Unreleased Files May Implicate CIA in JFK Assassination

There are a million reasons to remove any president from office. Reasons do not translate to willing participation in assassination. Oswald worked in the secret U-2 program before he defected to Russia. Shortly after his arrival in Russia Gary Powers was shot down in a U-2 plane. Oswald married the daughter of a KGB officer and was apparently welcomed back to the US with his KGB bride. Does that make sense during the Cold War? Obviously Oswald was recruited as a double agent by the dumb clucks in the CIA who didn't realize that Oswald would become a triple agent when they lost him in Mexico. Any government self investigation is an exercise in CYA and the Warren commission was no different. The CIA was clearly criminally negligent in their handling of Oswald and it's possible that Jack Ruby was recruited to kill him before a big show trial could uncover their negligence.

Last edited:
You guys are a hoot!

I'll say this once, and then i am out of here. Oswald shot and killed JFK. He acted alone, and there was NO conspiracy. I know that you all see conspiracy and evil lurking everywhere from the grassy knoll to Havanna to the Chicago mob, to the CIA, to Vietnam, to LBJ, but the truth is, and has alsways been that nobody in the government could possibly put together something like this without it being revealed on the front pages of LIFE magazine within 2 weeks. Castro could not organize a wet dream. The mob is a little better at keeping secrets (Hoffa), but they do not operate in front of thousands of parade route onlookers. The CIA could not even cover up their assassination of a Chiliean dictator. The autopsy photos are online and can be googled. There is no bullet from the front.

Now, I will take my leave so that you can all deny everything I have said for another 50 years, while you occassionally take a break to talk about aliens captured in Roswell, NM, and kept aline in containers in area 51.

You guys are a hoot!

I'll say this once, and then i am out of here. Oswald shot and killed JFK. He acted alone, and there was NO conspiracy. I know that you all see conspiracy and evil lurking everywhere from the grassy knoll to Havanna to the Chicago mob, to the CIA, to Vietnam, to LBJ, but the truth is, and has alsways been that nobody in the government could possibly put together something like this without it being revealed on the front pages of LIFE magazine within 2 weeks. Castro could not organize a wet dream. The mob is a little better at keeping secrets (Hoffa), but they do not operate in front of thousands of parade route onlookers. The CIA could not even cover up their assassination of a Chiliean dictator. The autopsy photos are online and can be googled. There is no bullet from the front.

Now, I will take my leave so that you can all deny everything I have said for another 50 years, while you occassionally take a break to talk about aliens captured in Roswell, NM, and kept aline in containers in area 51.

Bravo. Good post. I will say that I believe Oswald acted alone. He fired the only bullets in Dallas at Kennedy on that day. But his reasoning may have been influenced by someone somewhere else. I can't say for sure but what are the odds--during the height of the cold war--that an American can defect to Russia then defect back so freely? Seems fishy to me.

That being said, the actions of Oswald after Kennedy is killed clearly indicate he was the assassin.

What in the world would motivate the CIA to murder the president? To get the crook from Texas in the White House? How did that work out? If anything the CIA might have been criminally negligent. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Oswald was recruited as a double agent when he returned to the US after renouncing his citizenship. Why didn't they prosecute him. The bottom line is that the CIA is living on legend manufactured by Hollywood. They haven't done anything fight since WW2.

The assassination of Jack Kennedy was a coup d'etat.

I agree.

That's exactly what it was! :thup:

You guys are a hoot!

thanks for showing how clueless and brainwashed you are and how you have done ZERO research into this.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

you might actually try and read the posts of that I have posted on page three and watch those videos.the facts prove there is not a shread of evidence oswald did it,however they prove there was a conspiracy with multiple gunman there fool. .:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

your such an idiot you arent even aware that even the government itself said in the 70's oswald was not the lone assassin,that there was a second shooter.:lmao:

Last edited:
I was not born when Kennedy was president but I have read about him and I dont believe what the warren commission revealed either. I think Oswald was a patsy !!

the warren commission was a con job.Johnson himself appointed the members to stop any kind of a serious investigation after members of congress were trying to get a real investigation going after the facts emerged that the head shot and throut wounds were entrances wounds from the front instead of the back.:cuckoo:

What in the world would motivate the CIA to murder the president? To get the crook from Texas in the White House? How did that work out? If anything the CIA might have been criminally negligent. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Oswald was recruited as a double agent when he returned to the US after renouncing his citizenship. Why didn't they prosecute him. The bottom line is that the CIA is living on legend manufactured by Hollywood. They haven't done anything fight since WW2.

The assassination of Jack Kennedy was a coup d'etat.

I agree.

That's exactly what it was! :thup:

well only an idiot retard would think otherwise.:cuckoo:

funny that the truth always scares the mods and the move this to the section where all the paid shills like candyass and dawgshit roam.

If 2 people were involved then it is a conspiracy and NOT a conspiracy "theory" hence it should not be placed in the tin foil hat folder. We know a shot came from the front. The evidence is crystal clear and the CIA fights tooth and nail to hide whatever it is.

whats really funny is even the HSCA investigation in the 1970's concluded the warren commission was wrong.concluding that while oswald was a shooter,he wasnt the ONLY shooter,that there was indeed a second gunman behind the picket fence,yet despite that fact,this thread winds up in the conspiracy section.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL5yNv4Jnu8]Solving 9-11: Exposing the Deception - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huTfjjE__wk]9/11 - Uncovering Ten Years Of Deception, Episode 1/5 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back