Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Like they did with Hillary?

Lets see,,,

Hillary cooperated with all investigations and provided requested information without a Search Warrant
She testified under oath to the Justice Dept
She testified under oath before Congress

All without pleading the Fifth

Hillary wasn’t sitting on dozens boxes of top secret documents that she made off with after leaving office.
No, she was destroying her server with classified documents on it, which were under subpoena. In the meantime, her husband had a secret meeting with the head of the DOJ a couple of days before the FBI asked her some softball questions.

I can‘t believe you Dems have the audacity….

Lets see,,,

Hillary cooperated with all investigations and provided requested information without a Search Warrant
She testified under oath to the Justice Dept
She testified under oath before Congress

All without pleading the Fifth
OMFG. She cooperated by smashing and/or deleting the evidence.

Yeah the validity of the crime committed ultimately might amount to nothing because they might decide to not charge Trump regardless of what he actually did. That’s ultimately what concerns me. And as you said, the DOJ might feel too intimidated to bring charges because of how his cultist morons react.
And during all of this, Trump will be stoking the fires of discontent among his supporters. Russia and China and other enemies of the US will attempt to instigate acts of violence and attacks on the government. Some people believe this will help Trump politically. I disagree. After Jan 6th, 92% of democrats, 58% of independents and 44% of republicans believed Trump was responsible for the attack on the Capital. However, Trump turn this around it he was able win in court. I think it's going to be hard for Trump to explain to his people, why he took top secret documents home after losing the presidency. The obvious question is going to be why did he take these documents and what was he going to do with them?

If Garland is confident he can get a felony conviction, I think he will go for it. I don't think he will go for misdemeanor convictions.

Last edited:
It was secure.
Yup. And when the FBI requested a second lock, Trump complied immediately. It sure wasn’t something that foreign adversaries hacked into, the way they did with Hillary’s classified info she had on an unsecured server.

Yup. And when the FBI requested a second lock, Trump complied immediately. It sure wasn’t something that foreign adversaries hacked into, the way they did with Hillary’s classified info she had on an unsecured server.

If Trump had declared he was storing Top Secret Documents, they would not have suggested padlocks

No, she was destroying her server with classified documents on it, which were under subpoena. In the meantime, her husband had a secret meeting with the head of the DOJ a couple of days before the FBI asked her some softball questions.

I can‘t believe you Dems have the audacity….
No, she didn’t destroy anything under subpoena. When she did get a subpoena, she complied.

Is everyone forgetting how the FBI developed a hoax in order to oust Trump? Everyone is acting as though they are credible.

When a witness has been found to have engaged in a SINGLE lie, all the remainder of his testimony is deemed non-credible as well - and is thrown out in its entirety.

The FBI has already shown that it has rogue agents who will stop at nothing to destroy Trump.
There are a number of reasons a judge may tell a jury to disregard testimony but lying is not usually one of them. It is up to the attorneys to expose lies and up to jury to weight the merit of the testimony. The judge does determine the truth. That is up to a jury.

Forum List

Back