Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Oh look:

Jim Kunstler gave a spot on summary so I don't have to.

He wrote, "It should be pretty obvious that the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago was an attempt to seize evidence likely to be used in former President Donald Trump’s civil lawsuit in the Southern Florida Federal District Court against Hillary Clinton and associated defendants in and out of government for the defamation and racketeering operation known as Russiagate — AND in any future criminal proceedings that might grow out of congressional investigations-to-come against officials past and present in the DOJ and FBI. The idea is to tie up all those documents in a legal dispute about declassification so they can’t be entered in any proceeding.

"Over the weekend, independent journalist Paul Sperry reported that many of the same FBI officers involved in the Mar-a-Lago raid happen to be subjects of Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation into the origins of Russiagate. Have some of them already been hauled into grand juries? We don’t know. But, with the Mar-a-Lago caper, it looks like the law enforcement apparatus of the federal government is seeking to suppress evidence of its own long-running criminal enterprise.

"The parallel purpose of the raid was to find — or perhaps plant — documents that might be used in a scheme to disqualify Mr. Trump from running for office again. The January 6th show-trial in Congress has failed to galvanize the country’s attention, and may have foundered in its attempt to find grounds for a criminal referral against the former president that would take him off the playing field. So, now this."
Democrats know they are in trouble in the court on the RICO lawsuit. They spent $6 million to compile a fake dossier to de-legitimize Trump's presidency. That's a tort. Make them pay.

The FBI raid put them in trouble in the court of public opinion.

RICO suave

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, that is a sad misread by the good poster 'J-Mac'.

It's not a situation of "a nerve struck", rather........

....rather it is my Funnybone tickled. My Snarksense alerted.

These blokes with their Nazi phantagasms are a hoot.

Please, please, poster JMac, do not inform the forum that you too have that little toothbrush 'stache' under your nose. That you too may have a cute Hitlerjugend uniform?
I'd be so disappointed in you, j-mac.

View attachment 682699
You are a vile little puke aren't you....

My vote is blowhard....He tries to sound clever with his prose....But in the end just another loser, probably in mom's basement, unshowered, and stinkin up the place....
The truth of this case is eating your lunch boy.

Forum List

Back