Unreleased Files May Implicate CIA in JFK Assassination

JFK was America's last President. The rest have been, and currently are, just puppets.

thats the understatement of the century.:clap2::clap2:

JFK was the only person I have EVER voted for (democrat). JFK was a moron, an imbecile and a womanizing fool. He nearly got us into a thermonuclear war with Russia, Got 293 Cubans murdered and imprisioned during the Bay of Pigs invasion (where he turned his back on our people), have various bimbo affairs with different women (most notably Monroe) and was addicted to pain killers (his back).

He pissed off pretty much everyone (including his own VP) he met. He was known to have ties with the Cosa Nostra (Sam Giancona) and partied with known mob guy and entertainer Frank Sinatra.

And we wonder where Clinton got his behavior from.....

After JFK was shot, I became a Republican and stayed one until the death of Ronnie Reagan - when I became an Independent.

Kennedy.....HA! :cuckoo:

When people play with organizations like the CIA or FBI ...etc.... all thing suddenly become possible!

Just ask Michael Hastings.... well...... you can't ask him, he is dead too. :(

What in the world would motivate the CIA to murder the president? To get the crook from Texas in the White House? How did that work out? If anything the CIA might have been criminally negligent. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Oswald was recruited as a double agent when he returned to the US after renouncing his citizenship. Why didn't they prosecute him. The bottom line is that the CIA is living on legend manufactured by Hollywood. They haven't done anything fight since WW2.

So, you don't know the relationship between J. Edgar and the Kennedy's?

You need to know it.

It was at about the same level as J. Edgar's relationship with MLK ....

And they both took a bullet to the head

:(

Last edited:

Then again, they may not.

Good point---. All this crap that gets classified for years to protect some stooge pissed me off. Let's hear what they have so we can make up our own minds instead of hearing the rantings of more conspiracy theorists.

What in the world would motivate the CIA to murder the president? To get the crook from Texas in the White House? How did that work out? If anything the CIA might have been criminally negligent. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Oswald was recruited as a double agent when he returned to the US after renouncing his citizenship. Why didn't they prosecute him. The bottom line is that the CIA is living on legend manufactured by Hollywood. They haven't done anything fight since WW2.

Kennedy was assassinated to prevent liberalization of U.S. labor and election laws. It worked.

ok --I'll say it

:link:

So, you don't know the relationship between J. Edgar and the Kennedy's?

You need to know it.

It was at about the same level as J. Edgar's relationship with MLK ....

And they both took a bullet to the head

:(

J Edgar hated the Kennedy's with a passion, as did LBJ, the mafia, the CIA, the Cuban ex-patriots, the Soviets, the Chinese, the Pentagon, Fidel Castro, etc etc etc....et al.

That (I'm my opinion) is why we'll never actually know who did it. Hell, it's like a cornucopia of "all of the above".

JFK was killed on orders from General Motors, who were pissed that Kennedy used Lincolns for the presidential fleet. They were coconspirators of the National Men's Hat Manufacturers Association, since Kenndy singlehandly ended the stlle of men wearing hats. Frank Sinatra wore his fedora for the rest of his life as a way of showing his sipport for the assassination.

There is no doubt in my mind that JFK was assassinated. And not by Oswald.

It is what it is.

While we are discussing this we should not discount a jealous husband as the culprit.

What in the world would motivate the CIA to murder the president? To get the crook from Texas in the White House? How did that work out?
Yes, to get a crook from Texas into the White House.
How'd that work out? JFK wanted to get out of Vietnam but the Military Industrial Complex wanted their war so boom, bullet to the head.

If 2 people were involved then it is a conspiracy and NOT a conspiracy "theory" hence it should not be placed in the tin foil hat folder. We know a shot came from the front. The evidence is crystal clear and the CIA fights tooth and nail to hide whatever it is.

whats funny is the magic bullet theorists always ignore the facts that even the house select committe on assassinations in the 70's even concluded the warren commission got it wrong,that his assassination was that of a probable conspiracy and there was a second shooter behind the grassy knoll.

2.Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy. Other scientific evidence does not preclude the possibility of two gunmen firing at the President. Scientific evidence negates some specific conspiracy allegations.
3.The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-70-s-there-was-a-conspiracy-to-kill-jfk.html

The lead investigater Robert Blakey even wrote a book about it saying the mafia did it yet we STILL have brainwashed sheople saying oswald was the lone assassin.:lol::lol:

Here below is one of the brainwashed sheople in denial.

QUOTE=blackhawk;7707710]The op is actually right this does not belong in conspiracy theories it belongs in the partisan nut job forum.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
While we are discussing this we should not discount a jealous husband as the culprit.

Yes Sir.

JFK set the standard for "sleaziness" in the White House. Billy Bob Clinton couldn't keep up even though he tried.

There is no doubt in my mind that JFK was assassinated. And not by Oswald.

It is what it is.

Oh, I have always believed Oswald fired the first shot. No doubt in my mind. However, I have always believed that he was nothing more than the "setup" guy for the fall.

I truly believe that Oswald was set up, then murdered by Jack Ruby (terminal cancer) and the story is forever sealed.

The lethal bullets came from someone else, most like highly trained and determined. When I was a kid, you could go into a KMart and purchase WWII German 7mm surplus rifles for like $10.00. Those rifles were 1,000 times more accurate than the Italian junk that Oswald used.

Who, then, fired the lethal rounds? That is the $64,000 question that will go forever unanswered.

JFK was America's last President. The rest have been, and currently are, just puppets.

JFK was the only person I have EVER voted for (democrat). JFK was a moron, an imbecile and a womanizing fool. He nearly got us into a thermonuclear war with Russia, Got 293 Cubans murdered and imprisioned during the Bay of Pigs invasion (where he turned his back on our people), have various bimbo affairs with different women (most notably Monroe) and was addicted to pain killers (his back).

He pissed off pretty much everyone (including his own VP) he met. He was known to have ties with the Cosa Nostra (Sam Giancona) and partied with known mob guy and entertainer Frank Sinatra.

After JFK was shot, I became a Republican and stayed one until the death of Ronnie Reagan - when I became an Independent.

this just shows you have been brainwashed by what our corrupt schools and CIA controlled media have taught you because

1.It was the CIA that got all those cuban exiles murdered.not Jfk.The cubans like you,didnt know the facts and like you,also ignorantly blamed the wrong person,kennedy for their deaths.
Kennedy was lied to from the very beginning of the CIA invasion of Cuba.any serious researcher knows JFK INHERITED the bay of pigs invasion from Eisenhower.

That it was drawn up in the last year of the Eisenhower administration and discussed it with him prior to Kennedy being elected.The plan they presented to kennedy was vastly different than the one they presented to Eisenhower.

Serious researchers know that the plan was designed to fail under Kennedy had he got elected,where if their boy Nixon had been elected,it was designed to succeed.

Nixon was the action officer for the CIA when he was vice president under Eisenhower running covert wars for the CIA unbeknowest to the american people and Eisenhower.They kept him out of the loop on it.Thye drew up the plan under Eisenhower thinking their boy Nixon would be elected.

JFK during the failed invasion,approaced the CIA and said to them-Hey I know you lied to me about this from the beginning about not needing air cover.Now do you need air cover? they lied to him again saying they did not need it.

You should be grateful we had the aby of pigs disaster because after that,he stopped listening to the recommendations of the CIA and the military and when the nuclear missle crisis came,instead,this time,did not listen to what the military told him and listened and leaned heavily on what his aides and Bobby told him thank god.

You should be greatful that Kennedy got elected because while its true he almost got us into a nuclear war,you seem to forget he got us out of it as well.

Had DICK Nixon been elected,you wouldnt even be here right now because he himself in later years said had he been president back then,he would have done what the military wanted JFK to do but resisted on,which was ignore their recommendations to bomb cuba.

Had DICK Nixon been elected,you for sure would not be here since he would have started world war three by bombing cuba like the military wanted JFK to do.

Oh and I could care less that he was addicted to pain killers and was banging Marilyn-that was the ONLY thing Clinton had in common with him was the sex thing which is why he admired him.Clinton like every president since him,has been a mass murderer and willing puppet here to serve wall street and the corporations instead of the people which is why they killed JFK because the people you are talking about that he pissed off were people in very high positions of power.the bankers,oilmen.ect.ect.:cuckoo:

Uh yeah,of course he pissed off LBJ.LBJ hated the kennedys,everybody knows that.:cuckoo:so did his two pals Nixon and Hoover.

You seem to be ignorant of the fact as well that him and Bobby,ESPECIALLY Bobby,went after the mob toothe and nail.

Its funny that you were ignorant to become a republican and vote for reagan cause that was Reagans reward for partipating in the coverup of the JFK assassination.as governor of california,he blocked extradiction requests by Jim Garrison in his lawsuit against Clay Shaw.

Reagan,like congressmen and later,future president Gerald Ford,was rewarded handsomely by the establishment for their roles in the coverup.Reagan,Bush Sr,Ford,and Arlen Spector were rewarded very well for their participation in the coverup.

Here,you might want to take a look at this video on Reagans partipation in the coverup blocking extradition requests by Garrison back then.

oh and Allen Dulles sure had the last laugh on Kennedy.Being appointed to be on the warren commission on the investigative panel by Lyndon Johnson.The man Kennedy fired after the bay of pigs invasion for lying to him about it.Dulles along with all those others I mentioned,got the last laugh being able to rewrite the history books on his assassination.

the warren commission was a joke.It didnt even investigate Johnson who should have been investigated as a PRIME SUSPECT.He had more to gain and profit from the assassination more than anybody.Johnson appointed the members of the warren commission because congreess was not buying the magig bullet theory anymore and there were rumbings about forming an independent investigation into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

this just shows you have been brainwashed by what our corrupt schools and CIA controlled media have taught you because

1.It was the CIA that got all those cuban exiles murdered.not Jfk.The cubans like you,didnt know the facts and like you,also ignorantly blamed the wrong person,kennedy for their deaths.
Kennedy was lied to from the very beginning of the CIA invasion of Cuba.any serious researcher knows JFK INHERITED the bay of pigs invasion from Eisenhower.

That it was drawn up in the last year of the Eisenhower administration and discussed it with him prior to Kennedy being elected.The plan they presented to kennedy was vastly different than the one they presented to Eisenhower.

Serious researchers know that the plan was designed to fail under Kennedy had he got elected,where if their boy Nixon had been elected,it was designed to succeed.

Nixon was the action officer for the CIA when he was vice president under Eisenhower running covert wars for the CIA unbeknowest to the american people and Eisenhower.They kept him out of the loop on it.Thye drew up the plan under Eisenhower thinking their boy Nixon would be elected.

JFK during the failed invasion,approaced the CIA and said to them-Hey I know you lied to me about this from the beginning about not needing air cover.Now do you need air cover? they lied to him again saying they did not need it.

You should be grateful we had the aby of pigs disaster because after that,he stopped listening to the recommendations of the CIA and the military and when the nuclear missle crisis came,instead,this time,did not listen to what the military told him and listened and leaned heavily on what his aides and Bobby told him thank god.

You should be greatful that Kennedy got elected because while its true he almost got us into a nuclear war,you seem to forget he got us out of it as well.

Had DICK Nixon been elected,you wouldnt even be here right now because he himself in later years said had he been president back then,he would have done what the military wanted JFK to do but resisted on,which was ignore their recommendations to bomb cuba.

Had DICK Nixon been elected,you for sure would not be here since he would have started world war three by bombing cuba like the military wanted JFK to do.

Oh and I could care less that he was addicted to pain killers and was banging Marilyn-that was the ONLY thing Clinton had in common with him was the sex thing which is why he admired him.Clinton like every president since him,has been a mass murderer and willing puppet here to serve wall street and the corporations instead of the people which is why they killed JFK because the people you are talking about that he pissed off were people in very high positions of power.the bankers,oilmen.ect.ect.:cuckoo:

Uh yeah,of course he pissed off LBJ.LBJ hated the kennedys,everybody knows that.:cuckoo:so did his two pals Nixon and Hoover.

You seem to be ignorant of the fact as well that him and Bobby,ESPECIALLY Bobby,went after the mob toothe and nail.

Its funny that you were ignorant to become a republican and vote for reagan cause that was Reagans reward for partipating in the coverup of the JFK assassination.as governor of california,he blocked extradiction requests by Jim Garrison in his lawsuit against Clay Shaw.

Reagan,like congressmen and later,future president Gerald Ford,was rewarded handsomely by the establishment for their roles in the coverup.Reagan,Bush Sr,Ford,and Arlen Spector were rewarded very well for their participation in the coverup.

Here,you might want to take a look at this video on Reagans partipation in the coverup blocking extradition requests by Garrison back then.

Young fella, I really don't want to embarrass you here. Please do yourself a favor a take a minute to actually LEARN a little history, will you?

You are so far out on a limb that you are in danger of falling and hurting yourself.

I was already out of High School BEFORE Kennedy was killed you dolt. How the hell could I have voted for him otherwise?

Last edited:

Young fella, I really don't want to embarrass you here. Please do yourself a favor a take a minute to actually LEARN a little history, will you?

You are so far out on a limb that you are in danger of falling and hurting yourself.

I was already out of High School BEFORE Kennedy was killed you dolt. How the hell could I have voted for him otherwise?

all advise you should be telling yourself. who said you didnt vote for kennedy?,wasnt me all irrelevent to everything i posted:cuckoo:

you must be one of those magic bullet theorists who has fallen for the lies of the warren commission because you are doing what they always do,change the topic and evade the facts.

Completely unbelievable, as I'm pretty sure that never once in human history has a leader been assassinated by an insider - right?

Just because some leaders have been assassinated by "insiders" is not evidence JFK was.

True but the facts ARE overwhelming that the CIA did kill him though.

as the investigation into the assassination of JFK was winding down in the 70's,two CIA men came forward and confessed to it saying-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? since facts had emerged that they could not ignore anymore that there indeed was more than one shooter involved,they invented a NEW patsy.the mob did it.The lead investigater on that committe wrote a book about it all.

They did not pursue that lead of the CIA's involvement because anything that pointed towards government involvement,they ignored.they were set to have the mob be the new patsy now.

What E Howard Hunt told his son shortly before he died backs that up as well.shortly before he died years ago,his son tape recorded his deathbed confession he gave saying he was in Dealy Plaza that day as part of a conspiracy to kill Jfk for the CIA.

For years,independent researchers believed one of the three tramps seen in one of the photos taken after the assassination who were arrested afterwards,they believed it was Hunt but Hunt,a man who ran covert operations for the CIA for Nixon when he was vice president under Eisenhower and was arrested in the watergate burglury,just like Nixon,he denied he was in dallas that day.But on his deahtbed confession,he changed his toon admitting he was in dallas that day and that Johnson was a major part of the coverup.

Nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth.

and if you can sit through the LONG version of it,an hour and a half,here is the long version of it as well.

Hunt,Nixon and his long time friend Bush sr were the ONLY people in the world who couldnt somehow recall where they were that fatefal day.They all lied about not being in dallas that day.

Heres Dick Nixon calling up his good old long time friend and co conspirator with him in the JFK assassination Bushwacker.

Notice how the two men involed in the assassination,Bushwacker and Nixon are all laughing it all up with the two men who got rewarded the office of the presidency for their participation in the coverup,Ford and Reagan.

they're probably laughing in this picture here over how they have gotten away with murder all these years and covered it up and got rewarded for it.Hope it was worth it to them when they are burning in that fire pit down below slowly for the mass murderers they are.

Forum List

Back