civilization that comes close to the evil of democrats. There has never been a cultural or political movement that wants to remake history as if their country had never existed. Not until the democrats of America. No country or culture has ever fought against its own people by overwhelming them with foreigners. Not until democrats of America.
Examples of Democrat Nazism?

he's either a brit, a blowhard - or both....
But in the end just another loser,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, guys. Help the forum out here, woodja?
It is difficult for us to tell the two of you apart.
Can you give us a hint, a hip-nudge as to which of these three blokes pictured..... who is who?
Which one is 'Uncensored?'
Which one is 'j-mac'?
And which one is really a fake dummy. (ah, wait, scratch that last question. It doesn't really matter.)

1660602536009.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you give us a hint, a hip-nudge as to which of these three blokes pictured..... who is who?
Which one is 'j-mac'?
And which one is really a fake dummy. (ah, wait, scratch that last question. It doesn't really matter.)

View attachment 682958

They are, from right to left

Chalicotherium
Chalicotherium
and of course
Chalicotherium

Sadly Chalicotherium is dumb as all fuck and thinks his "I know you are but what am I" routine is tres clever. Well, Chalicotherium isn't a Nazi bitch because he's real bright, now is he?

Sad.

Which one is 'j-mac'?

View attachment 682958
None of the above....Trying to bait me with stupid Nazi reference is just another sign that I've struck a nerve with you...

Now, if you have something intelligent to say then just say it, if not carry on troll....

Now we're back to you being a few mcnuggets short of a happy meal.
Here's the true rub for you...
I would hang out with almost everyone here with that I agree with.
You wouldn't show your face in public with 99+% of the screwballs here that agree with you.

Here's the true rub for you...
You wouldn't show your face in public with 99+% of the screwballs here that agree with you.

Ok, maybe more than a few.

???????

What the bejesus is going on with USMB?
We've got that contingent of HitlerJugend who want to make it into Daily Stormer.
And now, poster Indeependent is moving it towards Match.com.

WTH!!
What's the matter with just plain ol' 'politics'?

???????

What the bejesus is going on with USMB?
We've got that contingent of HitlerJugend who want to make it into Daily Stormer.
And now, poster Indeependent is moving it towards Match.com.

WTH!!
What's the matter with just plain ol' 'politics'?
The fact is that no one would hang with someone such as yourself except on an anonymous message board because you’re insane.

Forum List

Back