Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Which firms did you work for where you had access to Classified Documents?

Anyone with classified doc experience under Congressional authority, would know absolutely nothing at all about what the classified doc procedures under a president or VP, because presidents and VPs are explicitly exempt from any and all congressional classified doc legislation. Read any congressional statute on classified docs, and they all exempt presidents and VPs.

But they don’t exclude Senators and some of Biden’s classified data dates back to the time when he was a Senator.

Correct.
But if a senator is given classified docs under presidential authority, such as a presidential strategy meeting, then those docs would also be exempt from security legislation.

I think it’s cool that you watch Left Wing news.
Right Wing news, YouTube and TikTok are not so kind.
Keep watching CNN.
Last night I wanted to see what was going on with the Atlanta riots.

So since CNN is in Atlanta I watched them for over an hour. I learned a lot about shootings in California but the riots in Atlanta were never mentioned.

Anyone with classified doc experience under Congressional authority, would know absolutely nothing at all about what the classified doc procedures under a president or VP, because presidents and VPs are explicitly exempt from any and all congressional classified doc legislation. Read any congressional statute on classified docs, and they all exempt presidents and VPs.
I know this already.
The question is why no one in the department keeps an audit trail.
There is no excuse for allowing an ex-President to leave office without immediately turning over any and all documents.

The real conundrum is wording.Since Obama became the
master fiberlocator of how to hoodwink and connive while
appearing Mr.Americana .Which is how this basket of foul
Easter eggs was hatched.Biden merely following suit.
By relying exclusively on his Bridge hand of Trump.

Last edited:
Negative! You can only be charged by way of intent and or knowledge. That can only be proven in Trumps case.

AND ... you can only be charged within 5 years of taking the documents, even with knowledge.

haha xiden didn’t give anything back…he was caught…and stuff continued to be found

teumpk cooperated right away turning over -5 boxes and working with the NA. Pence ordered the review himself in the wake of this amd a handful might be classified…xiden aaa caught with boatloads and showed a pattern od behavior from his entire career

LOL

Had Trump cooperated, as you hallucinate, he wouldn't have been raided.

Or... he didn't realize there were classified documents among his personal belongings he had moved.
How did those documents during the time frame Joe was a Senator get into the stuff he moved?

Either someone planted them there or he took them from a SCIF which is illegal.

Seems to be no big deal to have classified documents.
1674640727762.jpeg

1674640776511.jpeg

According to you, he's senile...

So you should never again claim he's guilty of stealing classified documents.
I never made that claim.
The person who gave him the documents should have asked for them back.

How did those documents during the time frame Joe was a Senator get into the stuff he moved?

Either someone planted them there or he took them from a SCIF which is illegal.

I don't know what he did, but it's plausible classified documents get placed in drawers and forgotten about; then collected up when moving with everything in the drawer without checking what's being scooped up and dropped into a box.

The bottom line is intent to take the documents must be proven. He could even lie and claim he didn't know he still had them if he really knew he did and intent would still need to be proven.

And I'm pretty certain this is all moot anyway because there's a 5 year statute of limitations.

Forum List

Back