Unreleased Files May Implicate CIA in JFK Assassination

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
What secrets do they hold? researchers demand sealed files about JFK assassination be made public on eve of fiftieth anniversary

* Researchers are most interested in the file on George Joannides, a CIA agent who may have had a connection to Lee Harvey Oswald and acted as a liaison on a later assassination investigation

*All documents pertaining to the Kennedy assassination are set to be released by 2017

Read more: Researchers believe thousands of still-sealed files on the Kennedy assassination may shed light on a CIA-Oswald connection | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fifty years after the assassination of President John F Kennedy in Dallas, Texas, researchers are still investigating his mysterious murder.

Thousands of pages pertaining to the assassination are still sealed, and researchers are calling for a complete public release.

Jefferson Morley, former Washington Post Reporter currently suing the CIA to release the data, is most interested in a file containing about 300 pages on the now-deceased CIA agent George Joannides.

Read more: Researchers believe thousands of still-sealed files on the Kennedy assassination may shed light on a CIA-Oswald connection | Mail Online

3p6soh.jpg

This belongs in the conspiracy theories.

The issue here is not 'conspiracy'

The issue here is yet another blatant cover up engineered by the FBI - which has been dominated by right wing racists for years.

George Joannides.

The name to remember ....

:(

Fifty years after the assassination of President John F Kennedy in Dallas, Texas, researchers are still investigating his mysterious murder.

Thousands of pages pertaining to the assassination are still sealed, and researchers are calling for a complete public release.

Jefferson Morley, former Washington Post Reporter currently suing the CIA to release the data, is most interested in a file containing about 300 pages on the now-deceased CIA agent George Joannides.

Morley is wasting his time.He is only going to find out by doing that,that all the files have been blacked out.Back in the 90's when the ARRB was trying to get declassified documents from them,they ran into the same thing.All the important documents they released were all blacked out.

what a great open and non secretive agency and non secret government we have.

What secrets do they hold? researchers demand sealed files about JFK assassination be made public on eve of fiftieth anniversary

* Researchers are most interested in the file on George Joannides, a CIA agent who may have had a connection to Lee Harvey Oswald and acted as a liaison on a later assassination investigation

*All documents pertaining to the Kennedy assassination are set to be released by 2017

Completely unbelievable, as I'm pretty sure that never once in human history has a leader been assassinated by an insider - right?

Unreleased files may implicate gray aliens in the kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby.

You just never know.

If 2 people were involved then it is a conspiracy and NOT a conspiracy "theory" hence it should not be placed in the tin foil hat folder. We know a shot came from the front. The evidence is crystal clear and the CIA fights tooth and nail to hide whatever it is.

What in the world would motivate the CIA to murder the president? To get the crook from Texas in the White House? How did that work out? If anything the CIA might have been criminally negligent. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Oswald was recruited as a double agent when he returned to the US after renouncing his citizenship. Why didn't they prosecute him. The bottom line is that the CIA is living on legend manufactured by Hollywood. They haven't done anything fight since WW2.

What in the world would motivate the CIA to murder the president? To get the crook from Texas in the White House? How did that work out? If anything the CIA might have been criminally negligent. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Oswald was recruited as a double agent when he returned to the US after renouncing his citizenship. Why didn't they prosecute him. The bottom line is that the CIA is living on legend manufactured by Hollywood. They haven't done anything fight since WW2.

The assassination of Jack Kennedy was a coup d'etat.

Kennedy was assassinated to prevent liberalization of U.S. labor and election laws. It worked.

Completely unbelievable, as I'm pretty sure that never once in human history has a leader been assassinated by an insider - right?

Just because some leaders have been assassinated by "insiders" is not evidence JFK was.

Nope but I always thought there was more to his death than the Warren Commission revealed.

Hell, loads of folks saw people on that grassy knoll and not everyone is a conspiracy buff.

It was the aliens from the Roswell crash on the grassy knoll using memory erasing technology to hide the truth under the orders of the C.I.A. who had taken possession of their spaceship.

I was not born when Kennedy was president but I have read about him and I dont believe what the warren commission revealed either. I think Oswald was a patsy !!

Forum List

Back