Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

It's your post, loser. You said he's senile.

If you think Biden is not senile, you’re senile.
The question is when his senility kicked in.
President Obama recognized this and told Biden to stay in the shadows for 8 years.

I didn't say Biden isn't senile. I am saying you're senile. You post he is and then deny making that post.

:cuckoo:
He is certainly senile now.
The question is was he senile when he was VP?
I hope this post doesn’t confuse you as it only confuses people who are senile.

I posted 10 and you posted 19.

I see. That was a typo. You said he's been senile ten years.

You also said either he's been senile 10 years or he's guilty...

Bullshit…
Biden is sane and broke the law or he’s been senile for 10 years.
There are only 2 doors to choose from.

So now everyone here knows you don't think he's guilty.

I see. That was a typo. You said he's been senile ten years.

You also said either he's been senile 10 years or he's guilty...

So now everyone here knows you don't think he's guilty.
As an adult, I recognize people who are mentally compromised.
Biden, sadly enough, cannot finish a sentence.

As an adult, I recognize people who are mentally compromised.
Biden, sadly enough, cannot finish a sentence.

I've said many times he's at least half senile. And before then, he was just stupid.

Regardless, you don't think he's guilty of illegally taking those documents. You said so yourself.

I've said many times he's at least half senile. And before then, he was just stupid.

Regardless, you don't think he's guilty of taking those documents. You said so yourself.
Half and half.
He may have been cajoled by his son into handing over documents.
Biden is easily confused.

Seems to be no big deal to have classified documents.
View attachment 750582

View attachment 750583
jpn8b4hvj4ea1.jpg

I don't know what he did, but it's plausible classified documents get placed in drawers and forgotten about; then collected up when moving with everything in the drawer without checking what's being scooped up and dropped into a box.

The bottom line is intent to take the documents must be proven. He could even lie and claim he didn't know he still had them if he really knew he did and intent would still need to be proven.

And I'm pretty certain this is all moot anyway because there's a 5 year statute of limitations.
When Biden was a Senator as I understand it, he would have been required to view classified info in a SCIF. He was not allowed to remove that information from the SCIF. So how did he obtain the info he put in a drawer and forgot?

When Biden was a Senator as I understand it, he would have been required to view classified info in a SCIF. He was not allowed to remove that information from the SCIF. So how did he obtain the info he put in a drawer and forgot?

Show the law which supports your claims 🤔

Forum List

Back