Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Trump does not have the power to look at a room full of documents and declassify them all.
EACH Document must be declassified on its own and the new classification must be sent to EVERYONE who possesses that document.
Never saw Top Secret SCI reclassified as Unclassified in one action

Trump does not get to declassify just what he has in his possession

How much time did you spend around TS SCI docs? Never having seen it doesnt really mean a lot if you werent in that world. And even if you were I dont know that having never seen it means much either. I spent 25+ years working in a TS SCI environment and never "saw" it happen but it was happening all the time, that just wasnt something I dealt with so there was no real reason for me to be tracking it.

Ive never seen a camel born, doesnt mean it doenst happen, I just dont spend alot of time around camel breeding outfits.

This is first presidential witch hunt in US history
I doubt it's the first. But there's definitely a component of political revenge in the Dems campaign to discredit Trump. And as much as I might personally enjoy seeing him frog-marched to the penitentiary, it would be a political disaster. It would only amplify the populist, reactionary wave he's been riding. It would put DeSantis in the White House and seal our fate.

I love how republicans on this board said the search was illegal because there was no warrant. Now there is a warrant but they still rationalize it. Rationalize it to the point of making shit up that didn’t happen.

Seriously, Trump does not have to prove a thing just like no one had to prove there was no fraud. He can just deny it. That is all they did.
And there it is.

4). Who Cares. We did it. You can't touch us.

In midyear 2022, trumpism denial goes from stage 1 to stage 4 rather quickly.

Next, will be the "You got him now" comment.

Well there are a bunch of trump wanna be lawyers who say,

If trumps waves his fairy hands over the documents, and says Hocus Pocus, then magically the documents become 'declassified'.

It's magic.

It's the Constitution retard - you know, what you and your fellow Nazis are fighting to end?

When Barack Obama gave Vladimir Putin classified documents in 2012, it was acknowledged that the mere act of him giving Putin the documents declassified them - that is how ABSOLUTE the power of the CIC to declassify information and documents is.

I know, you really really really hate Trump and want to kill him - but reality still exists..

When Barack Obama gave Vladimir Putin classified documents in 2012, it was acknowledged that the mere act of him giving Putin the documents declassified them
Do you get this information from trump?

Prove he did.
I don't need to.

See how that works? You just insulted yourself, because you're too stupid to recognize when someone is throwing your own behavior in your face.

No stupid - the fact is that the President is CIC and can declassify anything he likes in any manner he likes - confirmed by the Supreme Court.

It doesn't matter how much you cry. It doesn't matter how faithfully you hate Trump.

The law is clear - Trump could declassify anything he wanted - and he did.

Just as banana republic Barry declassified the documents he gave Vladimir Putin in 2012 as part of his "flexibility."

The only option you Nazis have is to reject the rule of law and try to enforce the will of the party in defiance of the Constitution - which I think you'll do.

Which is WHY I said the day this went down that I would take up arms against the Nazi Junta of Biden and Garland.

IF Nazi thug Garland attempts to go further with this, it will cause a constitutional crisis. Essentially Biden is declaring himself dictator and using federal troops to hunt down his political opponents.

Now I predict Garland will weasel out of this mess now that's it's blown up in his face and make some sleazy claim like "we know he's guilty but can't prove intent" or some shit.

The GOAL was to keep Trump from running in 2024. That isn't attainable without bloodshed. So I think you Nazis will fold.

Do you get this information from trump?

Who cares?

Again, you are desperate to try and rewrite reality.

If Bolshevik Barry took 33,000 documents, the very fact that he took them declassified them.

I love how republicans on this board said the search was illegal because there was no warrant. Now there is a warrant but they still rationalize it. Rationalize it to the point of making shit up that didn’t happen.

No one said that, Nazi.

We said that the Gestapo not leaving a copy with the - well what, grounds keeper, was illegal. As well as serving a search warrant when the subject of the search was not present.

The Gestapo broke a dozen laws - but no one denied that Nazi pig Garland judge shopped until he found Trump hater Bruce Reinhart - Jeffery Epstein's defense attorney - to sign the warrant. (Envelope in in the coat pocket, Bruce!)

Trump's attorney had to SUE the fucking Gestapo to get a copy of the Warrant.

Who cares?

Again, you are desperate to try and rewrite reality.

If Bolshevik Barry took 33,000 documents, the very fact that he took them declassified them.
There is no evidence that Obama or his foundation did anything illegal in handling his presidential records, as NARA clarified in a statement released to PEOPLE Friday.

"The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA)," the statement says. "NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area, where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration."

No one said that, Nazi.

We said that the Gestapo not leaving a copy with the - well what, grounds keeper, was illegal. As well as serving a search warrant when the subject of the search was not present.

The Gestapo broke a dozen laws - but no one denied that Nazi pig Garland judge shopped until he found Trump hater Bruce Reinhart - Jeffery Epstein's defense attorney - to sign the warrant. (Envelope in in the coat pocket, Bruce!)

Trump's attorney had to SUE the fucking Gestapo to get a copy of the Warrant.
Oh really? The subject of the search must be there. Gee that sounds like a brand new law!

Trump apologists have claimed the following:
They can't ALL be true.

The documents were declassified
Trump declassified the documents
Trump didn't pack the boxes......... I love this one, because trump just went around to each box, not knowing what's in it, and declassified all the documents.
They were his property
trump can declassify any document..........but there is a process.....can these trumpsters produce this chain.

Don't forget they are also saying that the documents were planted by the FBI.

They have covered every base.

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and they would still vote for him, he was not lying nor joking.

Forum List

Back