Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

No
In anticipation of an investigation she instructed her staff to destroy their cell phones to prevent discovery.
Trump did not do that.
Do you have a reliable source for that? I don’t recall reading that.

Trump destroyed documents.

She employed people with no security clearance to wipe drives of her computers and servers - also knowing a likely investigation was coming.

Motivation there is disputable, it is also confirmed she was careless and tech ignorant. I’m trying to recall what in all the hearings.

Trump did not do that.
No doubt in my mind, she also destroyed physical documents in her possession also. Not just possible she did that, but as naive as it gets to not think she did.
Trump did not do that.
You are she did but there is no proof she did, and Trump didn’t even though there is proof he did.

You can wave all that off (which you will) all you want. But Clinton broke every law of discovery that exists... and she paid absolutely no price for doing it. And the media that makes jokes about what she did - is the same media that are out with pitchforks and torches against Trump.
Oh good lord, you lot have been waving pitchforks and torches at her since day one. You call for her to be locked up and totally excuse Trumps far more serious security breaches with these documents.

Do you have a reliable source for that? I don’t recall reading that.

Trump destroyed documents.

Motivation there is disputable, it is also confirmed she was careless and tech ignorant. I’m trying to recall what in all the hearings.

You are she did but there is no proof she did, and Trump didn’t even though there is proof he did.

Oh good lord, you lot have been waving pitchforks and torches at her since day one. You call for her to be locked up and totally excuse Trumps far more serious security breaches with these documents.

Motovation disputable??
HAHAHAAH...... why the hell else would you break phones with hammers???

Should Hillary be in jail for what she did... put it this way, if she would have been you are I? - years in jail. That is not disputable. The FBI Directors own words - "she was extremely careless with top secret and sensitive information"
Also in the FBI report... Hillary used 7 different phones, when the FBI requested them - her staff claimed they don't know where they are.
Sorry - but you are the biggest hypocrite in America if you want Trump to be prosecuted for what WE DON"T KNOW yet - and give a pass to WHAT WE DO KNOW she did.

Too funny.
You dopes are so twisted over this you can’t even think straight. :uhoh3:

Were they planted or did Trump declassify them?
C47E339F-6291-4235-AD6A-C7160E193CC3.jpeg

If you declassify a document and nobody knows it
Has it been declassified?

You are not declassifying a piece of paper, you are declassifying specific information on that piece of paper.
Any other document that contains that information also needs to be declassified. That information now is open to the public.

What the Trump followers seem to want is not a declassification of Top Secret information but an acknowledgment that Trump does not need to be bothered with protecting it
It’s not open to the public for 5 years after his administration. Longer if he petitions for up to 12.

It’s not open to the public for 5 years after his administration. Longer if he petitions for up to 12.
You don’t just declassify ONE Document
You declassify the same information in ALLDocuments

If a Top Secret Document is not properly secured, it is open to the public

Is everyone forgetting how the FBI developed a hoax in order to oust Trump? Everyone is acting as though they are credible.

When a witness has been found to have engaged in a SINGLE lie, all the remainder of his testimony is deemed non-credible as well - and is thrown out in its entirety.

The FBI has already shown that it has rogue agents who will stop at nothing to destroy Trump.

Was the original classification date page removed from the compiled document?

I believe the anonymous source is telling half-truths, or whatever, to mislead people. It's been six days, and they have had plenty of opportunities to arrest Trump - something else in play.

View attachment 682408
The DOJ has a lot of work to do before making any charges. The simplest charges would be those under the Espionage acts but they can be the hardest to prove because the prosecution would have to prove willingness. Simple violation of the secrecy acts is more straight forward but Trump's claims of declassifying could be a problem because the prosecution does not know what evidence Trump has. Cases dealing with top secret documents always present a problem because the prosecution is limited as what the jury can be told. Also there would be a grand jury to issue indictments prior to any trial.

The DOJ would have to investigate all aspects of how the documents got to Mar-A-Largo and as well as who did what and who ordered what and Trump's lawyers would be throwing up road blocks all the way. With primaries and elections coming up Trump would of course turn the whole thing in circus. And if the DOJ failed to get a conviction, the trial might prove to be Trump's ticket to white house.

Is everyone forgetting how the FBI developed a hoax in order to oust Trump? Everyone is acting as though they are credible.

When a witness has been found to have engaged in a SINGLE lie, all the remainder of his testimony is deemed non-credible as well - and is thrown out in its entirety.

The FBI has already shown that it has rogue agents who will stop at nothing to destroy Trump.
You better get busy proving that. Telling us ain't worth two shits in a bucket.

Motovation disputable??
HAHAHAAH...... why the hell else would you break phones with hammers???
I meant a link to this part: “In anticipation of an investigation…”

Smashing phones was considered an acceptable protocol for making sure there was nothing sensitive left on it then. Your own source states they just transferred tbe SIM cards.

Where work, we have to wipe any drives before surplusing a device, and that material wouldn’t be anywhere near as sensitive.

Should Hillary be in jail for what she did... put it this way, if she would have been you are I? - years in jail. That is not disputable. The FBI Directors own words - "she was extremely careless with top secret and sensitive information"

Also in the FBI report... Hillary used 7 different phones, when the FBI requested them - her staff claimed they don't know where they are.
Sorry - but you are the biggest hypocrite in America if you want Trump to be prosecuted for what WE DON"T KNOW yet - and give a pass to WHAT WE DO KNOW she did.
:lmao: You assign all kinds of motivation to Clinton that certainly were not part of hearings, then turn around and claim we shouldn’t chanting “lock him up” while you did the same to Clinton before hearings were concluded.

I haven’t called for him to be prosecuted yet. In fact I’ll wait to see what comes out. But at this point, according to the FBI receipt, he had TS/SCI documents at Maralago. And tell me you suddenly don’t believe the FBI when you were perfectly happy to believe them in regards to Clinton.

Why don’t treat Trump like Clinton and put him under oath to testify for 11 hours? You won’t though will you?

You’ve created this whole MAGA thing in your mind. Sure, there are some loonies on the fringe - whereas in your party, they’re more pervasive - but the vast majority of us are patriots who hate that the Democrats are intentionally weakening America and making life worse for us.

By the way, did you hear that some of the illegals bused to NY have COVID? Why is Biden working so hard to import more COVID Into our country?
If that were true about making America worse, we'd have all the details of that explained to us by you on this very forum. That hasn't happened and it won't. Why? Because you're a miserable liar.

Trump was storing illegal documents or he wasn’t

If he had followed the existing laws and properly stored Top Secret information, he has nothing to worry about

If he didn’t, it is not the FBIs fault

Trump was storing illegal documents or he wasn’t

If he had followed the existing laws and properly stored Top Secret information, he has nothing to worry about

If he didn’t, it is not the FBIs fault
How do we know that a rogue FBI agent or two didn’t plant them, the same way they fabricated the Russia hoax?

Also, the entire raid - by land, by sea, by air - was major overkill, and done for the theatrics of it. Very weird.

And to no surprise.......

The left are ready to prosecute Trump - TODAY - without even knowing... really anything yet.
But gave a complete pass to Hillary for the dozens of violations we KNOW she did.

I have given Trump no such pass.
I don't know what he had, and neither does anyone else.
If this raid doesn't reveal a truly - HOLY COW - major crime... then some heads in the FBI and the White House had better roll.
I'm talking criminal prosecution. You don't raid a former President of the United States, and perhaps also the opponent running for President of the current President - unless you have in your possession major-major criminal activity.

How do we know that a rogue FBI agent or two didn’t plant them, the same way they fabricated the Russia hoax?

Also, the entire raid - by land, by sea, by air - was major overkill, and done for the theatrics of it. Very weird.
Because Trump already admitted they were there and that he had declassified them

The raid was low key and they waited until Trump was not there. It was Trump who announced the raid

The left are ready to prosecute Trump - TODAY - without even knowing... really anything yet.
But gave a complete pass to Hillary for the dozens of violations we KNOW she did.

If this raid doesn't reveal a truly - HOLY COW - major crime... then some heads in the FBI and the White House had better roll.
I'm talking criminal prosecution. You don't raid a former President of the United States, and perhaps also the opponent running for President of the current President - unless you have in your possession major-major criminal activity.
I don’t see anyone prosecuting Trump
Do you?

Exactly! They excuse her deleting 33,000 emails and destroying a server under subpoena, and accepted that - oops! - she made a boo-boo having classified material in her house, where even her maid saw it.

On the other hand, they are in a tizzy calling him to be jailed - he’s a spy! He was going to sell nuclear secrets to Russia!! - without even knowing what was in the boxes.

Forum List

Back